Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 113
  1. #46
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I am completely lost as to what transpired in this thread.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  2. #47
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gοku View Post
    NBN Only Reaches About 20Mbps (15GB A Month For $30) My ADSL Bigpond Plan Surpasses That

    ---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------



    Dafuq Is Wrong With You?
    I'm not sure if you're being mentally retarded on porpuse or not. 20mbps is the SLOWEST NBN plan available. The plan that is used the most is actually 100mbps. Even on 20mbps, you will achieve a higher speed on the NBN than your shitty copper. I bet your speed test hovers around 15mbps rather than 20 and your upload speed is only 1mbps. With NBN youll achieve full 20/20 synchro with constant uptime (no dropouts unless there is pit work). Seriously mate, youre barking up the wrong tree by arguing with me. Ive been following the NBN since Rudd introduced the concept and I know a metric fucktonne more about it than you.
    Last edited by Doc; 04-14-2013 at 04:48 PM.

  3. #48
    Gοku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    1,538
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    I'm not sure if you're being mentally retarded on porpuse or not. 20mbps is the SLOWEST NBN plan available. The plan that is used the most is actually 100mbps. Even on 20mbps, you will achieve a higher speed on the NBN than your shitty copper. I bet your speed test hovers around 15mbps rather than 20 and your upload speed is only 1mbps. With NBN youll achieve full 20/20 synchro with constant uptime (no dropouts unless there is pit work). Seriously mate, youre barking up the wrong tree by arguing with me. Ive been following the NBN since Rudd introduced the concept and I know a metric fucktonne more about it than you.
    My Speed Hovers At 25-30Mbps And Upload Is 5-6Mbps And Everyone Will Be Using NBN So It'll Be Slow

     







    500 Posts ✓
    750 Posts ✓
    1,337 Posts ✓
    2,000 Posts ×
    3,000 Posts ×

    Ex VIP
    Ex Resource Team Member
    Ex Wiki Editor

  4. #49
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gοku View Post
    My Speed Hovers At 25-30Mbps And Upload Is 5-6Mbps And Everyone Will Be Using NBN So It'll Be Slow
    Oh cool, so you have cable that doesnt even reach half of its theoretical speed. A much better example of showing how shit our network infrastructure is. And no, fibre does not get congested, at all. It is impossible for its speed to be effected by congestion. There are European countries that only use fibre and they have incredible speeds, yet everyone in their country is using fibre. The only way youll ever see its speed being effected by connected users is if youre using a shitty router, which is your problem.

  5. #50
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,295
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Doc's sound upset.

    #chillout
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  6. #51
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    Doc's sound upset.

    #chillout
    Slaves dont get to say shit bout my NBN without getting torn a new waste disposal hole.

  7. #52
    Gοku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    1,538
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    Doc's sound upset.

    #chillout
    True That. I'm Just Having A Little Fun... :P

    ---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Oh cool, so you have cable that doesnt even reach half of its theoretical speed. A much better example of showing how shit our network infrastructure is. And no, fibre does not get congested, at all. It is impossible for its speed to be effected by congestion. There are European countries that only use fibre and they have incredible speeds, yet everyone in their country is using fibre. The only way youll ever see its speed being effected by connected users is if youre using a shitty router, which is your problem.
    What's Your Problem Dude? Chill? Ahaha , And No, I Do Not Own A Shitty Router. ( I Have An Asus RT-N66U)
    Last edited by Gοku; 04-14-2013 at 05:37 PM.

     







    500 Posts ✓
    750 Posts ✓
    1,337 Posts ✓
    2,000 Posts ×
    3,000 Posts ×

    Ex VIP
    Ex Resource Team Member
    Ex Wiki Editor

  8. #53
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gοku View Post
    True That. I'm Just Having A Little Fun... :P

    ---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------



    What's Your Problem Dude? Chill? Ahaha , Remember It's Australia So Anything Can Go Wrong.
    People like you are my problem. People who bathe in their own ignorance are my problem. People who spill shit out of their mouth are my problem. It fears me at people you are our future.

  9. #54
    Gοku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    1,538
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    People like you are my problem. People who bathe in their own ignorance are my problem. People who spill shit out of their mouth are my problem. It fears me at people you are our future.
    Maybe You Are The Problem Yourself? Ever Thought Of That? You're The Ignorant One.

     







    500 Posts ✓
    750 Posts ✓
    1,337 Posts ✓
    2,000 Posts ×
    3,000 Posts ×

    Ex VIP
    Ex Resource Team Member
    Ex Wiki Editor

  10. #55
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gοku View Post
    Maybe You Are The Problem Yourself? Ever Thought Of That? You're The Ignorant One.
    Explain how im the ignorant one when youre the dumbass who thought copper and cable are as good as if not better than fttp.
    Last edited by Doc; 04-14-2013 at 05:53 PM.

  11. #56
    Gοku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    1,538
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Explain how im the ignorant one wheb youre the dunbass who thought copper and cable are as good as if not better than fttp.
    Because You Do Not Stop To See Other Peoples Opinions, You Just Ramble Off And WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT?

     







    500 Posts ✓
    750 Posts ✓
    1,337 Posts ✓
    2,000 Posts ×
    3,000 Posts ×

    Ex VIP
    Ex Resource Team Member
    Ex Wiki Editor

  12. #57
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gοku View Post
    Because You Do Not Stop To See Other Peoples Opinions, You Just Ramble Off And WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT?
    Because you posted your opinion as fact. You said that your adsl was faster than the NBN. That is not opinion, thats you spouting what you thought to be a fact. You said that the NBN would be effected by congestion. That is not an opinion, thats you spouting what you thought was a fact. I never rambled off, I was giving a rebuttal. Even if you were to give an opinion it would still be wrong because fttp is better in every conceivable way. Any point you have to make against the NBN is nullified because there are no points to make.

  13. #58
    Gοku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    1,538
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Because you posted your opinion as fact. You said that your adsl was faster than the NBN. That is not opinion, thats you spouting what you thought to be a fact. You said that the NBN would be effected by congestion. That is not an opinion, thats you spouting what you thought was a fact. I never rambled off, I was giving a rebuttal. Even if you were to give an opinion it would still be wrong because fttp is better in every conceivable way. Any point you have to make against the NBN is nullified because there are no points to make.
    Firstly,Dude, CALM THE FUCK DOWN. Secondly: I'm Sorry That I Don't Spend All Day And Night Researching The NBN, And I Was Stating The Fact That My Internet (Standard ADSL(BIGPOND Plan) ) Is Faster Than The Smallest NBN Plan. SO CHILL THE FUCK OUT,

     







    500 Posts ✓
    750 Posts ✓
    1,337 Posts ✓
    2,000 Posts ×
    3,000 Posts ×

    Ex VIP
    Ex Resource Team Member
    Ex Wiki Editor

  14. #59
    Romney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States, Arizona
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbadon The Despoiler View Post


    nope don't want noone of all your scary animals and my body can't stand 25+ Celsius it makes me feel like i have a fever. that internet though :/ will be living in a apartment in 4 years probably though so then i get super cheap 100/100 mbits internet
    Stop being a pussy, in the summer it gets to 40+ Celcius here.
    Be the Best, Fuck the rest



    YouTube Channel: Predator Productions

    U.S Army Soldier

  15. #60
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gοku View Post
    Firstly,Dude, CALM THE FUCK DOWN. Secondly: I'm Sorry That I Don't Spend All Day And Night Researching The NBN, And I Was Stating The Fact That My Internet (Standard ADSL(BIGPOND Plan) ) Is Faster Than The Smallest NBN Plan. SO CHILL THE FUCK OUT,
    Well when your facts are inherently incorrect (adsl doesnt go above 24mbps in Australia) it gets rather irritating. And I dont need to chill, Ive been calm the whole time, only slightly irritated at the fact that someone who will eventually vote, can be so ignorant. You need to at least research what your about say before you say it. It take all of 5 seconds to know that fibre is faster than cable/adsl.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FUCK YES.
    By Lolland in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-25-2009, 10:07 PM
  2. FUCK YES!!
    By Amiga in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 12:23 PM
  3. HELL TO THE FUCK YES!
    By Obey in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 05:20 PM
  4. FUCK YES
    By NetNavi in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 06:55 PM
  5. FUCK YES
    By deathbomb3 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-20-2007, 09:41 AM