Thread: congratz

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60
  1. #31
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,936
    Reputation
    3156
    Thanks
    7,783
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Congratz Guys Good Luck!

    I do not have an active Skype -- Always confirm via PM on MPGH when contacting me.
     



    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mayion For This Useful Post:

    amrit0965 (04-13-2013)

  3. #32
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Congrats



    My games;

    x

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post:

    amrit0965 (04-13-2013)

  5. #33
    sidhant9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    566
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Vezot View Post
    Thanks
    22 posts... Really

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to sidhant9 For This Useful Post:

    Joshcarr2006 (04-13-2013)

  7. #34
    H-C-L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angry
    Their is NFS world sup forum here??

    kidding congratz all...

  8. #35
    467079188's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    congratz bro

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to 467079188 For This Useful Post:

    amrit0965 (04-13-2013)

  10. #36
    fecher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    742
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Blah
    @Joshcarr2006 you are acting like a whiny lil bitch about this.. are you really that jealous? its editor for NFS, Amrit obviously saw something in them to promote them.. do you even visit the section? how do you know what they do and don't do, did you look at his posts? just because he has a low post count doesn't mean none of his posts are helpful

    just get the fuck over it.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fecher For This Useful Post:

    amrit0965 (04-13-2013),Harrabed (04-13-2013)

  12. #37
    Vezot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your brain
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    ​^Not to be an asshole, but how can someone with atrocious grammar such as this get an Editor position?
    Dude, please shut the fuck up.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Vezot For This Useful Post:

    amrit0965 (04-13-2013)

  14. #38
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vezot View Post
    Dude, please shut the fuck up.

    ​We got an internet badass over here.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  15. #39
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​We got an internet badass over here.


    Quote Originally Posted by fecher View Post
    @Joshcarr2006 you are acting like a whiny lil bitch about this.. are you really that jealous? its editor for NFS, Amrit obviously saw something in them to promote them.. do you even visit the section? how do you know what they do and don't do, did you look at his posts? just because he has a low post count doesn't mean none of his posts are helpful

    just get the fuck over it.
    it's not about there post count there grammar sucks ass. Yes I looked at both there post @Harrabed doesn't even know how to English and the other guy just spams the shit out of Welcome threads and his grammar is just as bad. The need for speed wiki isn't even that good.

    Features
    The game is totally free2play where you decide, where you drive and with who you drive.


    and non of them are helpful at all

    80% of @Harrabed post are him saying daily bumb

    90% of @Vezot are him spaming Welcome threads and the other 10% are him talking shit to
    people.
    @Liz They both don't deserve editor.
    Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 04-13-2013 at 02:22 PM.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joshcarr2006 For This Useful Post:

    Aborted (04-13-2013),Symmetrical (04-14-2013)

  17. #40
    Vezot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your brain
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post




    it's not about there post count there grammar sucks ass. Yes I looked at both there post @Harrabed doesn't even know how to English and the other guy just spams the shit out of Welcome threads and his grammar is just as bad. The need for speed wiki isn't even that good.

    Features
    The game is totally free2play where you decide, where you drive and with who you drive.


    and non of them are helpful at all

    80% of @Harrabed post are him saying daily bumb

    90% of @Vezot are him spaming Welcome threads and the other 10% are him talking shit to people.
    Lol?, close this thread? Thanks.

    By the way, probably 90% of your post are shit.

  18. #41
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Vezot View Post
    Lol?, close this thread? Thanks.

    By the way, probably 90% of your post are shit.
    Unlike you 70% of my post are helpful I spent a year as a MOD and two years helping people with VIP hacks. I still have helpful threads from 2009-2010 stickyed. The other 30% are just me posting in CA and general. So shut your new fag ass up and go spam some more welcome threads.

  19. #42
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    SUPREME
    Posts
    16,148
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,716
    Gratz to both

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current Middlemen
    Report a Scammer here

    Member Since: 5 December 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Febuary 2013 - 24 October 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Febuary 2014 - 24 October 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 August 2014 - 24 October 2014
    Donator Since: 12 March 2014

    Previously Known as:
    Vibration
    Chicken.


    Gift:
    x x

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to iSmexy For This Useful Post:

    amrit0965 (04-13-2013)

  21. #43
    Harrabed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In front of my computer
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post




    it's not about there post count there grammar sucks ass. Yes I looked at both there post @Harrabed doesn't even know how to English and the other guy just spams the shit out of Welcome threads and his grammar is just as bad. The need for speed wiki isn't even that good.

    Features
    The game is totally free2play where you decide, where you drive and with who you drive.


    and non of them are helpful at all

    80% of @Harrabed post are him saying daily bumb

    90% of @Vezot are him spaming Welcome threads and the other 10% are him talking shit to
    people.
    @Liz They both don't deserve editor.
    Okey it's enough, lets talk for post, wanna talk for post, okey then challenge accepted.
    My English is good, stop complained for my english, and go chack you post because 70 % of you posts are in Spammers Corner, you are just spamming for more posts, your post are not worth.
    You are just jealous because this.
    And go back at Spammers Corner.

  22. #44
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrabed View Post


    Okey it's enough, lets talk for post, wanna talk for post, okey then challenge accepted.
    My English is good, stop complained for my english, and go chack you post because 70 % of you posts are in Spammers Corner, you are just spamming for more posts, your post are not worth.
    You are just jealous because this.
    And go back at Spammers Corner.
    You don't get post count in spammers Corner I only have so many post because @GOD had a count to 1 mil thread back in the day and I posted in it a lot. Your English is bad and I'm 100% sure you wont be editor for long. Also you can't see it on my page but 70% of my post are in Combat arms VIP. You need a vip account to see that part of the forum and Dave removed the VIP group because he doesn't sell hacks anymore.

  23. #45
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrabed View Post
    My English is good, stop complained for my english
    If you are as ignorant to the rules of grammar as I think you are, you wouldn't realize that this^ is NOT good English. It is absolutely atrocious. It is an aberration of English.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Congratz
    By Comet in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 12:39 PM
  2. Congratz DexLer
    By Haste. in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 12:38 PM
  3. Congratz Look what i won section?
    By SXE BOI in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 02:40 PM
  4. Congratz
    By DawgiiStylz in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 10:35 PM
  5. COngratz
    By RJ in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 08:17 PM