Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 74 of 74
  1. #61
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath ' View Post


    Now, they said Dzhokar tried to kill himself, but lets be honest here:
    He studies medics, and yet he would shoot himself in the neck to kill himself? Bitch please.
    Shooting yourself in the head is a ridiculously dumb idea. Any damage to the brain is unreliable at best. More than likely you'll turn into a vegetable, the bullet is flexible while your brain is resilient. Shooting your heart would be the best course of action but there's a large chance you'll get it wrong and graze your heart and proceed to hit your lungs, you'll probably survive and have problems breathing the rest of your life. The neck has the biggest artery in the body. The carotid artery. The shot will immediately disrupt the pressure of your blood and blood will spurt out of it. You have better odds killing yourself if you shoot yourself in the neck than either the brain or the heart.

    ---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath ' View Post


    What has been actually bothering me is the fact that his face is shaped exactly the same way and he always covers up the biggest part of his legs in every photo(Jeff Bauman). They have almost the same nose, and the length between his eyebrows and hairline is also almost the same. I don't know mate, we can go serious here or take it as it is.

    [/SIZE]
    [/FONT]
    Are you kidding me. Look at his eye structure, cheek bones and jaw shape. What the fuck.

  2. #62
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post



    Bauman and Vogt look nothing alike..are you blind or something? Jesus.

    I stopped reading the other bullshit after seeing you posted an Alex Jones video.
    That was enough for me to know you're a conspiratard with his tin foil hat on way too tight.
    Conspiratard?
    I'm going to be honest here:

    I don't believe in any other conspiracy theories but this one. The proof shown AGAINST the suspects is like a piece of dog dump compared to the evidence disproving their guiltyness.



    Now, if an american got hunted down in Chechnya for terrorist activity, wouldn't you be just as concerned as I am?
    I worded that wrong, since I am not concerned about anything, but still, they even said it themselves: They are not sure whether they are truely the suspects or not. One person died, so does it really matter?


    ---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Shooting yourself in the head is a ridiculously dumb idea. Any damage to the brain is unreliable at best. More than likely you'll turn into a vegetable, the bullet is flexible while your brain is resilient. Shooting your heart would be the best course of action but there's a large chance you'll get it wrong and graze your heart and proceed to hit your lungs, you'll probably survive and have problems breathing the rest of your life. The neck has the biggest artery in the body. The carotid artery. The shot will immediately disrupt the pressure of your blood and blood will spurt out of it. You have better odds killing yourself if you shoot yourself in the neck than either the brain or the heart.

    ---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------



    Are you kidding me. Look at his eye structure, cheek bones and jaw shape. What the fuck.
    Dude, you can see how his face is 'long faced'(as I call it).

    Even if that wasn't Nick Yogt, there is still plenty of other proof.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  3. #63
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath ' View Post


    Conspiratard?
    I'm going to be honest here:

    I don't believe in any other conspiracy theories but this one. The proof shown AGAINST the suspects is like a piece of dog dump compared to the evidence disproving their guiltyness.



    Now, if an american got hunted down in Chechnya for terrorist activity, wouldn't you be just as concerned as I am?
    I worded that wrong, since I am not concerned about anything, but still, they even said it themselves: They are not sure whether they are truely the suspects or not. One person died, so does it really matter?


    ---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------



    Dude, you can see how his face is 'long faced'(as I call it).

    Even if that wasn't Nick Yogt, there is still plenty of other proof.
    Do you know how many people have long faces?

    What the fuck do you mean they aren't sure whether they are the suspects or not. They have CCTV pictures of them dropping the bombs at the explosion site.

    ---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

    WilsonHanks comments on "Chill out, Chill out! We didn't do it!"
    and jesus christ
    listen to the cleaned up audio file

  4. #64
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Do you know how many people have long faces?

    What the fuck do you mean they aren't sure whether they are the suspects or not. They have CCTV pictures of them dropping the bombs at the explosion site.

    ---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

    WilsonHanks comments on "Chill out, Chill out! We didn't do it!"
    and jesus christ
    listen to the cleaned up audio file
    Looks like I'm missing out on something.

    Can you link me the CCTV pictures?
    listenin to duh audio atm
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  5. #65
    maximon555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Paradigm City
    Posts
    782
    Reputation
    100
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Do you know how many people have long faces?

    What the fuck do you mean they aren't sure whether they are the suspects or not. They have CCTV pictures of them dropping the bombs at the explosion site.

    ---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

    WilsonHanks comments on "Chill out, Chill out! We didn't do it!"
    and jesus christ
    listen to the cleaned up audio file
    Please share that video of them dropping the bomb

  6. #66
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    tfw I'm actually arguing with conspiracy theorist
    Boston Marathon Explosion - Live Update Thread #17 : inthenews

    ---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

    Holy shit, why am I wasting my time.
    The Bostons conspiracy theories are falling apart : conspiracy

  7. #67
    maximon555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Paradigm City
    Posts
    782
    Reputation
    100
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    tfw I'm actually arguing with conspiracy theorist
    Boston Marathon Explosion - Live Update Thread #17 : inthenews

    ---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

    Holy shit, why am I wasting my time.
    The Bostons conspiracy theories are falling apart : conspiracy
    Amazing you have solved the case, FBI will be very pleased.

  8. #68
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by maximon555 View Post
    Amazing you have solved the case, FBI will be very pleased.
    This doesn't point to me solving the case at all. It just points to the facts that all of these conspiracy theories are full of shit. Stop being a fucking cunt and think rationally once in a while.

    ---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by maximon555 View Post
    Amazing you have solved the case, FBI will be very pleased.
    And that would imply that the FBI was looking into this "conspiracy" in the first place.

  9. #69
    maximon555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Paradigm City
    Posts
    782
    Reputation
    100
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    This doesn't point to me solving the case at all. It just points to the facts that all of these conspiracy theories are full of shit. Stop being a fucking cunt and think rationally once in a while.
    I really admire how dedicated you are to your beliefs and your conviction about this great nation.

  10. #70
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,777
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    I'm not sure when you guys will realize OP is retard and there is literally no point in posting.

  11. #71
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    The government is behind it all so they can use it to pass new laws and shit.

  12. #72
    dnj$nda94manbdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    World Of Network...
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    1,146
    My Mood
    Angelic
    fbi fealllll

  13. #73
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  14. #74
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    The cut across his chest was made to drain the blood filling his chest

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. sorry had to post this to
    By HOOSIER in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 11:10 AM
  2. Just wanted to post this. Funny 2 me.
    By xzezimax123 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 09:45 PM
  3. I Just Had To Post This.
    By AngryToothPaste in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 09:07 PM
  4. I just had 671 posts
    By CRVSTY in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 09:26 PM
  5. Just had to post this.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 05:35 PM