Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55
  1. #31
    phellon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the underworld
    Posts
    207
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Dead
    MPGH rules the World of free hacks,and it as a awsome community!

  2. #32
    BoxHead1080's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,137
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    403
    My Mood
    Amused
    In my opinion MPGH will always be the biggest and best hacking site, Many others can try to compete with us but they will fail.

  3. #33
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post
    I think this is a question for @Lehsyrus
    SEQUEL
    GOGOGOGOGO
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  4. #34
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    I went through the entire history of MPGH once on MSN as much as I could possibly remember. Someone around here may still have logs of the chat.

  5. #35
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by youtro View Post
    Aruns link is the first one.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  6. #36
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    Ok here goes:

    When I joined MPGH there were like 100 members. There was only a few forums for things like Warrock and GunZ online. Through constant spamming of certain online games, MPGH's member base slowly grew. But alas, a rival soon appeared. Curse-X was the bane of our existance; gaining popularity much much faster than MPGH. They pulled ahead of our little popularity race and it looked like they would be the next big hacking forum (I think it was gamerzworld or something that was the big one at the time).

    So naturally, Dave, arun, and a few others did what any respectable hacking forum would do: hacked Curse-x and shut them down for like a week. All of the members ran, I and someone else (forgot who) were installed as new curse mods for like a week, and MPGH secured its victory over them. After that, it was easy sailing, and dave added a bunch of features and started a bunch of sites and now he makes a lot of money. Oh, and then i got kicked out because I was a drugged out maniac.

    This was all like 6 years ago or so, so my memory is a bit hazy

  7. #37
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedwarrockhack View Post
    Dave really didn't reveal any picture of himself yet? Shit after so many years he hasn't come out of his closet? o.O
    He posted one once but it had no face. Watching that Dave is mad video is the first time I ever heard his voice.

  8. #38
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    Ok here goes:

    When I joined MPGH there were like 100 members. There was only a few forums for things like Warrock and GunZ online. Through constant spamming of certain online games, MPGH's member base slowly grew. But alas, a rival soon appeared. Curse-X was the bane of our existance; gaining popularity much much faster than MPGH. They pulled ahead of our little popularity race and it looked like they would be the next big hacking forum (I think it was gamerzworld or something that was the big one at the time).

    So naturally, Dave, arun, and a few others did what any respectable hacking forum would do: hacked Curse-x and shut them down for like a week. All of the members ran, I and someone else (forgot who) were installed as new curse mods for like a week, and MPGH secured its victory over them. After that, it was easy sailing, and dave added a bunch of features and started a bunch of sites and now he makes a lot of money. Oh, and then i got kicked out because I was a drugged out maniac.

    This was all like 6 years ago or so, so my memory is a bit hazy
    Dam ace, I thought you died from a drug overdose.

  9. #39
    R3Dx666†'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steam: MrTricklez
    Posts
    1,722
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    2,347
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTerroriser1 View Post
    I've always wondered this.
    I haven't seen any thread like this before.
    because your new just like the starter of thread

    ---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by UnlogicalSloth View Post
    What are the origins of MPGH?
    Why did @Dave84311 make it?
    Who is Dave?
    Is Dave the queen bee of hackers?
    What kinds of hacking does Dave have expertise in?
    Is there like a forum post somewhere about the origins of MPGH and what not?
    dave released some d3d hacks i can remember so he can make hacks and he is the one who founded this site and its dabe

  10. #40
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Interesting, I never minded about this but now im curious
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  11. #41
    Terror In Paradise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,259
    Reputation
    235
    Thanks
    548
    Quote Originally Posted by R3Dx666† View Post
    because your new just like the starter of thread

    ---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------



    dave released some d3d hacks i can remember so he can make hacks and he is the one who founded this site and its dabe
    I'm not that new.
    My old account was made in 2012
    I guess I'm a new 'active' member.
    Error 404 Signature Not Found

  12. #42
    Lewis brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    264
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    66
    My Mood
    Tired
    Biggest and best hacking website out there with a friendly community. Cant beet it
    Did I help? If I did feel free to click the thanks button!!

    My YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/THEXDGOL...D?feature=mhee Feel free to check out my videos if you are bored


  13. #43
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTerroriser1 View Post
    I'm not that new.
    My old account was made in 2012
    I guess I'm a new 'active' member.
    2012 is very new. Almost brand new.

  14. #44
    bibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    896
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    2012 is very new. Almost brand new.
    So is 2008.

  15. #45
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by bibi View Post


    So is 2008.
    Cool story, tell me more about how you didnt make that account. And considering my account is almost half the age of this site (not including the 2002 site) and my original account made in 2007 id say its pretty middle aged.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] what is the original value ?
    By luizimloko in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 05:18 PM
  2. What is the original M92FS pistol?
    By lewis188 in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 05:48 PM
  3. Do you know the origin of the word F.U.C.K.?
    By steven_italy in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 04:07 PM
  4. What you know about math?
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-07-2007, 08:47 AM
  5. Werd-Up to the people I don't know anymore
    By Albatross in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 01:48 AM