Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 279
  1. #241
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by The Force View Post


    Are you suggesting that typing a huge paragraph takes skill? Even the context in which they're replying to you isn't that difficult.
    I'm not implying that at all. You're implying they don't care and I'm implying they do care. That's quite obvious actually.

  2. #242
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    He put a definition of morality claiming the way I used it way incorrect. I compared my usage of the word to his definition, and it turned out to be synonymous.
    Principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.
    You seemed to claim that morality was not subjective in itself, and could only behave one way. This is clear as you seem to blanket-judge everyone based upon your own morals, not even thinking about its subjectivity. In addition, you have the audacity to insult others because their actions are deemed inappropriate by YOUR narcissistic moral code.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  3. #243
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Playfire View Post
    Ja Ja Ja.

    ---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    You seemed to claim that morality was not subjective in itself, and could only behave one way. This is clear as you seem to blanket-judge everyone based upon your own morals, not even thinking about its subjectivity. In addition, you have the audacity to insult others because their actions are deemed inappropriate by YOUR narcissistic moral code.
    I only perceive morality in the way Leshrus defined it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    mo·ral·i·ty

    /məˈralətē/
    Noun

    1. Principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.
    2. Behavior as it is affected by the observation of these principles.


    YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

  4. #244
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Playfire View Post
    Trolls dont get visibly butthurt. Cockraid got upset that we made fun of something he takes seriously and hes trying to spin it around and act that he doesnt care. Thats being a lil bitch, not trolling. Theres never been a good troll on mpgh and there never will be.

  5. #245
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    Read that much, then decided you're an idiot who spews bullshit in an attempt to prove people wrong who are obviously correct. Point being; don't expect me to read your bullshit.
    You must really think highly of yourself, considering you're arguing with an impressive collection of intellect in this thread.
    I mean hey, I'll use the same argument you used against me earlier.
    If everyone is wrong and you are right why are you here arguing with such stubborn *idiots*?
    Surely a super intelligent gent like yourself has more scholarly engagements to partake in no?

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Aborted (04-16-2013),Deflorate. (04-16-2013)

  7. #246
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Holy fuck... I just... Every time I read this kid's replies, I lose a little faith in humanity. @Snowkip, you fail to understand, that Lehsyrus stated, very clearly that everyone has a different moral code then you. Not everyone perceives an event the same way you do, and you just can't seem to wrap your head around that. Just because you think that these jokes are bad and not funny, does not make that true. Your whole concept of morality in this case is completely wrong, as you seem to think everyone has the same views on everything. You also say that Lehsyrus defined, like you're saying it, which is completely untrue.

    1. "Behavior as it is affected by the observation of these principles" Where in here, does it state that everyone has the same views on life as you? Because I can't seem to find it pal. Mind pointing it out to me? That whole paragraph he posted, and you replied with, "That's complete BS," was a prime example of morality, and you're too ignorant to realize it, and accept that you're wrong. You simply can't respond to what he said with a intelligent reply, so you have go and flame him. Which was also stated above by Aborted. Please, learn to debate before you come posting in here, thinking you know everything.




    You're argument is

    completely invalid, as you've based it off of your own opinion. You base an argument off of facts, and that's how you debate something. You also keep debating your point until proven wrong which you have been, multiple times now. Yet, you still seem to think your right, because you're a dumbass. When someone proves you wrong, you simply do ont say, "Your point is bullshit, I win," you either admit you're wrong, or you post a reasonable thought on why you think that person is wrong.


    Please come back when you've learned to speak like a big boy.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Deflorate. For This Useful Post:

    Aborted (04-16-2013)

  9. #247
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Trolls dont get visibly butthurt. Cockraid got upset that we made fun of something he takes seriously and hes trying to spin it around and act that he doesnt care. Thats being a lil bitch, not trolling. Theres never been a good troll on mpgh and there never will be.
    If you still haven't realized that I; k0mrade, am a complete fucking troll then I honestly don't even know what to say to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    You must really think highly of yourself, considering you're arguing with an impressive collection of intellect in this thread.
    I mean hey, I'll use the same argument you used against me earlier.
    If everyone is wrong and you are right why are you here arguing with such stubborn *idiots*?
    Surely a super intelligent gent like yourself has more scholarly engagements to partake in no?
    The One and Only...

  10. #248
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    So... You have a heated arguement, get banned on an account, come back to just get annihilated, and outsmarted multiple times.. Then you claim after being proven wrong over and over again, that you were trolling?


    #SeemsLegit

  11. #249
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    If you still haven't realized that I; k0mrade, am a complete fucking troll then I honestly don't even know what to say to you.

    You aren't a troll. What a cowardly way to leave a debate.

    >Gets intellectually mind raped
    >Gets Bant
    >Comes back
    >Gets bant again
    >Bant one more time
    >Comes back, gets raped some more
    >Oh just trollin guise

    What a crock of shit. That's not even how you troll anyway, if there is even a twat hair of truth to that sentiment.

  12. #250
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    Holy fuck... I just... Every time I read this kid's replies, I lose a little faith in humanity. @Snowkip, you fail to understand, that Lehsyrus stated, very clearly that everyone has a different moral code then you. Not everyone perceives an event the same way you do, and you just can't seem to wrap your head around that. Just because you think that these jokes are bad and not funny, does not make that true. Your whole concept of morality in this case is completely wrong, as you seem to think everyone has the same views on everything. You also say that Lehsyrus defined, like you're saying it, which is completely untrue.

    1. "Behavior as it is affected by the observation of these principles" Where in here, does it state that everyone has the same views on life as you? Because I can't seem to find it pal. Mind pointing it out to me? That whole paragraph he posted, and you replied with, "That's complete BS," was a prime example of morality, and you're too ignorant to realize it, and accept that you're wrong. You simply can't respond to what he said with a intelligent reply, so you have go and flame him. Which was also stated above by Aborted. Please, learn to debate before you come posting in here, thinking you know everything.




    You're argument is

    completely invalid, as you've based it off of your own opinion. You base an argument off of facts, and that's how you debate something. You also keep debating your point until proven wrong which you have been, multiple times now. Yet, you still seem to think your right, because you're a dumbass. When someone proves you wrong, you simply do ont say, "Your point is bullshit, I win," you either admit you're wrong, or you post a reasonable thought on why you think that person is wrong.


    Please come back when you've learned to speak like a big boy.
    I already proved how I was right. I have defeated everybody on MPGH. Nobody can win in an argument against me. Don't you know anything?
    The One and Only...

  13. #251
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,937
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,471
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    I already proved how I was right. I have defeated everybody on MPGH. Nobody can win in an argument against me. Don't you know anything?
    You're just a faggot.





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  14. #252
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    You aren't a troll. What a cowardly way to leave a debate.

    >Gets intellectually mind raped
    >Gets Bant
    >Comes back
    >Gets bant again
    >Bant one more time
    >Comes back, gets raped some more
    >Oh just trollin guise

    What a crock of shit. That's not even how you troll anyway, if there is even a twat hair of truth to that sentiment.
    That GIF symbolizes me taking a shit on this thread. The people who understand me will tell you I'm trolling every time I get on this website. I don't actually care about being right, I care about being entertained. In other words I come on here to laugh and fuck around, and when shit like this happens it makes my fucking day.

    ---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    So... You have a heated arguement, get banned on an account, come back to just get annihilated, and outsmarted multiple times.. Then you claim after being proven wrong over and over again, that you were trolling?


    #SeemsLegit
    Do you even know how I got CS on my main? A huge fucking troll similar to this one. This is even funnier than that one because I don't even have anything left to say out of my huge pile of bullshit and you're all still here...
    The One and Only...

  15. #253
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    That GIF symbolizes me taking a shit on this thread. The people who understand me will tell you I'm trolling every time I get on this website. I don't actually care about being right, I care about being entertained. In other words I come on here to laugh and fuck around, and when shit like this happens it makes my fucking day.
    Keep telling yourself that you're a super troll. Whatever helps you sleep at night kiddo.
    Nobody buys that though, too many people have already tried that tired ass excuse.

  16. #254
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Keep telling yourself that you're a super troll. Whatever helps you sleep at night kiddo.
    Nobody buys that though, too many people have already tried that tired ass excuse.

    No matter how much time you put into this thread, this faggot's gonna keep calling himself a troll, and say that he was just fucking around, trying to get a kick out of this. There's no point Eth. The troll's already been stuffed, don't give him anymore.

  17. #255
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Keep telling yourself that you're a super troll. Whatever helps you sleep at night kiddo.
    Nobody buys that though, too many people have already tried that tired ass excuse.
    Remember the night I got CS? This is pretty much me doing the same shit again. You've just been trolled so hard you don't want to admit you were actually being trolled. I mean someone else who wasn't even part of the argument even pointed out you were all being trolled. Lol I don't seriously argue with people over the internet, that would just be a waste of time...

    ---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    No matter how much time you put into this thread, this faggot's gonna keep calling himself a troll, and say that he was just fucking around, trying to get a kick out of this. There's no point Eth. The troll's already been stuffed, don't give him anymore.
    I've been getting plenty of kicks out of this. Thanks for the nights entertainment fellas.
    The One and Only...

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 68
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 04:09 AM
  2. north korea or JAPAN
    By Gourav2122 in forum North Korea
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 12:58 PM
  3. North Korea Omgomgomgomgomg
    By SATANICAT in forum North Korea
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 09:23 PM
  4. FLAME NORTH Korea =D
    By Dave84311 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 09:33 PM
  5. North Korea & NUKE
    By arunforce in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 05:34 PM