Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17,274
    Reputation
    3440
    Thanks
    6,114

    My trackpad and Apple ear phones vs You Gaming Mouse and Headphones

    In my own opinion that gaming mouse and headphones is waste of fucking money

    I could beat any of you guys in any game with my trackpad and that is the hardest thing to use imo

  2. #2
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,287
    Reputation
    1753
    Thanks
    2,123
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    The only thing you could beat any of us at is sucking dicks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

  3. #3
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17,274
    Reputation
    3440
    Thanks
    6,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    The only thing you could beat any of us at is sucking dicks.
    1v1 me any game brah, ask these ladies
    @Terell. @complexity @Stevenom

  4. #4
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,287
    Reputation
    1753
    Thanks
    2,123
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgessjr View Post


    1v1 me any game brah, ask these ladies
    Fine, 1v1 me bhop on Counter-Strike: Source. Fastest time on bhop_badges wins.
    I'll fucking wreck you.

    Here's a preview.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Royce (04-08-2013)

  6. #5
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgessjr View Post


    1v1 me any game brah, ask these ladies
    @Terell. @complexity @Stevenom
    Name the game .

  7. #6
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    Fine, 1v1 me bhop on Counter-Strike: Source. Fastest time on bhop_badges wins.
    I'll fucking wreck you.

    Here's a preview.

    That was fucking amazing.

  8. #7
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,648
    Reputation
    3145
    Thanks
    6,457
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Headphones aren't a waste of money. Mouse is though.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence.


  9. #8
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    24,054
    Reputation
    3505
    Thanks
    5,670
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgessjr View Post
    In my own opinion that gaming mouse and headphones is waste of fucking money

    I could beat any of you guys in any game with my trackpad and that is the hardest thing to use imo
    Like Colin said, the only thing youre useful for is being a cum dumpster.

  10. #9
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    1v1 me in CSS bro

  11. #10
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17,274
    Reputation
    3440
    Thanks
    6,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Like Colin said, the only thing youre useful for is being a cum dumpster.
    but....

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    Fine, 1v1 me bhop on Counter-Strike: Source. Fastest time on bhop_badges wins.
    I'll fucking wreck you.

    Here's a preview.
    Really good , i would need a little practice in that game before we match

  12. #11
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,287
    Reputation
    1753
    Thanks
    2,123
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgessjr View Post


    but....



    Really good , i would need a little practice in that game before we match
    You already lost.
    You need the scroll wheel to jump repeatedly like that. It's literally impossible to be 100% accurate with a spacebar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

  13. #12
    Terell.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAMAICAA
    Posts
    6,923
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgessjr View Post


    1v1 me any game brah, ask these ladies
    @Terell. @complexity @Stevenom
    royce pls

    Warrock Minion 8-13-2011 - N/A
    A.V.A Minion since 11-1-11 - 11-12-11

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Terell. For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Royce (04-08-2013)

  15. #13
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17,274
    Reputation
    3440
    Thanks
    6,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    You already lost.
    You need the scroll wheel to jump repeatedly like that. It's literally impossible to be 100% accurate with a spacebar.
    gg colin , gg

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] What Kind Of Gaming Mouse And Keyboard Is The Best For Crossfire?
    By iMd in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-25-2012, 11:47 AM
  2. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 09:30 PM
  3. If you got opk and will give!
    By cloud25 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 04:39 AM
  4. You like cats? and lasers? look at this
    By xtrylanx in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 09:18 PM
  5. Best and worst cell phone providers
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 08:23 PM