Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 279
  1. #211
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    i was being hypothetical not literal. it's not morality it's sense of humor. it would only be morality if we were actually talking about the bombing, like if you said the bombing was not bad it was good and you would bomb people too and then i said fuck you bombing people is bad. that's morals. whether you think a joke is funny or not has nothing to do with morals it's called a sense of fucking humor. get the word meanings through your thick australian skull.
    Morality is about your interpretation on a given subject or event, in this case a thread making fun of the Boston bombing. Morality is your ability to decipher whether what is happening, us making fun of the bombing, is inherently good or bad. Judging fron your kneejerk butthurt reaction of name-calling and whiteknighting I and others have deemed that you have classified this thread as immoral on the grounds that it is making light of tragedy and that we are not treating others as we would like to be treated (you said that if I got blown up I wouldnt find it funny). This process and reasoning are all part of morality as a whole so whether or not you disagree with me does not remove the issue of morality.

    Calling it sense of humor or a lack thereof does not remove morality from the argument. You saw something and you deemed it wrong, that is morality in play. It just so happens that it is ALSO an issue of humor but that is secondary. Sense of humor and morality arent supplementary concept but they can be complimentary as in this case.

    I feel that the sole reason why you seem to harp on this issue is to reduce my arguments validity (that youre on a moral high horse with no ground to clop on) whilst substituting a new one (that my sense of humor is wrong because you dont find it funny?). Either way youre clutching at some very weak straws.

    Youre backed in a corner and the only think you keep spewing is "sense of humor" yet you havent even explained why this is even relevant. Do you think that we are void of humor? if so you can refer to Heartviews post. Do you think that we have a different sense of humor, and if so why are you even throwing a tantrum? Our sense of humor shouldn't affect you in any way.

    Youre not making much sense at all, and all youre doing is perpetuating the notion that youre a whiny little bitch that cant take a few word without spewing all your emotion out your ass.

    Explain yourself.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Deflorate. (04-16-2013)

  3. #212
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    Is this a doctorate thesis? Is this a debate? There is no arguments. It's simply you tell me. I tell you. Maybe it was perhaps the fact that you couldn't really convey your messages. You also shouldn't have started insulting the other members on MPGH. While it may be out of frustration, it is now how to win a debate nor an argument. In real life, you can't simply just say "fuck you, you're stupid" to the opposition party. You start flaming the other members calling them "pussys" and such, as well as using inproper grammar and spelling conventions. It makes you look incapable of handling the situation in a professional way. It is because of how you conveyed your responses that your fellow combatants will argue. This isn't blatantly arguing. Sure there was a purpose behind this. If you hadn't figured out by now from the number of jokes on this thread, some MPGH members have dark humor. Whilst it may be dark, it's still humor. I'm willing to bet that all the members cringed or got that "feeling" when seeing the aftermath deep down. Yet while we're on the internet, we present ourselves differently. You can't judge a person based on how they are acting on the internet. If you truly knew any of the people you're arguing with, it'll be a different story. The images are pretty gruesome themselves, but the majority has been puns. Play on words. Jokes. While I'm not sure whether any of the MPGH members made the images themselves, it's simply a "repost" of the results from the original maker. And most of the people you were arguing stopped arguing. They just seemingly joke around about how butthurt you are. If you simply just keep calm and carry on, then there won't be anymore pointless debating.
    Wonder who wrote that
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  4. #213
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    My whole point appears to have breezed over your head. QQ moar pls.
    You must really not want to admit that you agree with me huh? Because you just did in the most argumentative way possible.

  5. #214
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,293
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Wonder who wrote that
    I did thank you very much
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  6. #215
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    i was being hypothetical not literal. it's not morality it's sense of humor. it would only be morality if we were actually talking about the bombing, like if you said the bombing was not bad it was good and you would bomb people too and then i said fuck you bombing people is bad. that's morals. whether you think a joke is funny or not has nothing to do with morals it's called a sense of fucking humor. get the word meanings through your thick australian skull.
    morality

    /məˈralətē/
    Noun

    1. Principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.
    2. Behavior as it is affected by the observation of these principles.


    YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

  7. #216
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    I did thank you very much
    Mhm..THE FORCE was sure with you young grasshopper
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  8. #217
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,293
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Mhm..THE FORCE was sure with you young grasshopper
    I have THE FORCE within me
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  9. #218
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    That's been my entire side of the argument this whole time. I must have failed to explain myself somewhere along the way because nobody understands where I'm coming from. They said my morals were too high to think it's funny. Nobody actually thinks the bombing itself is funny. It doesn't matter if you think the bombing is bad (which has to do with morals), because that's the whole platform of the joke. It's horribly funny, right? I get it. Same thing with dead baby jokes, etc. People are just pointlessly arguing me and I argue back because that's just what I do. I will say something trying to prove a point and literally 7 people will post quote me.
    PEOPLE DON'T HAVE SKIN THEY HAVE RAINBOW UNICORN HORN TAILS.

  10. #219
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    I have THE FORCE within me
    MHM, do you get all your wisdom from THE FORCE?
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  11. #220
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,293
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    MHM, do you get all your wisdom from THE FORCE?
    There are times when you must FORCE, THE wisdom out of you.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  12. #221
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    There are times when you must FORCE, THE wisdom out of you.
    Did FORCE THE wisdom out of you this time?
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  13. #222
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Morality is about your interpretation on a given subject or event, in this case a thread making fun of the Boston bombing. Morality is your ability to decipher whether what is happening, us making fun of the bombing, is inherently good or bad. Judging fron your kneejerk butthurt reaction of name-calling and whiteknighting I and others have deemed that you have classified this thread as immoral on the grounds that it is making light of tragedy and that we are not treating others as we would like to be treated (you said that if I got blown up I wouldnt find it funny). This process and reasoning are all part of morality as a whole so whether or not you disagree with me does not remove the issue of morality.

    Calling it sense of humor or a lack thereof does not remove morality from the argument. You saw something and you deemed it wrong, that is morality in play. It just so happens that it is ALSO an issue of humor but that is secondary. Sense of humor and morality arent supplementary concept but they can be complimentary as in this case.

    I feel that the sole reason why you seem to harp on this issue is to reduce my arguments validity (that youre on a moral high horse with no ground to clop on) whilst substituting a new one (that my sense of humor is wrong because you dont find it funny?). Either way youre clutching at some very weak straws.

    Youre backed in a corner and the only think you keep spewing is "sense of humor" yet you havent even explained why this is even relevant. Do you think that we are void of humor? if so you can refer to Heartviews post. Do you think that we have a different sense of humor, and if so why are you even throwing a tantrum? Our sense of humor shouldn't affect you in any way.

    Youre not making much sense at all, and all youre doing is perpetuating the notion that youre a whiny little bitch that cant take a few word without spewing all your emotion out your ass.

    Explain yourself.
    The point I was trying to make is what the jokes are making fun of is not funny, whether the joke is actually funny or not I do not say. Then people say my morals are too high or whatever and I say no they are not. Everybody thinks the bombing is bad, unless you have very low morals. But whether the joke is funny or not does not have to do with the morals, it has to do with the individuals sense of humor. Whether the basis of the joke is bad or good may have to do with morality, but whether the joke is funny or not to the individual has to do with sense of humor.

  14. #223
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    i never once said you were making jokes on the subject. so you look like a complete idiot telling me to pay attention before making accusation when you just did EXACTLY that. learn how to not make yourself look like a giant fucking douche in most of your posts.


    because kids can't handle what i type they get angry and upset over what i say even though usually i'm arguing people who are in the wrong and i usually end up making them look like idiots. a good example is the post above this one. most of the kids arguments against me consist of insults, nonsense, and "enjoy your ban". because they probably all spam the report button and go QQ to the admins about me until they get what they want, which is me being removed from the forums so then they don't have to get upset of me anymore.
    YOU'RE UGLY, AND NOBODY LIKES YOU. HURR DE HURR DE HURR.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    Kevin (04-16-2013)

  16. #224
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    The point I was trying to make is what the jokes are making fun of is not funny, whether the joke is actually funny or not I do not say. Then people say my morals are too high or whatever and I say no they are not. Everybody thinks the bombing is bad, unless you have very low morals. But whether the joke is funny or not does not have to do with the morals, it has to do with the individuals sense of humor. Whether the basis of the joke is bad or good may have to do with morality, but whether the joke is funny or not to the individual has to do with sense of humor.
    This is MPGH son..


    ---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    YOU'RE UGLY, AND NOBODY LIKES YOU. HURR DE HURR DE HURR.
    OMG I CANT THANK YOU ANYMORE

    JK i can now
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  17. #225
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    morality

    /məˈralətē/
    Noun

    1. Principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.
    2. Behavior as it is affected by the observation of these principles.


    YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
    all of my arguments are valid if you base them solely on the definition of morality. in one of my posts i even said "morality is the difference between good and bad"
    Last edited by Snowkip; 04-16-2013 at 10:19 PM.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 68
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 04:09 AM
  2. north korea or JAPAN
    By Gourav2122 in forum North Korea
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 12:58 PM
  3. North Korea Omgomgomgomgomg
    By SATANICAT in forum North Korea
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 09:23 PM
  4. FLAME NORTH Korea =D
    By Dave84311 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 09:33 PM
  5. North Korea & NUKE
    By arunforce in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 05:34 PM