Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 72
  1. #16
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by anusforce View Post




    You got it all wrong homie g. Some of it has to do with the community, other is just for other shit. I got in for joking with arun. I could care less.
    I mean yeah there are exceptions like, Losing a bet or fucking with Arun, but if you are voted into Cs like Allen was, then obviously he did something wrong and was hated by the community.. He's trying to say other wise.


  2. #17
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,005
    My Mood
    Blah
    [SIZE="2"]
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    Prove it


    ---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------



    Cs is a hated group, you don't get into it being loved by the community and respected by the community, i think you are the one that has it all twisted.

    I think you got your bowlcut onto tight.
    You seem very mad. For example Shane isn't not hated and he's a CS. So Gtfo with your ugly flat chested girl and go design.

    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    but if you are voted into Cs like Allen was/SIZE]
    Voted to be a CS? Dafawk? @arunforce is this true I was voted?
    Last edited by [SMA] Paradise`; 04-24-2013 at 10:54 PM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to [SMA] Paradise` For This Useful Post:

    Crumbs (04-24-2013)

  4. #18
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen2G View Post

    You seem very mad. For example Shane isn't not hated and he's a CS. So Gtfo with your ugly flat chested girl and go design.
    Lets break your dumb ass comment up into parts.

    You seem very mad- Where in that comment did i seem mad or upset?

    For example Shane isn't not hated and he's a CS- Shane wasn't voted in and obviously like i stated above must of fucked with Arun some how. or lost a bet, he was not voted into Cs by the community like your dumb ass self was.

    So Gtfo with your ugly flat chested girl and go design- Who's mad again? I believe its you, Flat chested Girlfriend? Umm okay? Go design? is that suppose to be some kind of insult towards me? was that lest sentence suppose to be an Insult? i never knew having a gf was such a bad thing, I don't judge you for liking cock and having a boyfriend rail you in the ass every night do i? Didn't think so


  5. #19
    FeelTheRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go So Hard.
    Posts
    2,062
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Take this somewhere else.. In the end Dabe might infract you guys.

  6. #20
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,005
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    Lets break your dumb ass comment up into parts.

    You seem very mad- Where in that comment did i seem mad or upset?

    For example Shane isn't not hated and he's a CS- Shane wasn't voted in and obviously like i stated above must of fucked with Arun some how. or lost a bet, he was not voted into Cs by the community like your dumb ass self was.

    So Gtfo with your ugly flat chested girl and go design- Who's mad again? I believe its you, Flat chested Girlfriend? Umm okay? Go design? is that suppose to be some kind of insult towards me? was that lest sentence suppose to be an Insult? i never knew having a gf was such a bad thing, I don't judge you for liking cock and having a boyfriend rail you in the ass every night do i? Didn't think so
    Get maaaader I was never voted to be a CS I was a CS because I made a comment about Dave.

  7. #21
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen2G View Post

    Get maaaader I was never voted to be a CS I was a CS because I made a comment about Dave.
    Im the mad one? when you are throwing insults at me left and right
    great logic, again i think your bowlcut is on too tight.


  8. #22
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,005
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    Im the mad one? when you are throwing insults at me left and right
    great logic, again i think your bowlcut is on too tight.
    You actually don't know shit. The only shit you know is sucking Colins dick when he started calling me a bowl cut.

  9. #23
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen2G View Post


    You actually don't know shit. The only shit you know is sucking Colins dick when he started calling me a bowl cut.
    Sureeeeeeeeeee
    what ever helps you sleep at night bowlcut.


  10. #24
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,005
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    Sureeeeeeeeeee
    what ever helps you sleep at night bowlcut.
    Lmao. The only you know is calling me a Bowlcut because you don''t know anything else to back up your self.
    Last edited by [SMA] Paradise`; 04-24-2013 at 11:09 PM.

  11. #25
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    Last time i re-call everyone was talking shit on you on skype and not me, and you were even kicked multiple times..
    It's because he's annoying as fuck, and doesn't know the press to talk function exists apparently.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    [SMA] Paradise` (04-24-2013)

  13. #26
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen2G View Post


    Lmao. The only you know is calling me a Bowlcut because you don''t know anything else to back up your self.
    Da fuq did you just say or try to say bowlcut?


  14. #27
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,005
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    Da fuq did you just say or try to say bowlcut?
    Doing homework and typing this I meant to say the only thing you know is calling me a bowlcut.

  15. #28
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    Da fuq did you just say or try to say bowlcut?
    Stop with the bowlcut shit. Don't you have anything original to throw at him?
    There are already a couple of fags on here that use that weak shit.

  16. #29
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen2G View Post


    Doing homework and typing this I meant to say the only thing you know is calling me a bowlcut.
    I like how you liked a post that was talking shit about you.. funny


  17. #30
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,804
    Reputation
    2447
    Thanks
    2,051
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i don't know him, why would i possibly like him.




    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

     


    ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER



Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. am i doing something wrong?
    By JGS in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 08:19 PM
  2. [Solved] Crossfire hacking, im doing something wrong but what?
    By bigbenbenny in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 05:37 AM
  3. IM DOING SOMETHING WRONG!
    By dane98 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 10:28 AM
  4. You're doing it wrong.
    By HazedUp in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2010, 11:47 PM
  5. Am I doing something wrong?
    By adapter in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 08:59 PM