Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,461
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,711
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gift, but even if it's a gift they can call back their credit card company or bank and still charge back


    Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.


    My MPGH History

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  2. #17
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion King View Post
    Gift, but even if it's a gift they can call back their credit card company or bank and still charge back
    Happened to me, but i still won
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  3. #18
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion King View Post
    Gift, but even if it's a gift they can call back their credit card company or bank and still charge back
    Like i said earlier, they don't allow gifting anymore.

    So now what?

  4. #19
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,461
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,711
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Like i said earlier, they don't allow gifting anymore.

    So now what?
    Yeah, they have that "send to a family/friend" option or some sort. It kind of still sounds like gifting but idk


    Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.


    My MPGH History

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  5. #20
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    I'm trying to sell some virtual goods from my TF2 account but I'm hesitating because I have no experience with selling stuff and accepting payment. I have heard of the horror stories of people being chargeback loosing the item and money when the scammer request a chargeback.

    So my questions is for anyone with experience with paypal, is their a way to avoid this scam? I've herd of accepting only donations or gifts but there has to be more than that.

    And which is better? donation or gift?

    Please Halp ME
    I cashed all my items on TF2 and you don't ask me.

    A guy with good rep.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  6. #21
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by The Force View Post


    I cashed all my items on TF2 and you don't ask me.

    A guy with good rep.
    Yes, I guess Ill find a guy with food rep.

    Only thing is, the better there rep, the less they pay.

  7. #22
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    People can still chargeback when they send as a gift.
    Call PP support > Hi transaction ID ******** was unauthorized payment pls reverse > k > ez







  8. #23
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    People can still chargeback when they send as a gift.
    Call PP support > Hi transaction ID ******** was unauthorized payment pls reverse > k > ez
    Scamming level : 9000+

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  9. #24
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    People can still chargeback when they send as a gift.
    Call PP support > Hi transaction ID ******** was unauthorized payment pls reverse > k > ez
    Couldnt you make a claim/dispute?
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Paypal chargeback
    By lan03 in forum Exploits
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-18-2014, 06:54 PM
  2. [Solved] How Do I 100% Prevent a Chargeback on Paypal?
    By -Silverz in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 06:03 PM
  3. [Help] Paypal and chargeback!!! URGENT!! NEED HELP!!
    By Hurkancs in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-27-2012, 08:16 PM
  4. Helbreath Inter Supports Paypal?
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 03:09 PM