Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 136
  1. #121
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by raow25 View Post
    Read back a couple of pages.
    I realise what i've done is wrong, and i've taken down the photos a stuffs.



    I don't need evidence, I don't need you to believe me, I do need you to fuck off though, that'd help alot.
    If you didn't want responses, and aren't willing to give evidence, then why post the thread in the first place? Even if you do magically have a hot girlfriend, you're a douchebag for being a shallow bitch and showing her off to everyone. Either way, you're still a sad little fuck.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  2. #122
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by raow25 View Post
    Read back a couple of pages.
    I realise what i've done is wrong, and i've taken down the photos a stuffs.
    I don't care that it's wrong, nor does anybody else.
    I'm guessing you're the kind of person who just HAS to get the last word in, right? You can never let go of an argument?
    Yeah, good luck with that girlfriend of yours.

  3. #123
    Raow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47°37′39″N 122°14′32″W
    Posts
    2,721
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    If you didn't want responses, and aren't willing to give evidence, then why post the thread in the first place? Even if you do magically have a hot girlfriend, you're a douchebag for being a shallow bitch and showing her off to everyone. Either way, you're still a sad little fuck.
    WHAT THE FUCK.
    I've apologised, i realise what i did was wrong, you've said this about 10 times, i get your point.

    ---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    I don't care that it's wrong, nor does anybody else.
    I'm guessing you're the kind of person who just HAS to get the last word in, right? You can never let go of an argument?
    Yeah, good luck with that girlfriend of yours.
    No, i don't think i am.
    Aaaand, arguement over, or well, at least for me.

  4. #124
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by raow25 View Post
    Threads over.
    I realised what I did was wrong, I apologised, I attempted to right myself.
    Stop flaming.
    Just hammering it into your skull.

  5. #125
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by raow25 View Post
    WHAT THE FUCK.
    I've apologised, i realise what i did was wrong, you've said this about 10 times, i get your point.

    ---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------



    No, i don't think i am.
    Aaaand, arguement over, or well, at least for me.
    ​I haven't said shit.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  6. #126
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    lol OP is a fucktard for coming to MPGH and thinking he will get serious responses.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  7. #127
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    PUT THE PICTURE BACK
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

    PyrexxHero® (04-14-2013)

  9. #128
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,447
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    827
    My Mood
    Breezy
    hehe guys I have a gf please think I'm cool now

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  10. #129
    Ashpoops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    525
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
    hehe guys I have a gf please think I'm cool now
    Oh my god!! congratulations!!!!! Have all my money!

  11. #130
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    its probably his way of gloating that he has a gf..
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  12. #131
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,883
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,747
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post
    its probably his way of gloating that he has a gf..
    and he raped her?

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  13. #132
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post


    and he raped her?
    Most likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  14. #133
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Most likely.
    ​Oh, assuredly.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  15. #134
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​Oh, assuredly.
    Peradventure
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  16. #135
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Hahaha this idiot probably wishes he never made the thread. Backfired super hard.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to iverson954360 For This Useful Post:

    Physcadelic (04-16-2013)

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 03:41 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 02:46 PM
  3. sexy law WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT (18+) ONLY
    By 1122 in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 03:09 PM
  4. Explicit content(18+) only.CTF MOD
    By rifleman14 in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 11:33 PM
  5. This is only possible in...
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2006, 10:33 PM