View Poll Results: Who should be kicked out of CS?

Voters
130. This poll is closed
  • aaronsxc

    1 0.77%
  • CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

    3 2.31%
  • carbon23

    1 0.77%
  • Dead Bones Brook

    58 44.62%
  • Diisasta

    10 7.69%
  • Doupleganger

    0 0%
  • fabz

    7 5.38%
  • FAGGOT

    6 4.62%
  • GG2GG

    17 13.08%
  • homojumala666

    0 0%
  • hotfudge2100

    1 0.77%
  • RainbowSnail

    8 6.15%
  • Sjla

    9 6.92%
  • Sp4rt4n

    2 1.54%
  • Tomahawk

    7 5.38%

Thread: Cock Vote Out

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 221
  1. #106
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by TryMe View Post
    Still, for christ sake, i was trying to be respectful towards you and still act like a flaming fucker...

    BTW tryme was banned then...so i was on trymenub and i had to vote for someone....ok fine i guess it's kinda a double vote but you probably voted for yourself like 10 times...35 is insane....
    True, 35 is insane. You hate me. But from this number you can finally see that I'm respected.

    I voted for myself 10 times?
    Code:
    -DJ.Voel, -Jerry™, alfonso951, arod33, CaT-, [BANNED]Czar, daniliard, darthtrex, Dead Bones Brook, donh, [BANNED]DoubleDutch, [MPGH]Dreamgun, drsynyster, EnergyK, fabz, GOD, homojumala666, hyak, [MPGH]imsohoooood, jachem, Kiddkarma, [MPGH]Liz, matt.hewgray, oskarpawlik, OuTpuT, ratchetnclank, REBEL DARKY, reversflux, rikodou, s911turbo, Seanyboy225, thinkyo, u1111u, Vladimir, xxxmanonxxx
    Tell me, which are the accounts I used to vote myself with? Look at it before posting.

  2. #107
    TryMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Posts
    1,264
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    227
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Ok give me the link who find out who voted for who...i wanna see 4 myself thank you very much...btw homojumala voted for himself...

  3. #108
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
    True, 35 is insane. You hate me. But from this number you can finally see that I'm respected.

    I voted for myself 10 times?
    Code:
    -DJ.Voel, -Jerry™, alfonso951, arod33, CaT-, [BANNED]Czar, daniliard, darthtrex, Dead Bones Brook, donh, [BANNED]DoubleDutch, [MPGH]Dreamgun, drsynyster, EnergyK, fabz, GOD, homojumala666, hyak, [MPGH]imsohoooood, jachem, Kiddkarma, [MPGH]Liz, matt.hewgray, oskarpawlik, OuTpuT, ratchetnclank, REBEL DARKY, reversflux, rikodou, s911turbo, Seanyboy225, thinkyo, u1111u, Vladimir, xxxmanonxxx
    Tell me, which are the accounts I used to vote myself with? Look at it before posting.
    My name is in that list. =D

    Btw what the hell are these cock suckers for anywho?
    What exactly do they do? >_>

    Edit: Btw, this is a pointless arguement.

  4. #109
    ratchetnclank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    804
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddkarma View Post
    My name is in that list. =D

    Btw what the hell are these cock suckers for anywho?
    What exactly do they do? >_>

    Edit: Btw, this is a pointless arguement.
    Cock sockers are basicly flaming bitches.. they suck cock.. no homo
    Quote Originally Posted by TaTyTu View Post
    I don't know who's the fuck is napoleon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    What's brazzers?

  5. #110
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchetnclank View Post
    Cock sockers are basicly flaming bitches.. they suck cock.. no homo
    Oh ok, thanks for the answer.

  6. #111
    TryMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Posts
    1,264
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    227
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    A cock suck is me, i'm a big fat Chode sucker but my sign is invisible....

    P.S Chode = Thick dick

  7. #112
    ratchetnclank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    804
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by TryMe View Post
    A cock suck is me, i'm a big fat Chode sucker but my sign is invisible....

    P.S Chode = Thick dick
    Orly?
    Quote Originally Posted by TaTyTu View Post
    I don't know who's the fuck is napoleon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    What's brazzers?

  8. #113
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by TryMe View Post
    A cock suck is me, i'm a big fat Chode sucker but my sign is invisible....

    P.S Chode = Thick dick
    O.o
    ^No comment.^

  9. #114
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by TryMe View Post
    Ok give me the link who find out who voted for who...i wanna see 4 myself thank you very much...btw homojumala voted for himself...
    MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - View Poll Results
    Nearly every cock sucker voted for him/herself.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddkarma View Post
    My name is in that list. =D

    Btw what the hell are these cock suckers for anywho?
    What exactly do they do? >_>

    Edit: Btw, this is a pointless arguement.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ker_group.html
    Note: I'm NOT in this group because I suck, but because I asked to be in.

  10. #115
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
    MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - View Poll Results
    Nearly every cock sucker voted for him/herself.



    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ker_group.html
    Note: I'm NOT in this group because I suck, but because I asked to be in.
    Its alright DBB. You already made my respect list.
    I<3U

  11. #116
    WTF__Skillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inside of your desktop fucking up your files.....
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    DBB

    DBB 0wnt them all

  12. #117
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    I voted Greg.

  13. #118
    ratchetnclank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    804
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddkarma View Post
    Its alright DBB. You already made my respect list.
    I<3U
    Pssh its not a 'her'

    Ohnoes itz endrit!
    Quote Originally Posted by TaTyTu View Post
    I don't know who's the fuck is napoleon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    What's brazzers?

  14. #119
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by TryMe View Post
    Ok give me the link who find out who voted for who...i wanna see 4 myself thank you very much...btw homojumala voted for himself...
    you voted twice on 2 diff accs lmao

  15. #120
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by hyak View Post
    you voted twice on 2 diff accs lmao
    I remember saying something about your earlier....
    I think it was in the Graphic section, I think I called you a Watersport pig pedo.... I think
    Kirapwns posted it I thinks.

    Quote Originally Posted by ratchetnclank View Post
    Pssh its not a 'her'

    Ohnoes itz endrit!
    I never said it was a her?

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread