Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53
  1. #31
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    I'm pretty sure they banned flavored cigs where I live, can't get cloves or nothing.
    I purchase cartons of them from Indonesia, it's fucking 37 bucks (that's including all shipping and import taxes) for 160 cigs (a carton of ten packs). I've got two cartons coming in about three weeks. Take that Obama, you fucking bastard banning my cloves.

  2. #32
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    I'm pretty sure they banned flavored cigs where I live, can't get cloves or nothing.

    Cigarettes only, or the yummy flavored cigars too?

    Those things are great.

  3. #33
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    Cigarettes only, or the yummy flavored cigars too?

    Those things are great.
    Cigs, worried the govt is worried having flavored cigs is an incentive to get kids smoking.

  4. #34
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,960
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    Shut your dumbass up, the first fucking response was yours trying to derail the thread. If you got nothing to contribute then shut the fuck up and move on. No one needs to be reading your useless ass posts.
    Why are you flamming me? I was supporting what you said . Also saying none is bad? Okay bud.

  5. #35
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Oskar Schindler View Post


    Why are you flamming me? I was supporting what you said . Also saying none is bad? Okay bud.
    Did you even bother reading what I said or did you automatically start crying after I called you a dumbass?

  6. #36
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,960
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    Did you even bother reading what I said or did you automatically start crying after I called you a dumbass?
    Crying? Iverson, Are you just flamming me because of who I am or are you just being ignorant? I said trying because you said

    "That being said if he's doing it for attention it really isn't working out for him seeing the way the thread is turning out."

    From his past threads and response to people I inferred that

  7. #37
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Oskar Schindler View Post


    Crying? Iverson, Are you just flamming me because of who I am or are you just being ignorant? I said trying because you said

    "That being said if he's doing it for attention it really isn't working out for him seeing the way the thread is turning out."

    From his past threads and response to people I inferred that
    SHUT UP. NOBODY LIKES A TRAITOR TO THEIR NATION.

  8. #38
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    SHUT UP. NOBODY LIKES A TRAITOR TO THEIR NATION.
    , da jews lub me

  9. #39
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Oskar Schindler View Post


    Crying? Iverson, Are you just flamming me because of who I am or are you just being ignorant? I said trying because you said

    "That being said if he's doing it for attention it really isn't working out for him seeing the way the thread is turning out."

    From his past threads and response to people I inferred that
    I'm telling you to shut the fuck up because you ruined the thread before it even got a chance to start. Why the fuck do you think its okay to shit all over a thread when the guy is trying to get a discussion going, especially when he hasn't said anything to offend anyone or illicit stupid responses?

  10. #40
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Kush
    /nuff said

  11. #41
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,960
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    I'm telling you to shut the fuck up because you ruined the thread before it even got a chance to start. Why the fuck do you think its okay to shit all over a thread when the guy is trying to get a discussion going, especially when he hasn't said anything to offend anyone or illicit stupid responses?
    He could of left it at "None" , None smokers can't have a say in this? I wasn't tyring to derail his thread

  12. #42
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I don't smoke cigs, I like my lungs.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inl,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  13. #43
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Oskar Schindler View Post


    He could of left it at "None" , None smokers can't have a say in this? I wasn't tyring to derail his thread
    Why the fuck would he try to solicit answers from non-smokers? That makes no fucking sense. In addition you could have a little common sense and read the title and be like "Oh hey I don't smoke cigarettes, maybe I shouldn't bother going into that thread and posting about how I don't smoke cigarettes, that's probably not what he was looking for"

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to iverson954360 For This Useful Post:

    Royce (04-21-2013)

  15. #44
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,960
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    Why the fuck would he try to solicit answers from non-smokers? That makes no fucking sense. In addition you could have a little common sense and read the title and be like "Oh hey I don't smoke cigarettes, maybe I shouldn't bother going into that thread and posting about how I don't smoke cigarettes, that's probably not what he was looking for"
    Okay man , I'm sorry about what I did, I admit it was annoying, Let's drop it here

  16. #45
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    Why the fuck would he try to solicit answers from non-smokers? That makes no fucking sense. In addition you could have a little common sense and read the title and be like "Oh hey I don't smoke cigarettes, maybe I shouldn't bother going into that thread and posting about how I don't smoke cigarettes, that's probably not what he was looking for"
    IVY, IVY, here, smoke a Kretek:


  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    iverson954360 (04-21-2013),Royce (04-21-2013)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Which do you prefer?
    By Plokmii in forum General
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 09:57 PM
  2. NEED MM preferably ARUN
    By xxhealxx in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 07:49 PM
  3. I've always preferred "hoo-ha"
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 11:11 PM
  4. Which messenger do you prefer?
    By wr194t in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 09:23 PM