Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 55
  1. #16
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Basically you have so much swag, people are jealous.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KingDot For This Useful Post:

    Borndel (04-22-2013),UnlogicalSloth (04-22-2013)

  3. #17
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by anusforce View Post
    Basically you have so much swag, people are jealous.
    You're a damn lie. I ain't stupid...


  4. #18
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by ShunnyBun View Post


    You're a damn lie. I ain't stupid...
    Are you going to listen to all these newphs? Or are you going to listen to Lord CS Anusforce-To-The-Rescue here?
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  5. #19
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,811
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
    -You get flamed a lot and you CANNOT flame back
    -Your avatar size decreases
    -You name size decreases
    -Your name becomes colour red
    -You get a CS tag
    -People will hate you
    I can't agree, no hate or flaming
    Name and Avatar is still the same...
    Only thing that is correct is: Tag

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  6. #20
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by anusforce View Post


    Are you going to listen to all these newphs? Or are you going to listen to Lord CS Anusforce-To-The-Rescue here?
    According to your sig, you are someones bitch, and I do not like being someones bitch. I like to roam freely, and your Typing Like This IS DRIVING ME UP THE WALL! and I hate that small little name of yours it's so hard to read, and I DO NOT LIKE SUCKING DICK IN REAL LIFE, I done it a few and that was due to me being super horny and that was it and never doing it again.


  7. #21
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by ShunnyBun View Post


    According to your sig, you are someones bitch, and I do not like being someones bitch. I like to roam freely, and your Typing Like This IS DRIVING ME UP THE WALL! and I hate that small little name of yours it's so hard to read, and I DO NOT LIKE SUCKING DICK IN REAL LIFE, I done it a few and that was due to me being super horny and that was it and never doing it again.
    And I just realized you're a girl. Perfect for CS!

    What if I'm a bitch? Bitches have swag yolo.

    In all seriousness though, it's not really too bad. I don't get flammed much cause I have swag and I flame back by bashing

    Many other members forgot to mention the other features of a CS. You're not allowed to give rep. You can't have invisible (ghosting) browsing on. Your avatars are 50 by 50. Small name. And sometimes anusforce would add a little name. Hence mine
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  8. #22
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,811
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by anusforce View Post
    And I Just Realized You're A Girl. Perfect For CS!
    Why not Princess ?

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  9. #23
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,041
    Reputation
    2276
    Thanks
    5,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    I can't agree, no hate or flaming
    Name and Avatar is still the same...
    Only thing that is correct is: Tag
    -CS privileges does not apply to Jorndel except the TAG

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


     



    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  10. #24
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by anusforce View Post


    And I just realized you're a girl. Perfect for CS!

    What if I'm a bitch? Bitches have swag yolo.

    In all seriousness though, it's not really too bad. I don't get flammed much cause I have swag and I flame back by bashing

    Many other members forgot to mention the other features of a CS. You're not allowed to give rep. You can't have invisible (ghosting) browsing on. Your avatars are 50 by 50. Small name. And sometimes anusforce would add a little name. Hence mine
    That... No... no


  11. #25

  12. #26
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by ShunnyBun View Post

    That... No... no
    Suit yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    Why not Princess ?
    She hasn't even posted proof of her being a chick. For all we know Jornny Bornny, she could be a roleplaying weirdo like all the other wannabes on MPGH who tried to apply for Princess.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  13. #27
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,811
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by anusforce View Post


    Suit yourself.



    She hasn't even posted proof of her being a chick. For all we know Jornny Bornny, she could be a roleplaying weirdo like all the other wannabes on MPGH who tried to apply for Princess.

    I should apply for Princess
    -Just need to find a girl who would support me with pics/voice/cam

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  14. #28
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post



    I should apply for Princess
    -Just need to find a girl who would support me with pics/voice/cam
    Jorndel, no. That's just taking it a little too far.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  15. #29
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
    Name turns red
    I'm not colorblind, I think....
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  16. #30
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,557
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,487
    Only 50x50 avatar size

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What does the word "Cracker" Mean to you?
    By BluntGod_ in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 01:37 PM
  2. What does the word "Nigger" Mean to you?
    By Cocklin in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 08:34 AM
  3. What does the CA Error lead to?
    By my80chevette in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 04:37 PM
  4. What does the word rap mean...?
    By viprk24 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 04:58 AM
  5. Does anyone know what does the program unlocker do.
    By MisticSoldier in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 07:10 PM