Thread: Illuminati

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,719
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,155
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Nice group! The New World Order is here to stay, and live on after the total corruption of mankind.

  2. #17
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxSlave View Post
    Read Dan Brown's
    Angels and Demons...
    Illuminati everywhere.
    Completely different Illuminati
    Good read though, I loved it
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  3. #18
    FeelTheRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go So Hard.
    Posts
    2,062
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Completely different Illuminati
    Good read though, I loved it
    I believe that Illuminati is better.
    Makes more sense.. and yes it's a good read.

  4. #19
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxSlave View Post


    I believe that Illuminati is better.
    Makes more sense.. and yes it's a good read.
    ​I've always loved Dan Brown.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inl,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  5. #20
    FeelTheRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go So Hard.
    Posts
    2,062
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​I've always loved Dan Brown.
    I've read all his books.
    Well the 5 major ones.

  6. #21
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxSlave View Post


    I've read all his books.
    Well the 5 major ones.
    ​The next book's coming out on May 14th.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inl,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  7. #22
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by s8n. View Post
    It is real. People fail to realize that.
    It existed. Emphasis on past tense. The NWO Illuminati is nothing but conspiracy and has never existed as people believe. People will believe any bullshit that is fed to them if they can feel like "rebels". It's a hoax created to distract people from the actual present day threats.

  8. #23
    FeelTheRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go So Hard.
    Posts
    2,062
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​The next book's coming out on May 14th.
    Nice!
    Can't wait.

  9. #24
    s8n.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,259
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You bring up some good points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    It existed. Emphasis on past tense. The NWO Illuminati is nothing but conspiracy and has never existed as people believe. People will believe any bullshit that is fed to them if they can feel like "rebels". It's a hoax created to distract people from the actual present day threats.
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

  10. #25
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by s8n. View Post
    You bring up some good points.
    Now, there is a secret group like the illuminati, but they aren't the illuminati, they're the ones who put the illuminati out there to divert attention away from them. Sneaky bastards.

  11. #26
    s8n.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,259
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    How would putting the illuminati out there divert attention away from them? It would just bring more attention to the topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Now, there is a secret group like the illuminati, but they aren't the illuminati, they're the ones who put the illuminati out there to divert attention away from them. Sneaky bastards.
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

  12. #27
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by s8n. View Post
    How would putting the illuminati out there divert attention away from them? It would just bring more attention to the topic.
    Easy, as everyone focus's on finding "signs" of the illuminati, people are completely ignoring the other group. It's hiding in plain site, out in the open, by using another fake secret group to attract the common peoples attention. It's basically like having someone being extremely pissed but acting really happy, you don't know their true intentions because it's just so blatantly obvious. The illuminati is supposedly a secret group, however has symbols EVERYWHERE in plain site, which makes absolutely no sense. The only thing that makes sense of the entire situation is that a real group is placing these signs to keep people away from finding out the truth. I personally believe the truth lies within the G3 summit.

  13. #28
    s8n.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,259
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Once again, really good points. I haven't really thought of it that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Easy, as everyone focus's on finding "signs" of the illuminati, people are completely ignoring the other group. It's hiding in plain site, out in the open, by using another fake secret group to attract the common peoples attention. It's basically like having someone being extremely pissed but acting really happy, you don't know their true intentions because it's just so blatantly obvious. The illuminati is supposedly a secret group, however has symbols EVERYWHERE in plain site, which makes absolutely no sense. The only thing that makes sense of the entire situation is that a real group is placing these signs to keep people away from finding out the truth. I personally believe the truth lies within the G3 summit.
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

  14. #29
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by s8n. View Post
    Once again, really good points. I haven't really thought of it that way.
    That's my Anarchist mentality, there's always someone behind the scenes pulling the strings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. The Illuminati card Game (Please read!)
    By Ethereal in forum United States of America
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 10:35 AM
  2. Illuminati-Music Industry Exposed !!
    By Master-Knifer in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 07:21 AM
  3. High Proof That The Illuminati Exists !!!!
    By United4ever in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 01:26 AM
  4. What is The Illuminati
    By United4ever in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 03:52 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 11:38 PM