Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 81
  1. #61
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by M.S View Post


    Finally some Sane person i kept saying that but no 1 listen damn it
    ​Funny, as Eth recanted his statement.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  2. #62
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​Funny, as Eth recanted his statement.
    Not really. Innocent people dying isn't funny to me. Doesn't matter where it is really.
    I was just saying that the infamous joke thread isn't getting me all riled up unlike a certain cocksucker.
    Keep in mind I posted that literally minutes after the explosion, pretty knee jerk response in all honesty.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    M.S (04-16-2013)

  4. #63
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Not really. Innocent people dying isn't funny to me. Doesn't matter where it is really.
    I was just saying that the infamous joke thread isn't getting me all riled up unlike a certain cocksucker.
    Keep in mind I posted that literally minutes after the explosion, pretty knee jerk response in all honesty.
    ​Indeed true, it isn't truly "funny" to me either. The incident itself isn't humorous at all, though the thread was was rather hilarious. The holocaust was a terrible event as well, though humor can be drawn from it. Poking fun at something is simply one of our coping mechanisms. Though people need to learn not to get so pissed at simple humor.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  5. #64
    Terror In Paradise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,259
    Reputation
    235
    Thanks
    548
    I went onto Facebook and about 10 people posted saying that North Korea are nuking Boston.
    I don't understand how people are that stupid.
    Error 404 Signature Not Found

  6. #65
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,557
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,487
    Just wait investigation done.

  7. #66
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTerroriser1 View Post
    I went onto Facebook and about 10 people posted saying that North Korea are nuking Boston.
    I don't understand how people are that stupid.

    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  8. #67
    Terror In Paradise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,259
    Reputation
    235
    Thanks
    548
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post



    Oh wow, people are actually going to believe this
    Error 404 Signature Not Found

  9. #68
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTerroriser1 View Post
    Oh wow, people are actually going to believe this
    ​If it's possible for someone to believe that, I'm just going to kill myself now.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  10. #69
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​Indeed true, it isn't truly "funny" to me either. The incident itself isn't humorous at all, though the thread was was rather hilarious. The holocaust was a terrible event as well, though humor can be drawn from it. Poking fun at something is simply one of our coping mechanisms. Though people need to learn not to get so pissed at simple humor.
    Pretty much. There isn't really anything to cope with for me.
    It's like it happened, and that's it you know? It is what it is.
    I think it's stupid that people criticize the coverage it's getting though.
    It's actually a good thing that the media is all over it. We are a first world country.
    This type of thing shouldn't become the "norm".

    It should be like that everywhere,
    maybe if it were more socially disturbing in other places such as the Middle East less people would die.
    I posted a thread a while back of some HD pictures in Syria, how war torn it is.
    It's just fucking terrible, especially when I see pictures of kids missing body parts or parents running down the street with their dead kids in their arms.
    People might say we've become too pampered of a nation, and in some aspects I agree, but I'd take that over Syria conditions any day of the week.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 04-16-2013 at 10:09 AM.

  11. #70
    maximon555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Paradigm City
    Posts
    782
    Reputation
    100
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Brooding
    It was North Korea.... Invade it NOW!!!

  12. #71
    M.S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IDK.. ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    433
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​Indeed true, it isn't truly "funny" to me either. The incident itself isn't humorous at all, though the thread was was rather hilarious. The holocaust was a terrible event as well, though humor can be drawn from it. Poking fun at something is simply one of our coping mechanisms. Though people need to learn not to get so pissed at simple humor.
    You call a man losing his leg and maybe life "simple humor" ? really?
    I DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE DEAL WITH IT

  13. #72
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by M.S View Post


    You call a man losing his leg and maybe life "simple humor" ? really?
    ​I honestly don't give a shit what you think. I don't feel like justifying myself to some random kid on the internet.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  14. #73
    M.S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IDK.. ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    433
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​I honestly don't give a shit what you think. I don't feel like justifying myself to some random kid on the internet.
    ok, then i'm just the random kid who's gonna tell you the following.. Imagine if you were just going some where doing some thing and suddenly some thing like that happens to you and you think of your life and what you did in it in a sec then you're gonna ask your self in another sec one of the following, what if there is heaven and hell ? is it irony that i was laughing at that poor guy and now i'm in his position ? or you won't even be able to ask your self that because of the incredibly awful pain you'll be feeling ?
    I DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE DEAL WITH IT

  15. #74
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by M.S View Post


    ok, then i'm just the random kid who's gonna tell you the following.. Imagine if you were just going some where doing some thing and suddenly some thing like that happens to you and you think of your life and what you did in it in a sec then you're gonna ask your self in another sec one of the following, what if there is heaven and hell ? is it irony that i was laughing at that poor guy and now i'm in his position ? or you won't even be able to ask your self that because of the incredibly awful pain you'll be feeling ?
    ​I wouldn't even care at all. One fallen soul is nothing compared to the overall world, we all mean nothing. If I survived, I wouldn't care if people joked about the event. Life's too short to dwell on the negatives, and I have the ability to laugh at myself and see the positives in everything. I almost died when I was 5 by falling on a fencepost, and I laugh at that memory, I don't shut down and cry in a corner.
    Last edited by Aborted; 04-16-2013 at 10:46 AM.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  16. #75
    M.S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IDK.. ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    433
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​I wouldn't even care at all. One fallen soul is nothing compared to the overall world, we all mean nothing. If I survived, I wouldn't care if people joked about the event. Life's too short to dwell on the negatives, and I have the ability to laugh at myself and see the positives in everything. I almost died when I was 5 by falling on a fencepost, and I laugh at that memory, I don't shut down and cry in a corner.
    well, excuse me for thinking of the 5 billion people who don't think like that, the best think you can do for those people who don't think like that is honor them by grief not laughing at them and disrespecting them,I would never laugh at some one like that unless he's ok with it really where are your feelings that's a real man real human beings who got hurt and almost lost their life .
    Last edited by M.S; 04-16-2013 at 10:58 AM.
    I DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE DEAL WITH IT

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Explosion Injecto'R v9 || Working after the New Patch X-Trap || Undetected ||:
    By lolzinho25 in forum CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 11:14 AM
  2. [Release] Explosion Injecto'R v4 || Working After the NEW PATCH || UNDETECTED !!
    By lolzinho25 in forum CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 01:43 PM
  3. [Release] Explosion Injecto'R v3 || Working After the PATCH || UNDETECTED !!
    By lolzinho25 in forum CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 08:55 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 02:16 PM
  5. Post the scariest shit you have seen!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 12:16 AM