Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by M.S View Post

well, excuse me for thinking of the 5 billion people who don't think like that, the best think you can do for those people who don't think like that is honor them by grief not laughing at them and disrespecting them,I would never laugh at some one like that unless he's ok with it really where's your feelings that's a real man real human beings who got hurt and almost lost their life .
    First of all, the Earth has 7 billion people, not 5. Secondly, if the same thing happened to you, the general people would never honor you. The world doesn't care about you. That's the sad realization that I have come to. My entire life has been a struggle, and the world never even glanced. Only a couple people on here actually know my story, and you don't know jack shit about me. One day something will happen to you my friend, and you will finally realize how little the world really cares.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

​I wouldn't even care at all. One fallen soul is nothing compared to the overall world, we all mean nothing. If I survived, I wouldn't care if people joked about the event. Life's too short to dwell on the negatives, and I have the ability to laugh at myself and see the positives in everything. I almost died when I was 5 by falling on a fencepost, and I laugh at that memory, I don't shut down and cry in a corner.
    That's easier said than done though. I'm not really speaking from personal experience,
    because I've really only had one seriously brick shitting experience in my life.
    I will speak for some of the military guys such as my dad and my Uncle though. My dad isn't too bad, he's seen some shit but not what my uncle went through in Vietnam. He's pretty fucked, that guy will rarely even talk about stuff that went down there, because that would mean reliving it momentarily.
    I know quite a few people that came back from war with PTSD, and these guys are as hard as it gets. Not at all judging you, just saying you really can't make such assumptions without going through something truly traumatic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

That's easier said than done though. I'm not really speaking from personal experience,
    because I've really only had one seriously brick shitting experience in my life.
    I will speak for some of the military guys such as my dad and my Uncle though. My dad isn't too bad, he's seen some shit but not what my uncle went through in Vietnam. He's pretty fucked, that guy will rarely even talk about stuff that went down there, because that would mean reliving it momentarily.
    I know quite a few people that came back from war with PTSD, and these guys are as hard as it gets. Not at all judging you, just saying you really can't make such assumptions without going through something truly traumatic.
    Trust me Eth, I've gone through a lot in my life, stuff I'd prefer not to talk about. Though to be honest, I don't laugh at myself all the time. I actually have Agoraphobia caused by all the stress I had during my childhood. I try to laugh at all my experiences, though some of them devour me whole and spit me out and even the slightest memory.
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,

Thanks

First of all, the Earth has 7 billion people, not 5. Secondly, if the same thing happened to you, the general people would never honor you. The world doesn't care about you. That's the sad realization that I have come to. My entire life has been a struggle, and the world never even glanced. Only a couple people on here actually know my story, and you don't know jack shit about me. One day something will happen to you my friend, and you will finally realize how little the world really cares.
    1st of all i know that the world is 7 billion i just thought 2 billion is enough people thinking like you sir, second i know how matter what there is some one up there cares so excuse me for not knowing your story or knowing who you are but i know that who ever dies in some thing like that gets honored not laughed on so the least thing you can do is take a moment of grief on them that's not much 1 second and not disrespecting them by making jokes .
    I DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE DEAL WITH IT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

1st of all i know that the world is 7 billion i just thought 2 billion is enough people thinking like you sir, second i know how matter what there is some one up there cares so excuse me for not knowing your story or knowing who you are but i know that who ever dies in some thing like that gets honored not laughed on so the least thing you can do is take a moment of grief on them that's not much 1 second and not disrespecting them by making jokes .
    The irony of your previous posts on here:

Hope you choke to death .
    CS FAGGOT QQING /NOPE
    you're a moron because this is obviously an alt acc even the owner of it won't be so happy with the zp that his main didn't get and he'll probably try his luck on crates (after he rank up) then he'll sell it .. so this is whore shit .
    You suck i hope some 1 steals it from you .

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Originally Posted by Hugo Boss

Most people in Canada already have like 1m, just from their house now..
    You're a rich bitch you hear me?
    You play retarded 2 good
    I wonder if you are retarded

the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,

Thanks

The irony of your previous posts on here:

Yeah well, all of that isn't disrespecting dead people or harmed people it's disrespecting in a site that isn't life it's disrespecting people i know they won't be harmed by those words i mean i'm not like that at all in example the first quote i'm not racist i don't hate egyptians at all i was just saying that because he said he got 1,000 post although i knew people will think i meant it as a racist comment but i said what a hell every one hates them, the last post well you should go see the thread and the others i'm just a stupid person who's trying to fit in the site but don't know how .
    Last edited by M.S; 04-16-2013 at 11:48 AM.
    I DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE DEAL WITH IT

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456