Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 279
  1. #166
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I'm amazed this thread is still alive....feels good.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  2. #167
    Xiolest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    3,974
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    623
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Kevin Ware Who????

  3. #168
    Tacticious✓'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    3,619
    My Mood
    Cynical
    This thread, so full of /r/toosoon
    previous name : simozh
    If you need help - PM me

  4. #169
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,878

  5. #170
    Sirius Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    919
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    1,219
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    3 deaths with a nuclear bomb? xD Wow soo Powerfull

  6. #171
    iDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,139
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    193
    Jiff applying for Cs in an exploding way.
    Thank me if you dare.

  7. #172
    Jiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Komrade the CS faggot probably wasn't even there. Worcester isn't anywhere near where this happened,
    he's probably just being a trolling cocksucker to get attention.
    If me and Vice don't have our Jimmies rustled over this thread nobody should.


    Here are some rubber dicks to make you feel better Kumrag aka Jiff.

    worcester is pretty damn close to boston, takes like 30 minutes to get there. millions of people go to the race from across the world and you think worcester, ma isn't close to it? it takes 15 minutes to drive into framingham where the race started. i don't think this shit is funny, so i disagreed with you people. what happens is everybody flips shit and starts flaming me because i say i disagree with you morons on such a controversial subject such as this and nobody can handle it. so why don't you keep QQing to me about how you can't handle the fact that i don't think what happened in boston is funny.
    Last edited by Jiff; 04-16-2013 at 02:54 PM.

  8. #173
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiff View Post
    worcester is pretty damn close to boston, takes like 30 minutes to get there. millions of people go to the race from across the world and you think worcester, ma isn't close to it? it takes 15 minutes to drive into framingham where the race started. i don't think this shit is funny, so i disagreed with you people. what happens is everybody flips shit and starts flaming me because i say i disagree with you morons on such a controversial subject such as this and nobody can handle it. so why don't you keep QQing to me about how you can't handle the fact that i don't think what happened in boston is funny.
    No, we flame you because you bitch like a little girl.

  9. #174
    Jiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    No, we flame you because you bitch like a little girl.
    you can't handle it

  10. #175
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    SUPREME
    Posts
    16,148
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,716
    :O so that is what happened

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current Middlemen
    Report a Scammer here

    Member Since: 5 December 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Febuary 2013 - 24 October 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Febuary 2014 - 24 October 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 August 2014 - 24 October 2014
    Donator Since: 12 March 2014

    Previously Known as:
    Vibration
    Chicken.


    Gift:
    x x

  11. #176
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiff View Post
    worcester is pretty damn close to boston, takes like 30 minutes to get there. millions of people go to the race from across the world and you think worcester, ma isn't close to it? it takes 15 minutes to drive into framingham where the race started. i don't think this shit is funny, so i disagreed with you people. what happens is everybody flips shit and starts flaming me because i say i disagree with you morons on such a controversial subject such as this and nobody can handle it. so why don't you keep QQing to me about how you can't handle the fact that i don't think what happened in boston is funny.
    I wasn't even making jokes on the subject, learn how to pay attention before making accusations.
    I just think you're full of shit either way. Enjoy your ban Mr. sensitive.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Lehsyrus (04-16-2013)

  13. #177
    Playfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Amused
    why he get bant

  14. #178
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    I wasn't even making jokes on the subject, learn how to pay attention before making accusations.
    I just think you're full of shit either way. Enjoy your ban Mr. sensitive.
    i never once said you were making jokes on the subject. so you look like a complete idiot telling me to pay attention before making accusation when you just did EXACTLY that. learn how to not make yourself look like a giant fucking douche in most of your posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Playfire View Post
    why he get bant
    because kids can't handle what i type they get angry and upset over what i say even though usually i'm arguing people who are in the wrong and i usually end up making them look like idiots. a good example is the post above this one. most of the kids arguments against me consist of insults, nonsense, and "enjoy your ban". because they probably all spam the report button and go QQ to the admins about me until they get what they want, which is me being removed from the forums so then they don't have to get upset of me anymore.
    Last edited by Snowkip; 04-16-2013 at 05:44 PM.

  15. #179
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,881
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,744
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Not funny at all.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  16. #180
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    i never once said you were making jokes on the subject. so you look like a complete idiot telling me to pay attention before making accusation when you just did EXACTLY that. learn how to not make yourself look like a giant fucking douche in most of your posts.

    You really are one of the biggest morons I've interacted with on MPGH.
    You replied to me, then proceeded to include me into the group of other people you're all butthurt about.
    Make another account to come on here and argue with people. It just shows how utterly pathetic you are.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 68
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 04:09 AM
  2. north korea or JAPAN
    By Gourav2122 in forum North Korea
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 12:58 PM
  3. North Korea Omgomgomgomgomg
    By SATANICAT in forum North Korea
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 09:23 PM
  4. FLAME NORTH Korea =D
    By Dave84311 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 09:33 PM
  5. North Korea & NUKE
    By arunforce in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 05:34 PM