Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 279
  1. #136
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by M.S View Post
    dave died or wut?
    Whats that got to do with anything?

  2. #137
    M.S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IDK.. ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    433
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Whats that got to do with anything?
    nvm i am getting out of this thread it's too scary for me
    I DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE DEAL WITH IT

  3. #138
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071






  4. #139
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,225
    Reputation
    1391
    Thanks
    2,512
    This thread is sickening to look at but weirdly funny at the same time.

    I... don't know how to feel right now.

  5. #140
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post





  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Lehsyrus (04-15-2013)

  7. #141
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    This thread is sickening to look at but weirdly funny at the same time.

    I... don't know how to feel right now.
    ​Accept it. Just accept it.
    One of the best ways to overcome trauma and tragedies is to laugh at it.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inl,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  8. #142
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    So funny, oh god, one of us is going to be sent death threats

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  9. #143
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Someone, somewhere just viewed this thread and got really pissed off, but theyre too scared to post. This makes me happy.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Disturbed (04-16-2013),T-Bone (04-15-2013)

  11. #144
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Someone, somewhere just viewed this thread and got really pissed off, but theyre too scared to post. This makes me happy.
    Is it better to be feared or loved

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  12. #145
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Someone, somewhere just viewed this thread and got really pissed off, but theyre too scared to post. This makes me happy.
    WAIT DOC THERE'S MORE!





  13. #146
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Shit, the dog ones get me every bloody time.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Disturbed (04-16-2013),Lehsyrus (04-16-2013)

  15. #147
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Someone, somewhere just viewed this thread and got really pissed off, but theyre too scared to post. This makes me happy.
    Hey, I fucking love my city but some of the stuff in this thread made me lol.
    I felt bad about it though, so I guess I'm not as big of a piece of shit as I thought.
    I really can't get in on the jokes and stuff though, I mean some of the people that got hurt or worse may have been someone I interacted with at some point.

  16. #148
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Shit, the dog ones get me every bloody time.




  17. #149
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Hey, I fucking love my city but some of the stuff in this thread made me lol.
    I felt bad about it though, so I guess I'm not as big of a piece of shit as I thought.
    I really can't get in on the jokes and stuff though, I mean some of the people that got hurt or worse may have been someone I interacted with at some point.
    I get what you mean. My gf always gets sad after seeing crashes on the road in case she knew that person. But humour is remedial and seperation from tragedy might not be the best solution buts its an effective one.

  18. #150
    Jiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    You seem to be very uninformed with how this humor works. Sensitive people like yourself is why this type of humor thrives. Try reading a book on human behavior and see if you dont learn a few things about how twisted human beings really are. You claim to be above this, but in reality, you are no different.
    Try reading a book on human behavior? I'm a human fucktard, I don't need a book to tell me how humans behave. I obviously don't find this shit funny because I personally know a couple of people that were badly injured and I was actually at ground zero when the fucking bombs went off. It wasn't a fucking joke, it was horrible. There is nothing funny about it, people died and were injured. If you think I'm 'sensitive' or my morals are too high or whatever then you're a fucking idiot because I'm not some moron who thinks shit like this is funny. Let's see how funny it is to you when somebody you care about gets blown up by a bomb in the middle of the street and some idiots not only think it's funny, but have the nerve to call you out because you disagree.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 68
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 04:09 AM
  2. north korea or JAPAN
    By Gourav2122 in forum North Korea
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 12:58 PM
  3. North Korea Omgomgomgomgomg
    By SATANICAT in forum North Korea
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 09:23 PM
  4. FLAME NORTH Korea =D
    By Dave84311 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 09:33 PM
  5. North Korea & NUKE
    By arunforce in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 05:34 PM