Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 74
  1. #31
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    Where is the old america? where is the american dream? fucking media and economy ruined everything and brainwashed everyone.

  2. #32
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,506
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'll leave the rest of MPGH to comment on the rest of your "evidence", but the Facebook being created before the actual event.

    A Facebook page's name can be changed if it has less than (I believe) 25 "Likes" on it. So it started as a regular page, then the bombing happened, and someone changed the name.

  3. #33
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post
    I'll leave the rest of MPGH to comment on the rest of your "evidence", but the Facebook being created before the actual event.

    A Facebook page's name can be changed if it has less than (I believe) 25 "Likes" on it. So it started as a regular page, then the bombing happened, and someone changed the name.
    anyone can also change the date to saturday with firebug or whatever and just take a ss..

  4. #34
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post
    I'll leave the rest of MPGH to comment on the rest of your "evidence", but the Facebook being created before the actual event.

    A Facebook page's name can be changed if it has less than (I believe) 25 "Likes" on it. So it started as a regular page, then the bombing happened, and someone changed the name.
    I've been thinking about this too, but did you read the comments?
    I don't know for sure, but this is pretty serious.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  5. #35
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath ' View Post


    I've been thinking about this too, but did you read the comments?
    I don't know for sure, but this is pretty serious.
    but if we forget the facebook page thingy, the thing that i still dont understand is the Newton Teacher that was " dead " but was at the marathon...

  6. #36
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Have fun discussing. I'm gonna go sleep.


    Please sign the petition if you want.
    https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...o-a-fair-trial







    Once again:

    I'm not saying they are completely innocent, because I didn't witness anything. But the evidence posted in the thread is more than enough for me to call it bullshit.


    May I also remind you that they did kill a POSSIBLE(so he might of have been innocent) suspect who didn't even resist arrest?
    They are both possible suspects, which means they could have nothing to do with it.

    They were speaking about a huge arsenal of weapons, yet they haven't released any photos of the arsenal, while we do have photos regarding everything else.





    I call this bs, feel free to express your opinion



    SIGN THE PETITION!!!


    ---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega+ View Post


    but if we forget the facebook page thingy, the thing that i still dont understand is the Newton Teacher that was " dead " but was at the marathon...
    Exactly.
    The thing is that people take the medias proof way too easily even if it is just a plain simple text, while anyone who tries to disprove anything gets shut out, even if he has some damn hard proof.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  7. #37

  8. #38
    AznReincarny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    495
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    22
    "The problem with our country is that people are so paranoid that they think every terrible thing that happens was caused by the government, so they turn to ignorant gun toting conservatives on the internet like the fat man on the screen. The reality of the situation is there are evil people in the world that do terrible things. Not just the U.S. government. If you really look at the video with a level head you will see there is not much to it."

    ^ I agree with that.
    Rock the house!

  9. #39
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by AznReincarny View Post
    "The problem with our country is that people are so paranoid that they think every terrible thing that happens was caused by the government, so they turn to ignorant gun toting conservatives on the internet like the fat man on the screen. The reality of the situation is there are evil people in the world that do terrible things. Not just the U.S. government. If you really look at the video with a level head you will see there is not much to it."

    ^ I agree with that.
    I'm not gonna lie, this is the first time I suspected the government for this kind of stuff.

    I don't believe 9/11 either, but thats like an unsure object in the back of my head which I don't even want to bother looking for.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  10. #40
    Xanthochroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Is
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    51
    I'm always suspect of what our government does behind our backs.

  11. #41
    AznReincarny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    495
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath ' View Post


    I'm not gonna lie, this is the first time I suspected the government for this kind of stuff.

    I don't believe 9/11 either, but thats like an unsure object in the back of my head which I don't even want to bother looking for.
    Once I saw military forces, I knew something was up.
    Rock the house!

  12. #42
    Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Macabrian Invasion Fleet
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    456
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bored
    No i did that, it was my plan so that the market would fluctuate and my stocks would skyrocket and i would use that money to finally afford a 50$ house in detroit and a lifetime supply of jello

  13. #43
    s8n.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,259
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    The government controls, well, everything.
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

  14. #44
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Conspiratard alert.

  15. #45
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Is anything real nowadays?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. sorry had to post this to
    By HOOSIER in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 11:10 AM
  2. Just wanted to post this. Funny 2 me.
    By xzezimax123 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 09:45 PM
  3. I Just Had To Post This.
    By AngryToothPaste in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 09:07 PM
  4. I just had 671 posts
    By CRVSTY in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 09:26 PM
  5. Just had to post this.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 05:35 PM