Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 113
  1. #61
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Well when your facts are inherently incorrect (adsl doesnt go above 24mbps in Australia) it gets rather irritating. And I dont need to chill, Ive been calm the whole time, only slightly irritated at the fact that someone who will eventually vote, can be so ignorant. You need to at least research what your about say before you say it. It take all of 5 seconds to know that fibre is faster than cable/adsl.
    DOC, YOU'RE TURNING GREEN!!!!!

    And Goku, calling others ignorant whilst having a terrible vernacular is pathetic.

  2. #62
    Jim Morrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canterlot, Equestria
    Posts
    12,487
    Reputation
    1061
    Thanks
    3,308
    I live in Merica.


    MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

    Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats


    Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50


    Brony?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

  3. #63
    mCroyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Gοku View Post
    Firstly,Dude, CALM THE FUCK DOWN. Secondly: I'm Sorry That I Don't Spend All Day And Night Researching The NBN, And I Was Stating The Fact That My Internet (Standard ADSL(BIGPOND Plan) ) Is Faster Than The Smallest NBN Plan. SO CHILL THE FUCK OUT,
    Not to be rude, but you're evidently not paying any attention to what Doc is saying, which is why he's getting angry towards you.

    To recap: FTTP (i.e. Labor's broadband network) provides a fibre-optic connection from your exchange right to your house. FTTN (i.e. Liberal's) provides it only up to a certain point, and past that it relies on the Telstra copper network, which is quite literally a century old, and was described as 'archaic' in 2003 by the then-executive of Telstra.

    ADSL has bottlenecks at the DSLAM and the line itself. The line, simply put, is too old, too expensive to repair and an century old technology used for phones, not the Internet. ADSL's DSLAM bottleneck is an easy fix, though, and requires an upgrade by your service provider at your exchange.

    ADSL speeds (my own, I'm approximately 2km from my exchange, meaning these speeds are by no standards ideal):

    NBN speeds:


    NBN speeds are also unaffected by things such as line degradation and distance from the exchange, which are the two problems plaguing the current copper network. The primary argument against the NBN is cost, which isn't necessarily a problem. The NBN isn't an 'internet upgrade' project, it's an infrastructure project, much like the improving of roads. With the 'future-proof' NBN, the groundwork is laid for a huge increase in the technological advancement of Australia, and it means that the technology sector of Australia will blossom, which will in turn increase revenue for the Government via taxes. This essentially means that the NBN will pay for itself over time through the benefits it creates.

    Your argument is incorrect because you're arguing against facts that are accepted by both sides of parliament, the telecommunications companies, the NBNCo itself, Internet figureheads such as the EFF, APNIC and others. That is why he's getting angry. Not because he isn't listening to your argument, because it's wrong. Your standard ADSL plan, simply put, can not achieve the speeds the basic NBN plan provides, due to line attenuation, distance from the exchange, and limitations at the exchange due to the lack of DSLAM upgrades.

    on the real though fuck adsl
    Last edited by mCroyle; 04-14-2013 at 09:38 PM. Reason: formatting

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mCroyle For This Useful Post:

    Aborted (04-14-2013),Genesis (04-14-2013),HalfBajan (04-15-2013)

  5. #64
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by mCroyle View Post
    Not to be rude, but you're evidently not paying any attention to what Doc is saying, which is why he's getting angry towards you.
    on the real though fuck adsl
    This guy gets it ^

    @goku read some articles on delimiter or on the abc website. Check out threads on whirlpool.net.au

    Dont listen to whatever bullshit your parents or the newspaper corps spill out.

    You owe it to yourself to have an informed opinion on this.

  6. #65
    Gοku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    1,538
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    -.- You Guys Can't Read For Shit... All I Said Was That My Current Internet Plan Is Faster Than The Lowest Plan Of NBN.... Read Before You Argue?

    And Like I Said, I DON'T Spend My Day's And Night's Researching The NBN, Good-day. (Night)

    @Doc @mCroyle

    ---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Well when your facts are inherently incorrect (adsl doesnt go above 24mbps in Australia) it gets rather irritating. And I dont need to chill, Ive been calm the whole time, only slightly irritated at the fact that someone who will eventually vote, can be so ignorant. You need to at least research what your about say before you say it. It take all of 5 seconds to know that fibre is faster than cable/adsl.
    Anyway, I Wouldn't Vote For Little Things Such As Internet Networks, I'd Vote For Whoever Does A Good Job At Running The Country? (Like Julia Isn't Doing ATM)

    ---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    DOC, YOU'RE TURNING GREEN!!!!!

    And Goku, calling others ignorant whilst having a terrible vernacular is pathetic.
    How Do I Have Terrible Vernacular?

     







    500 Posts ✓
    750 Posts ✓
    1,337 Posts ✓
    2,000 Posts ×
    3,000 Posts ×

    Ex VIP
    Ex Resource Team Member
    Ex Wiki Editor

  7. #66
    Tacticious✓'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    3,619
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbadon The Despoiler View Post
    Fuck you guys i also wan't fiber everywhere
    I have fiber
    previous name : simozh
    If you need help - PM me

  8. #67
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacticious✓ View Post
    I have fiber
    That's because you're Swedish and you're awesome

    and @Doc you lucky mofo, my area doesn't have a date yet D:

    SOUNDCLOUD



  9. #68
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gοku View Post
    -.- You Guys Can't Read For Shit... All I Said Was That My Current Internet Plan Is Faster Than The Lowest Plan Of NBN.... Read Before You Argue?

    And Like I Said, I DON'T Spend My Day's And Night's Researching The NBN, Good-day. (Night)

    @Doc @mCroyle

    ---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------



    Anyway, I Wouldn't Vote For Little Things Such As Internet Networks, I'd Vote For Whoever Does A Good Job At Running The Country? (Like Julia Isn't Doing ATM)

    ---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------



    How Do I Have Terrible Vernacular?
    " NBN Only Reaches About 20Mbps (15GB A Month For $30) My ADSL Bigpond Plan Surpasses That"

    You don't even remember what you posted.

    And theNBN is a major infrastructure overhaul. It is literally the MOST important national issue as it directly affects our economical viability not to mention the massive benefits the education and medical sectors will recieve from this. Not to mention the multiple billions of dollars the NBN will inject into the budget every year after its break even point.

    And Julia is actually doing a fine job considering the amount of opposition she has to face from Liberal and the senate. Its a shame that the Australian public is so gullible when its being spoon fed FUD. I gurantee you that we would be under much dire terms under a Coalition government.

    Its obvious that you're a teenager at most (a 13 yr old more likely) so any argument with you about serious matters will be an exercise in futility. Perhaps in a few years when you double the amount of synapses between your ears to a grand total of 2, you'll be able to see just how unintelligent you were.

    Yours truly,
    a dilligent taxpayer.
    Last edited by Doc; 04-15-2013 at 03:29 AM.

  10. #69
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,855
    Reputation
    3438
    Thanks
    81,002
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gοku View Post
    -.- You Guys Can't Read For Shit... All I Said Was That My Current Internet Plan Is Faster Than The Lowest Plan Of NBN.... Read Before You Argue?


    You are an idiot. Not anywhere did you mention "lowest plan" until @Doc corrected you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gοku View Post
    My Speed Hovers At 25-30Mbps And Upload Is 5-6Mbps And Everyone Will Be Using NBN So It'll Be Slow
    I don't see how that is possible considering Telstra can't even offer those speeds on their ADSL2+ plans. (24576/1024 kbps). Even on Cable it's not possible to achieve upload speeds like that (30000 / 1000 kbps). So either you're high on crack or are already on the NBN.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.7.1 *NEW*
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  11. #70
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post


    You are an idiot. Not anywhere did you mention "lowest plan" until @Doc corrected you.



    I don't see how that is possible considering Telstra can't even offer those speeds on their ADSL2+ plans. (24576/1024 kbps). Even on Cable it's not possible to achieve upload speeds like that (30000 / 1000 kbps). So either you're high on crack or are already on the NBN.
    He could be on discreet HFC. Even then that shit is meant to achieve 80mbps and not 25-30.

  12. #71
    Gοku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    1,538
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post


    You are an idiot. Not anywhere did you mention "lowest plan" until @Doc corrected you.



    I don't see how that is possible considering Telstra can't even offer those speeds on their ADSL2+ plans. (24576/1024 kbps). Even on Cable it's not possible to achieve upload speeds like that (30000 / 1000 kbps). So either you're high on crack or are already on the NBN.
    Yes I Thank Him For Correcting Me, But That Doesn't Change the Fact That My Internet Is Faster Than The Lowest NBN Plan............ I Never Knew It Was the Lowest,Because That's All I Saw When I Glanced At The NBN Site.
    Last edited by Gοku; 04-15-2013 at 03:43 AM.

     







    500 Posts ✓
    750 Posts ✓
    1,337 Posts ✓
    2,000 Posts ×
    3,000 Posts ×

    Ex VIP
    Ex Resource Team Member
    Ex Wiki Editor

  13. #72
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,855
    Reputation
    3438
    Thanks
    81,002
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gοku View Post
    Yes I Thank Him For Correcting Me, But That Doesn't Change the Fact That My Internet Is Faster Than The Lowest NBN Plan............ I Never Knew It Was the Lowest,Because That's All I Saw When I Glanced At The NBN Site.
    So what if it's faster than the lowest NBN plan? Are you trying to prove some sort of point here? Not everyone who signs up with a telco using NBN's infrastructure is going to be forced to use the lowest plan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    He could be on discreet HFC. Even then that shit is meant to achieve 80mbps and not 25-30.
    True, but even if he is on Telstra's HFC, he needs to get his fucking head out of the ground and take others into consideration, not everyone in Australia can achieve speeds that high as @mCroyle pointed out. Some people don't even have internet access at all for that matter.

    Also, you're mad because we're picking on you. Well that's your damn fault for making false statements and suggesting that the NBN is useless by saying that your speeds are apparently faster than the NBN's speeds.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.7.1 *NEW*
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  14. #73
    Gοku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    1,538
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    He could be on discreet HFC. Even then that shit is meant to achieve 80mbps and not 25-30.
    Do You Know The Difference Between A Bit And Byte?? 8 Bits = 1 Byte, (MB = Mega Byte) (Mb = Mega Bit), And Yes My Speed Reaches Higher Than 80Mbps.

    (25-30 MBps)

    ---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
    So what if it's faster than the lowest NBN plan? Are you trying to prove some sort of point here? Not everyone who signs up with a telco using NBN's infrastructure is going to be forced to use the lowest plan.



    True, but even if he is on Telstra's HFC, he needs to get his fucking head out of the ground and take others into consideration, not everyone in Australia can achieve speeds that high as @mCroyle pointed out. Some people don't even have internet access at all for that matter.

    Also, you're mad because we're picking on you. Well that's your damn fault for making false statements and suggesting that the NBN is useless by saying that your speeds are apparently faster than the NBN's speeds.
    I Don't Feel Picked, On And I'm Not Complaining, I Think Of It As A Healthy Debate.

     







    500 Posts ✓
    750 Posts ✓
    1,337 Posts ✓
    2,000 Posts ×
    3,000 Posts ×

    Ex VIP
    Ex Resource Team Member
    Ex Wiki Editor

  15. #74
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
    So what if it's faster than the lowest NBN plan? Are you trying to prove some sort of point here? Not everyone who signs up with a telco using NBN's infrastructure is going to be forced to use the lowest plan.



    True, but even if he is on Telstra's HFC, he needs to get his fucking head out of the ground and take others into consideration, not everyone in Australia can achieve speeds that high as @mCroyle pointed out. Some people don't even have internet access at all for that matter.

    Also, you're mad because we're picking on you. Well that's your damn fault for making false statements and suggesting that the NBN is useless by saying that your speeds are apparently faster than the NBN's speeds.
    I know man. Kirstie can only get 3mbps on her supposed adsl2+ connection, not to mention dropouts every three hours. Nearly everyone in Australia has that kind of connection and many in rural areas are stuck with dialup at best. Pisses me right off when people think otherwise.

  16. #75
    Gοku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    1,538
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
    So what if it's faster than the lowest NBN plan? Are you trying to prove some sort of point here? Not everyone who signs up with a telco using NBN's infrastructure is going to be forced to use the lowest plan.
    No I Am Not Trying To Make A Point? I Just Wanted To Add It In, Seeing As We Were Talking About NBN?

     







    500 Posts ✓
    750 Posts ✓
    1,337 Posts ✓
    2,000 Posts ×
    3,000 Posts ×

    Ex VIP
    Ex Resource Team Member
    Ex Wiki Editor

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FUCK YES.
    By Lolland in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-25-2009, 10:07 PM
  2. FUCK YES!!
    By Amiga in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 12:23 PM
  3. HELL TO THE FUCK YES!
    By Obey in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 05:20 PM
  4. FUCK YES
    By NetNavi in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 06:55 PM
  5. FUCK YES
    By deathbomb3 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-20-2007, 09:41 AM