Thread: Gorilla Glue

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 64
  1. #46
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by brokim View Post
    My friend passes out after 1 shot if good Chinese vodca. I laughed. He is more tolerant now but that was his first time hahaha.



    .

    Just ignore him.
    First time drinking, I drunk 2 cans of bud ice and was just laughing my ass off for no reason and then end up falling asleep. Just 2 CANS! that's only 5.5% alcohol lol


  2. #47
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShunnyBun View Post


    First time drinking, I drunk 2 cans of bud ice and was just laughing my ass off for no reason and then end up falling asleep. Just 2 CANS! that's only 5.5% alcohol lol
    ​We're all soft our first time.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  3. #48
    Borndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,104
    Reputation
    1503
    Thanks
    1,037
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by ShunnyBun View Post

    12 year old PMs, I ain't pming your ugly ass a damn thing. so just drop it
    Omg you're so stupid .

    PMS - premenstrual syndrome.

    Fyi i would stop quoting me before we both get banned.
    Last edited by Borndel; 04-21-2013 at 10:47 PM.

  4. #49
    brokim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ~~MGMT~~
    Posts
    907
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,960
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShunnyBun View Post


    First time drinking, I drunk 2 cans of bud ice and was just laughing my ass off for no reason and then end up falling asleep. Just 2 CANS! that's only 5.5% alcohol lol
    ​We're all soft our first time.
    My first time was 1 shot of 70 proof vodca in some soda. Nothing happened. I feel left out.

  5. #50
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​We're all soft our first time.
    True that, my friend who never drunk in her life came over to my house when I had some pink panther champange and she looked at me and said "That is weak" so I gave her it and she just chugged alot of it and then 5 minutes later she was just giggling and then telling me about her bf and I was like "You aint drinking around me no more" lol


  6. #51
    brokim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ~~MGMT~~
    Posts
    907
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,960
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Borndel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShunnyBun View Post

    12 year old PMs, I ain't pming your ugly ass a damn thing. so just drop it
    Omg you're so stupid .

    PMS - premenstrual syndrome.

    Dude just gtfo no one wants to hear u

  7. #52
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by brokim View Post
    My first time was 1 shot of 70 proof vodca in some soda. Nothing happened. I feel left out.
    1 shot doesn't do nothing to me, my white sugar daddy takes 1 shot and then takes the whole bottle and just chugs it then grabs another glass and chugs it and then starts stumbling and still drinking.. He is a heavy drinker.


  8. #53
    brokim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ~~MGMT~~
    Posts
    907
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,960
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ShunnyBun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​We're all soft our first time.
    True that, my friend who never drunk in her life came over to my house when I had some pink panther champange and she looked at me and said "That is weak" so I gave her it and she just chugged alot of it and then 5 minutes later she was just giggling and then telling me about her bf and I was like "You aint drinking around me no more" lol
    Haha that's funny. I have never really hard drunk b4 only a shot at most really. But absolutely nothing happened.



    Quote Originally Posted by ShunnyBun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brokim View Post
    My first time was 1 shot of 70 proof vodca in some soda. Nothing happened. I feel left out.
    1 shot doesn't do nothing to me, my white sugar daddy takes 1 shot and then takes the whole bottle and just chugs it then grabs another glass and chugs it and then starts stumbling and still drinking.. He is a heavy drinker.
    I worry for him hahaha

  9. #54
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by brokim View Post
    Haha that's funny. I have never really hard drunk b4 only a shot at most really. But absolutely nothing happened.
    He doesn't drink beer, he drinks hard liquor. As in vodka, whiskey, and he even drinks moonshine at times


  10. #55
    brokim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ~~MGMT~~
    Posts
    907
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,960
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ShunnyBun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brokim View Post
    Haha that's funny. I have never really hard drunk b4 only a shot at most really. But absolutely nothing happened.
    He doesn't drink beer, he drinks hard liquor. As in vodka, whiskey, and he even drinks moonshine at times
    .

    How about Hennessy. Good stuff.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to brokim For This Useful Post:

    Borndel (04-21-2013)

  12. #56
    Borndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,104
    Reputation
    1503
    Thanks
    1,037
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by brokim View Post
    Dude just gtfo no one wants to hear u
    Its fun to read your guy's rage.

    Anywho you guys may want to get back on topic before you get infracted or some shit.

  13. #57
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by brokim View Post
    .

    How about Hennessy. Good stuff.
    Idk, I remeber one time at a party he had a drink out and he just dominated. They had 4 2 liters of vodka/whiskey mixed with sprit and promethzine and codine and they gave him 2 and gave the other guy 2. They started up a timer and had 3 minutes to chug as much as possible, and he chugged both 2 liters in just 2 minutes and 12 seconds and the other only got to 1 liter and fell over.


  14. #58
    brokim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ~~MGMT~~
    Posts
    907
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,960
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Borndel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brokim View Post
    Dude just gtfo no one wants to hear u
    Its fun to read your guy's rage.

    Anywho you guys may want to get back on topic before you get infracted or some shit.
    Whatevs bro. Btw you spelled Hennessy wrong in your discription.

  15. #59
    Threadstarter
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by brokim View Post
    My friend passes out after 1 shot if good Chinese vodca. I laughed. He is more tolerant now but that was his first time hahaha.



    .

    Just ignore him.
    Isnt that Sake? and its Japanese i believe

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  16. #60
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by brokim View Post
    Whatevs bro. Btw you spelled Hennessy wrong in your discription.
    ​Different Hennessey. They're a car modification team.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Borndel (04-21-2013)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Can I glue this?
    By aanthonyz in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 04:16 PM
  2. Oeps. i hate super glue
    By c4vendetta in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 01:57 PM