Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55
  1. #31
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post


    real dubstep goes by the name of shambhala2010.flac
    excision master race
    One good thing I've ever heard come out of your mouth.

  2. #32
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  3. #33
    Johnleepower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    882
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    1,411
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    He has no grasp on how to make real music. No idea but chord or beat progression is, and doesn't even make decent sound music.

    All you fucking 12 year olds jumping on the bandwagon saying that Skrillex is the fucking best, and OMG Skrillex is old dubstep, he's so amazing have no clue what real dubstep is. Real dubstep is what Lehsyrus has always said. The dirtier the better, the nastier grimier a track sounds the better. That's dubstep.
    I don't listen to skrillex only and am 18 , you can say what ever you want about him he is a fucktard but his music is good

    check this one or the one in my signature

  4. #34
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    One good thing I've ever heard come out of your mouth.
    It didn't actually come out of my mouth though because I typed it with my fingers.

  5. #35
    Johnleepower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    882
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    1,411
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post


    It didn't actually come out of my mouth though because I typed it with my fingers.
    true story ...

  6. #36
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about? Skrillex isn't real dubstep.

    He has no grasp on how to make real music. No idea but chord or beat progression is, and doesn't even make decent sound music.

    All you fucking 12 year olds jumping on the bandwagon saying that Skrillex is the fucking best, and OMG Skrillex is old dubstep, he's so amazing have no clue what real dubstep is. Real dubstep is what Lehsyrus has always said. The dirtier the better, the nastier grimier a track sounds the better. That's dubstep.

    Sigh. Another idiot who thinks that Skrillex (aka Sonny Moore) doesnt know what music is. Most people forget he was in a quite popular band called From First To Last before he jumped into dubstep. He knows perfectly well how to make music, and probably has more time in a studio than most other artists making dubstep, its just that he doesnt follow traditional dubstep routine. His songs play like a normal band would, despite a distinct lack of lyrics, and instruments.

    If you are going to sound like an oldphag dubstep listener, you may as well actually know what you are talking about. Dubstep has nothing to do with how 'grimy' or 'nasty' it is, that is something that has been warped out of context due to how the original dubstep tracks sounded. What you posted is a just as evolved version of dubstep as what skrillex is. Dubstep started from a 2-step garage and dub-reggae mix. They focused soley on 2 step drums and percussion, with a sub-bass bass line. None of that over the top 'bro-step' shit that people keep saying is dubstep. Post dubstep I believe it is more technically known as. So you can knock it off with that elitist superiority, and keep it on r/music.



    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

    k0mrade (04-11-2013)

  8. #37
    Johnleepower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    882
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    1,411
    My Mood
    Happy
    some other great "dubstep" songs




  9. #38
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    ITT: Salty niggas getting butt hurt about music.

    When you learn to stop hating on everything that doesn't fit your preferred genre you'll realize that there is tons of good music out there no matter what your preferences are. Yeah I listen to a shit ton of hip hop, but that doesn't mean I'll hate on everything that isn't hip hop. I've found plenty of music that I like from a huge field of genres.

    TL;DR: This ain't no highschool dance.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to iverson954360 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ethereal (04-11-2013)

  11. #39
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Sigh. Another idiot who thinks that Skrillex (aka Sonny Moore) doesnt know what music is. Most people forget he was in a quite popular band called From First To Last before he jumped into dubstep. He knows perfectly well how to make music, and probably has more time in a studio than most other artists making dubstep, its just that he doesnt follow traditional dubstep routine. His songs play like a normal band would, despite a distinct lack of lyrics, and instruments.

    If you are going to sound like an oldphag dubstep listener, you may as well actually know what you are talking about. Dubstep has nothing to do with how 'grimy' or 'nasty' it is, that is something that has been warped out of context due to how the original dubstep tracks sounded. What you posted is a just as evolved version of dubstep as what skrillex is. Dubstep started from a 2-step garage and dub-reggae mix. They focused soley on 2 step drums and percussion, with a sub-bass bass line. None of that over the top 'bro-step' shit that people keep saying is dubstep. Post dubstep I believe it is more technically known as. So you can knock it off with that elitist superiority, and keep it on r/music.




    It's not the fact that he can't make music. I'm sure, as you said he can make music just fine, and he's probably very well at it. My point being, when people say, "Oh man, Skrillex is the best dubstep ever, he's so cool," it pisses me off, because I don't consider it true dubstep, but that's just my honest opinion. You can say that i'm stupid, or that i'm acting elitist by saying this, but I don't care. I don't consider him to be a good artist when it comes to this genre specifically.

  12. #40
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    ITT: Salty niggas getting butt hurt about music.

    When you learn to stop hating on everything that doesn't fit your preferred genre you'll realize that there is tons of good music out there no matter what your preferences are. Yeah I listen to a shit ton of hip hop, but that doesn't mean I'll hate on everything that isn't hip hop. I've found plenty of music that I like from a huge field of genres.

    TL;DR: This ain't no highschool dance.
    I feel the same. I was just pointing out that if you want to be a smartass, at least know what you are talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    It's not the fact that he can't make music. I'm sure, as you said he can make music just fine, and he's probably very well at it. My point being, when people say, "Oh man, Skrillex is the best dubstep ever, he's so cool," it pisses me off, because I don't consider it true dubstep, but that's just my honest opinion. You can say that i'm stupid, or that i'm acting elitist by saying this, but I don't care. I don't consider him to be a good artist when it comes to this genre specifically.
    I dont care if you dont like him. That fine. I dont like him. The point was, you were talking like an elitist, and trying to be a know-it-all, when you didnt prove that you know anything. If you claim that you are at no fault by saying you dont like him, why does it even piss you off when other people say they do?
    Last edited by Heartview; 04-11-2013 at 06:21 PM.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  13. #41
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Sigh. Another idiot who thinks that Skrillex (aka Sonny Moore) doesnt know what music is. Most people forget he was in a quite popular band called From First To Last before he jumped into dubstep. He knows perfectly well how to make music, and probably has more time in a studio than most other artists making dubstep, its just that he doesnt follow traditional dubstep routine. His songs play like a normal band would, despite a distinct lack of lyrics, and instruments.

    If you are going to sound like an oldphag dubstep listener, you may as well actually know what you are talking about. Dubstep has nothing to do with how 'grimy' or 'nasty' it is, that is something that has been warped out of context due to how the original dubstep tracks sounded. What you posted is a just as evolved version of dubstep as what skrillex is. Dubstep started from a 2-step garage and dub-reggae mix. They focused soley on 2 step drums and percussion, with a sub-bass bass line. None of that over the top 'bro-step' shit that people keep saying is dubstep. Post dubstep I believe it is more technically known as. So you can knock it off with that elitist superiority, and keep it on r/music.

    Damn you showed him. /rapedthatnigga
    Last edited by k0mrade; 04-11-2013 at 06:32 PM.

  14. #42
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    I feel the same. I was just pointing out that if you want to be a smartass, at least know what you are talking about.



    I dont care if you dont like him. That fine. I dont like him. The point was, you were talking like an elitist, and trying to be a know-it-all, when you didnt prove that you know anything. If you claim that you are at no fault by saying you dont like him, why does it even piss you off when other people say they do?
    Because that's my personality I guess. I'm just an ignorant person when it comes to this. Being as I'm very hard headed and stubborn I tend not to think before I react to something. That's why it pisses me off, because generally I do tend to act like an elitist or know-it-all, and I can admit that's a flaw, but it's just who I am. The only point I was trying to get across was the fact that Skrillex is not real dubstep, and although I know I'm talking like an elitist again, I stand by this point. Because in my eyes, what I listen to and what I hear when I listen to skrillex are just two totally separate things. Although it may sound the same to some, it does not to me. My post was not about proving I know something, my post about proving that Skrillex is not good at making music in THIS genre specifically. Although I know that can't be done, as an opinion can't be a fact.. I still did it anyways.

  15. #43
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    Because that's my personality I guess. I'm just an ignorant person when it comes to this. Being as I'm very hard headed and stubborn I tend not to think before I react to something. That's why it pisses me off, because generally I do tend to act like an elitist or know-it-all, and I can admit that's a flaw, but it's just who I am. The only point I was trying to get across was the fact that Skrillex is not real dubstep, and although I know I'm talking like an elitist again, I stand by this point. Because in my eyes, what I listen to and what I hear when I listen to skrillex are just two totally separate things. Although it may sound the same to some, it does not to me. My post was not about proving I know something, my post about proving that Skrillex is not good at making music in THIS genre specifically. Although I know that can't be done, as an opinion can't be a fact.. I still did it anyways.
    You are just confusing opinion with fact. Stating it doesnt make it okay btw. Its still stupid weather or not you know it or not.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  16. #44
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    SUPREME
    Posts
    16,148
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,717
    dont need to hate

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current Middlemen
    Report a Scammer here

    Member Since: 5 December 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Febuary 2013 - 24 October 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Febuary 2014 - 24 October 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 August 2014 - 24 October 2014
    Donator Since: 12 March 2014

    Previously Known as:
    Vibration
    Chicken.


    Gift:
    x x

  17. #45
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Xebec View Post
    dont need to hate
    I punched that thumbnail.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. what you listening to?
    By R3Dx666† in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-14-2013, 05:28 AM
  2. What you rats should be listening to.
    By EndRiT in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 09:13 AM
  3. What for Songs you listen?
    By Viibez in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 03:54 PM
  4. What do you listen to while playing CA?
    By Slipknotn209 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 09:53 PM
  5. What are YOU listening to?
    By A⁴ in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 10:10 AM