Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Dont have to do mine yet.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  2. #17
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    I don't know whether to be sad about the fact that I've never done it or happy.

  3. #18
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Have fun and hope you get good money out of it.

  4. #19
    Jlowbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    230
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    20
    I owe like $0.30 in back taxes and keep getting letters saying they will take it out of my savings if I don't comply. Do it already.

  5. #20
    Xiolest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    3,975
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    623
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Must suck to do taxes bro?

  6. #21
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by GAYape View Post
    Can someone tell me how much a person in america usually pays for taxes ?
    I've gotten paid up to a hundred bucks to do someones taxes. I just use turbo tax. Got 1100 back this year, not too bad.

  7. #22
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I've gotten paid up to a hundred bucks to do someones taxes. I just use turbo tax. Got 1100 back this year, not too bad.
    i meant how much procent of their income goes to taxes ? (Someone who belongs to the middle class)

  8. #23
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by GAYape View Post


    i meant how much procent of their income goes to taxes ? (Someone who belongs to the middle class)
    6.2 percent to social security, another 1.4 to medicare (even if you don't use it), and I pay a 14% income tax to the federal government on top of the other two. Along with the state taxes I pay around 27% to the government as a total. On average without taxes I would be making 53,000, but with it I only make 30,000 (well that was last year, with increased SS in NJ and ObamaCare taking more cash out I'll make a projected 25-27,000, not even enough to live by myself in this state.

  9. #24
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    6.2 percent to social security, another 1.4 to medicare (even if you don't use it), and I pay a 14% income tax to the federal government on top of the other two. Along with the state taxes I pay around 27% to the government as a total. On average without taxes I would be making 53,000, but with it I only make 30,000 (well that was last year, with increased SS in NJ and ObamaCare taking more cash out I'll make a projected 25-27,000, not even enough to live by myself in this state.
    In belgium you would be paying alot more income taxes . i think someone who earns over 50k/year would have to give 50% away to the gov .

    This is the reasons why i don't want to work/live in belgium .

  10. #25
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by GAYape View Post


    In belgium you would be paying alot more income taxes . i think someone who earns over 50k/year would have to give 50% away to the gov .

    This is the reasons why i don't want to work/live in belgium .
    True, but the socialized standard is much more efficient in Belgium. The market average is much cheaper than here in Jersey, even the average price of Internet costs are cheaper for a basic plan. Apartments outside of the city centre is way cheaper, around 850 for a 3 bedroom (without including utilities), a 3 bedroom anywhere in Jersey is around a minimum 1200, and that's if you get lucky. The only truly expensive part is the restaurants, but for the price of the regular market you can be eating like a king for half of the price as in here in Jersey. The Income tax is higher but the standard tax on goods is much cheaper. Even your cigarettes are cheaper for a pack of marlboro's, and I live in the country where the tobacco is grown and processed

  11. #26
    Lulz$ecurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaesong
    Posts
    721
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by GAYape View Post


    In belgium you would be paying alot more income taxes . i think someone who earns over 50k/year would have to give 50% away to the gov .

    This is the reasons why i don't want to work/live in belgium .
    Yeps Thanks to our goverment under lead Of EDR (elio di rupo) who's a marxist.

  12. #27
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    True, but the socialized standard is much more efficient in Belgium. The market average is much cheaper than here in Jersey, even the average price of Internet costs are cheaper for a basic plan. Apartments outside of the city centre is way cheaper, around 850 for a 3 bedroom (without including utilities), a 3 bedroom anywhere in Jersey is around a minimum 1200, and that's if you get lucky. The only truly expensive part is the restaurants, but for the price of the regular market you can be eating like a king for half of the price as in here in Jersey. The Income tax is higher but the standard tax on goods is much cheaper. Even your cigarettes are cheaper for a pack of marlboro's, and I live in the country where the tobacco is grown and processed
    Yeah , but the problem in belgium is that it isn't worth working , it is almost impossible to get anywhere close to being rich nowadays .
    If you want to work from 9 to 5 than you will be fine in belgium but if you have greater ambitions then it's just a waste of energy here .
    + going on welfare will get you arround 1k/month . (alot of people abuse it)
    Just looked at the internet price , you pay around 60€ for this ;
    60 Mbps download(they didn't mention the upload because it's only 5-6 Mbps)
    500 GB volume
    5 computers online

    I think renting a place in a city would be somewhere between 700-1100 euro .

    Tax on goods is 21% . The taxes on fuel are so high that the price is 1,70€ for diesel and 1.50€ for gasoline .

    Quote Originally Posted by Lulz$ecurity View Post
    Yeps Thanks to our goverment under lead Of EDR (elio di rupo) who's a marxist.
    Yeah , and the other option is bart de wever who isn't that much better . (I think he doesn't care about privacy and freedom (If he could he would place a camera on every corner of every street ), he just wants the government to control/see everything . ) And he's also starting his idiotic "war" on drugs , i'm almost 100% sure crime in antwerp will increase . (150€ fine for weed use , 400€ for other drugs <= just like giving addicts a 400€ fine will help)

    too bad people in belgium don't seem to give a single fuck about the gov taking their money and privacy away .
    Last edited by Drake; 04-11-2013 at 12:32 PM.

  13. #28
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    My job is cool tho I think it's my 401k or something but if you put money in to it they will mach it 100% and it's tax free so when I retire from my job if I put like 100k$ in my 401k they will give me 200k I'm just going to save up until a week or so from retiring and I'm going to put all my money in my 401k I should save 1mil+ by that time so when I retire I will get 2mil+ back. Can't wait

    Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post
    Must suck to do taxes bro?
    Taxes are easy to do if you use turbo taxes. I love tax time I always get about 5k+ back.

    ---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by GAYape View Post
    Can someone tell me how much a person in america usually pays for taxes ?
    to do them? Or when you get money back? To do them it's only like 100$ I think with turbo taxes. But I get like 5k+ back so 100$ isn't shit. I only get so much back because taxes take 2-3k$ every other week when I get payed. Wish they didn't or I would make 6k$+ every other week. But 3-4k every other week after taxes is still good. Just wish I had time to spend all my money goddamn 12 hour nights 6-7 days a week sucks dick.
    Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 04-11-2013 at 12:43 PM.

  14. #29
    Lulz$ecurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaesong
    Posts
    721
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by GAYape View Post


    Yeah , but the problem in belgium is that it isn't worth working , it is almost impossible to get anywhere close to being rich nowadays .
    If you want to work from 9 to 5 than you will be fine in belgium but if you have greater ambitions then it's just a waste of energy here .
    + going on welfare will get you arround 1k/month . (alot of people abuse it)
    Just looked at the internet price , you pay around 60€ for this ;
    60 Mbps download(they didn't mention the upload because it's only 5-6 Mbps)
    500 GB volume
    5 computers online

    I think renting a place in a city would be somewhere between 700-1100 euro .

    Tax on goods is 21% . The taxes on fuel are so high that the price is 1,70€ for diesel and 1.50€ for gasoline .



    Yeah , and the other option is bart de wever who isn't that much better . (I think he doesn't care about privacy and freedom (If he could he would place a camera on every corner of every street ), he just wants the government to control/see everything . ) And he's also starting his idiotic "war" on drugs , i'm almost 100% sure crime in antwerp will increase . (150€ fine for weed use , 400€ for other drugs <= just like giving addicts a 400€ fine will help)

    too bad people in belgium don't seem to give a single fuck about the gov taking their money and privacy away .
    It's still better then a socialist who doesn't care about islamisation etc etc
    what party is better then in your opinion?

    Belgium really got ruined by The french socialist party PS (parti socialiste)

  15. #30
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    looks like you never managed to skip
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthochroid View Post
    God damn it. Post ban caught up to me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. So I Logged in for the First time in ages
    By Ed in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 10:39 AM
  2. Skipped Skewl for the first Time.
    By Imafalam in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 08:15 PM
  3. WOOT 50 post mark reached for the first times :D
    By XownageX in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 09:26 AM
  4. CBL Dirty For The First Time
    By SmartAlley in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 05:49 PM
  5. Dave and Arun seen for the first time.
    By Aqua Structure in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 06:18 PM