Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55
  1. #31
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    I never said that you said that you're better. I am just asking you.. If you hate a person, you must hate him for a valid reason and in some cases as in racism, you must be better. So that's why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post


    Did I say I was better? No, so why the fuck would you ask that question.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  2. #32
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    If you hate a person, you must hate him for a valid reason and in some cases as in racism, you must be better. So that's why.
    I don't get why you're asking me the question. I never said shit about hating, I said *dislike*.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  3. #33
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,405
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,968
    My Mood
    Cool
    I helped many people in this forum...

    Even when they say Egypt is a shit I'm proud because i know my country history and i know that if you say Egypt is shit then you say the world history is shit.


    ---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by LucN View Post
    Egypt is destroying MPGH and Cross Fire section , full of leechers and bitches
    nuff said.

    leave and i promise you that i won't remember you .
    Example of bitches like you.

  4. #34
    Tacticious✓'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    3,619
    My Mood
    Cynical
    previous name : simozh
    If you need help - PM me

  5. #35
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    may I know why do you dislike them? @[D]opeDog I am sorry to say but Egypt is worse than shit ATM... It won't become the same Egypt 40-50 years ago....
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post


    I don't get why you're asking me the question. I never said shit about hating, I said *dislike*.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  6. #36
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,405
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,968
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    may I know why do you dislike them? @[D]opeDog I am sorry to say but Egypt is worse than shit ATM... It won't become the same Egypt 40-50 years ago....
    Yes i know atm Egypt is more than shit even , but I believe that it will become good again.

  7. #37
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    may I know why do you dislike them?
    My whole post was about egpytians on this forum, and I dislike most because they act retarded.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  8. #38
    fecher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    742
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post


    My whole post was about egpytians on this forum, and I dislike most because they act retarded.
    Just like Br's

  9. #39
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by fecher View Post


    Just like Br's

    Exactly like BRs.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  10. #40
    Johnleepower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    882
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    1,411
    My Mood
    Happy
    go kill yourself

  11. #41
    Borndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,104
    Reputation
    1503
    Thanks
    1,037
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post


    I am not talking about this
    I am talking about how people treat us
    Be happy you're not BR.

  12. #42
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,405
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,968
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post



    Exactly like BRs.
    Canadians too.

  13. #43
    Terror In Paradise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,259
    Reputation
    235
    Thanks
    548
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnleepower View Post
    go kill yourself

    That escalated quickly.
    Can we just calm down a bit?
    Error 404 Signature Not Found

  14. #44
    FrosK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    2,656
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    1,239
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I agree with you bro !


  15. #45
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,557
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,487
    Be nice with people, people will treat you nice

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How many people on this forum Play WoW?
    By RebornAce in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 06:27 PM
  2. Stupid People Doing Stupid Stuff!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 12:54 AM
  3. Cmon People
    By i eat trees in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 11:40 AM
  4. Helping other people...
    By arunforce in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 12:59 AM
  5. I see dead people
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 05:21 PM