Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 279
  1. #196
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Omg newphag win.
    Copied literally from my earlier post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    i was being hypothetical not literal. it's not morality it's sense of humor. it would only be morality if we were actually talking about the bombing, like if you said the bombing was not bad it was good and you would bomb people too and then i said fuck you bombing people is bad. that's morals. whether you think a joke is funny or not has nothing to do with morals it's called a sense of fucking humor. get the word meanings through your thick australian skull.
    For someone who is raving on about what a sense of humor is, and is not, you are cripplingly misinformed. Read up on your shit before you come around being offended, and playing it off as being better than everyone.

    Black comedy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Shock value - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Off-color humor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Please not a very particular line in the crude humor article:

    "Generally, the point of off-color humor is to induce laughter by evoking a feeling of shock and surprise in the comedian's audience. In this way, off-color humor is related to other forms of postmodern humor, such as the anti-joke."

    Its a fucking joke because it is not supposed to be. Nobody is claiming moral indigence on this. These jokes are made, and laughed at because people laugh at the brevity and sheer shocking matter of the joke. Not because they think the events described in the joke are funny.

    Shit.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  2. #197
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    1,800+ views
    NICE EFFORT MAFUCKAS

    SOUNDCLOUD



  3. #198
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    if you don't care what are you doing arguing me in a pointless manner genius?
    God damn, you really are retarded. You really think that these people (Doc, Eth, and anyone else who argued with you,) are actually mad, and they can't handle what you type? Firstly, you've contradicted yourself over the span of all these posts enough times to make yourself look like a 10 year old trying to flame us. Your points are invalid, and I'd gladly prove to you why, if your grammar was half decent. No one here cares about you, or how you feel, and your making no one look stupid, other then yourself. Oh, and guess what. The only person QQ'ing here is you with your complaints about how this isn't funny. No one fucking cares what you think is funny or not, it's not gonna effect us in the slightest way what you have to say. You being sensitive and crying like a little kid because we do something you don't like isn't gonna help you in the slightest. So please, come back when you have an actual argument, and all you have to say isn't off the basis of, you not liking what we say because you're too sensitive.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Deflorate. For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ethereal (04-16-2013)

  5. #199
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    you must be one lonely fucker to enjoy a pointless argument this much am i the only one you have to talk to, poor ethereal?...
    This is what..your third account now? You're calling me lonely, yet you're the pathetic sap that keeps coming back to get your feelings hurt.

  6. #200
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,269
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,633
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    this morals shit you fuckers keep saying is getting old, it's called a sense of humor. it doesn't have anything to do with morals. if the bomb fucking blew up next to you then you wouldn't think any of this shit was funny either. you only think it's funny because you only see it from behind a computer screen. i don't see how you could even possibly confuse morality with this. you must be incredibly stupid. morality = the difference between good intentions and bad intentions, we're not talking about actually bombing people here. we're talking about the making humor out of a recent tragedy, i don't think it's funny. so what? that's MY sense of humor. yours is different. nothing to do with morals.
    While I doubt anyone literally thinks of the bombing as a joke or something to laugh it, people just use it as a platform for jokes. Cancer jokes. All over the internet. Do you think cancer patients like it? Some might like to live life the way it is, while others might take it seriously. There will always be people on the internet or in real life who you simply cannot agree nor will you change their opinion. While talking about ethic principles on MPGH isn't always the best idea, it is best to just simply accept it and move on. While you may not find it funny, others may. It is the fact that you're arguing on a gaming forum is what makes it ideally disregarded. While MPGH isn't just about gaming or hacking, it isn't the best place to take your stand on an heated issue that still is in development. Simply tuck your balls in and move on.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

    KingDot (04-16-2013),Deflorate. (04-16-2013),T-Bone (04-16-2013)

  8. #201
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    While I doubt anyone literally thinks of the bombing as a joke or something to laugh it, people just use it as a platform for jokes. Cancer jokes. All over the internet. Do you think cancer patients like it? Some might like to live life the way it is, while others might take it seriously. There will always be people on the internet or in real life who you simply cannot agree nor will you change their opinion. While talking about ethic principles on MPGH isn't always the best idea, it is best to just simply accept it and move on. While you may not find it funny, others may. It is the fact that you're arguing on a gaming forum is what makes it ideally disregarded. While MPGH isn't just about gaming or hacking, it isn't the best place to take your stand on an heated issue that still is in development. Simply tuck your balls in and move on.


    Aaaaand, Dixtasy coming in for that finisher.

  9. #202
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,269
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,633
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    Aaaaand, Dixtasy coming in for that finisher.
    Thank you thank you
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  10. #203
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    While I doubt anyone literally thinks of the bombing as a joke or something to laugh it, people just use it as a platform for jokes. Cancer jokes. All over the internet. Do you think cancer patients like it? Some might like to live life the way it is, while others might take it seriously. There will always be people on the internet or in real life who you simply cannot agree nor will you change their opinion. While talking about ethic principles on MPGH isn't always the best idea, it is best to just simply accept it and move on. While you may not find it funny, others may. It is the fact that you're arguing on a gaming forum is what makes it ideally disregarded. While MPGH isn't just about gaming or hacking, it isn't the best place to take your stand on an heated issue that still is in development. Simply tuck your balls in and move on.
    Oh how interesting. Wonder who wrote that
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  11. #204
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Copied literally from my earlier post.



    For someone who is raving on about what a sense of humor is, and is not, you are cripplingly misinformed. Read up on your shit before you come around being offended, and playing it off as being better than everyone.

    Black comedy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Shock value - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Off-color humor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Please not a very particular line in the crude humor article:

    "Generally, the point of off-color humor is to induce laughter by evoking a feeling of shock and surprise in the comedian's audience. In this way, off-color humor is related to other forms of postmodern humor, such as the anti-joke."

    Its a fucking joke because it is not supposed to be. Nobody is claiming moral indigence on this. These jokes are made, and laughed at because people laugh at the brevity and sheer shocking matter of the joke. Not because they think the events described in the joke are funny.

    Shit.
    I know why the jokes are meant to be funny... What exactly is the outline of your argument? You seem to tell me I don't know what a sense of humor is, and then suddenly switch your entire argument over to why the jokes are meant to be funny. The argument isn't why they are funny, it is why people think they are funny. Which on this part you argumentatively agreed with me. You said what I failed to explain in full. "Its a fucking joke because it is not supposed to be. Nobody is claiming moral indigence on this. These jokes are made, and laughed at because people laugh at the brevity and sheer shocking matter of the joke. Not because they think the events described in the joke are funny." Literally couldn't have said it better myself. They said my morals were too high to think it's funny, and I argued saying it's not morals it's sense of humor. You need a good sense of humor not extremely low morals.

  12. #205
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by The Force View Post


    Oh how interesting. Wonder who wrote that
    Thanks guys, thanks
    I know am a great writer, thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  13. #206
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Thanks guys, thanks
    I know am a great writer, thanks
    I'm sure you are
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  14. #207
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by The Force View Post


    I'm sure you are
    Yep, thanks for acknowledging me

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  15. #208
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    While I doubt anyone literally thinks of the bombing as a joke or something to laugh it, people just use it as a platform for jokes.
    That's been my entire side of the argument this whole time. I must have failed to explain myself somewhere along the way because nobody understands where I'm coming from. They said my morals were too high to think it's funny. Nobody actually thinks the bombing itself is funny. It doesn't matter if you think the bombing is bad (which has to do with morals), because that's the whole platform of the joke. It's horribly funny, right? I get it. Same thing with dead baby jokes, etc. People are just pointlessly arguing me and I argue back because that's just what I do. I will say something trying to prove a point and literally 7 people will post quote me.
    Last edited by Snowkip; 04-16-2013 at 09:56 PM.

  16. #209
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    I know why the jokes are meant to be funny... What exactly is the outline of your argument? You seem to tell me I don't know what a sense of humor is, and then suddenly switch your entire argument over to why the jokes are meant to be funny. The argument isn't why they are funny, it is why people think they are funny. Which on this part you argumentatively agreed with me. You said what I failed to explain in full. "Its a fucking joke because it is not supposed to be. Nobody is claiming moral indigence on this. These jokes are made, and laughed at because people laugh at the brevity and sheer shocking matter of the joke. Not because they think the events described in the joke are funny." Literally couldn't have said it better myself. They said my morals were too high to think it's funny, and I argued saying it's not morals it's sense of humor. You need a good sense of humor not extremely low morals.
    My whole point appears to have breezed over your head. QQ moar pls.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  17. #210
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,269
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,633
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    That's been my entire side of the argument this whole time. I must have failed to explain myself somewhere along the way because nobody understands where I'm coming from. They said my morals were too high to think it's funny. Nobody actually thinks the bombing itself is funny. It doesn't matter if you think the bombing is bad (which has to do with morals), because that's the whole platform of the joke. It's horribly funny, right? I get it. Same thing with dead baby jokes, etc. People are just pointlessly arguing me and I argue back because that's just what I do. I will say something trying to prove a point and literally 7 people will post quote me.
    Is this a doctorate thesis? Is this a debate? There is no arguments. It's simply you tell me. I tell you. Maybe it was perhaps the fact that you couldn't really convey your messages. You also shouldn't have started insulting the other members on MPGH. While it may be out of frustration, it is now how to win a debate nor an argument. In real life, you can't simply just say "fuck you, you're stupid" to the opposition party. You start flaming the other members calling them "pussys" and such, as well as using inproper grammar and spelling conventions. It makes you look incapable of handling the situation in a professional way. It is because of how you conveyed your responses that your fellow combatants will argue. This isn't blatantly arguing. Sure there was a purpose behind this. If you hadn't figured out by now from the number of jokes on this thread, some MPGH members have dark humor. Whilst it may be dark, it's still humor. I'm willing to bet that all the members cringed or got that "feeling" when seeing the aftermath deep down. Yet while we're on the internet, we present ourselves differently. You can't judge a person based on how they are acting on the internet. If you truly knew any of the people you're arguing with, it'll be a different story. The images are pretty gruesome themselves, but the majority has been puns. Play on words. Jokes. While I'm not sure whether any of the MPGH members made the images themselves, it's simply a "repost" of the results from the original maker. And most of the people you were arguing stopped arguing. They just seemingly joke around about how butthurt you are. If you simply just keep calm and carry on, then there won't be anymore pointless debating.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 68
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 04:09 AM
  2. north korea or JAPAN
    By Gourav2122 in forum North Korea
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 12:58 PM
  3. North Korea Omgomgomgomgomg
    By SATANICAT in forum North Korea
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 09:23 PM
  4. FLAME NORTH Korea =D
    By Dave84311 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 09:33 PM
  5. North Korea & NUKE
    By arunforce in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 05:34 PM