Thread: Alcoholism

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Niet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Worried
    Translation: "At first, she thought that he was in the middle of a jump."
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Niet; 06-03-2013 at 03:50 PM.

  2. #17
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    Truth though. My vision starts spinning uncontrollably when I'm drunk. No matter how drunk I am though, I never get a hangover.
    Me neither. So lucky!
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  3. #18
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,472
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    6,001
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

    Me neither. So lucky!
    Even when mixing drinks? I can drink beers, vodka, scotch and how do the americans say? "Moonshine" without hangovers.

  4. #19
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post


    Even when mixing drinks? I can drink beers, vodka, scotch and how do the americans say? "Moonshine" without hangovers.
    Actually only once, because that was the day I trully exagerated. I drunk Iced Tea, then a beer, then another Iced Tea,then Beer,then bottle of white wine, then 3/4 whiskey bottle. The guilty one was the white one, my college coleagues forced me to drink and I hate white wine, makes me puke. But as long as I dont drink that combo, I'm fine. Even if I mix like juices with vodka absinth and goldstrike. I am telling the truth.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  5. #20
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,472
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    6,001
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

    Actually only once, because that was the day I trully exagerated. I drunk Iced Tea, then a beer, then another Iced Tea,then Beer,then bottle of white wine, then 3/4 whiskey bottle. The guilty one was the white one, my college coleagues forced me to drink and I hate white wine, makes me puke. But as long as I dont drink that combo, I'm fine. Even if I mix like juices with vodka absinth and goldstrike. I am telling the truth.
    Yea, only time I get what might be considered a hangover is if I get totally wasted (Puking n shit) and don't sleep.
    That causes muscle aches, stomach pains and minor headache. If I do sleep, everything's fine.

  6. #21
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post


    Yea, only time I get what might be considered a hangover is if I get totally wasted (Puking n shit) and don't sleep.
    That causes muscle aches, stomach pains and minor headache. If I do sleep, everything's fine.
    Same here, happened to me that day, only day I couldn't sleep, and next 2 days I was in a sick mood
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  7. #22
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,472
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    6,001
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post


    Same here, happened to me that day, only day I couldn't sleep, and next 2 days I was in a sick mood
    Beat you there, lasted till I went to sleep or waited like 10 hours.

  8. #23
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post


    Beat you there, lasted till I went to sleep or waited like 10 hours.
    I seem to have gotten drunk, went home, puked, barely slept, and next 2 days I was like a zombie.
    Too bad, I think its because I am no avid drunk? XD
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  9. #24
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,472
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    6,001
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

    I seem to have gotten drunk, went home, puked, barely slept, and next 2 days I was like a zombie.
    Too bad, I think its because I am no avid drunk? XD
    I rarely ever drink...
    About 2x per month or so. Most would be ~4. So I'm not a drinker either. I prefer marijuana.

  10. #25
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post


    I rarely ever drink...
    About 2x per month or so. Most would be ~4. So I'm not a drinker either. I prefer marijuana.
    If I manage to get my hands on some. Rarely aswell.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  11. #26
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Apparently I might be an alcoholic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. I like alcohol
    By Horney in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 06:04 AM
  2. Who likes alcohol?
    By Horney in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 01:22 PM
  3. Life Lesson by An Alcoholic...
    By Dested in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 06:51 PM
  4. WHY ARE YOU CALLING DRUG & ALCOHOL
    By Synns in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 03:59 PM
  5. Hi I'm anthony, and i'm an alcoholic.
    By AnThOnY` in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-19-2009, 04:27 PM