Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 72
  1. #1
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed

    Jorndel you're doing something wrong

    @Jorndel


  2. #2
    Rattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crack House
    Posts
    11,650
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,498
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I must be the epitome of right.
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  3. #3
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttermilk Biscuits View Post
    I must be the epitome of right.
    Naw, you're far too nice.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  4. #4
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    Just because everyone hates you doesn't mean that everyone has to hate everyone.

  5. #5
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,059
    I didn't do anything to make somebody hate me, must be doing something wrong. I'm going to go hurt the elderly and steal candy from toddlers, thanks House!

  6. #6
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen2G View Post
    Just because everyone hates you doesn't mean that everyone has to hate everyone.
    Last time i re-call everyone was talking shit on you on skype and not me, and you were even kicked multiple times..


  7. #7
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    Last time i re-call everyone was talking shit on you on skype and not me, and you were even kicked multiple times..
    But I always get invited back, because EVERYONE LOVES ME! People make threads about you say that your butt hurt and a little shit, but last time I seen someone make a thread about me was when people called me a bowl cut.

  8. #8
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen2G View Post

    But I always get invited back, because EVERYONE LOVES ME! People make threads about you say that your butt hurt and a little shit, but last time I seen someone make a thread about me was when people called me a bowl cut.
    You were a CS, i have never been a CS so obviously you were hated enough to get Cs..


  9. #9
    Rattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crack House
    Posts
    11,650
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,498
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Naw, you're far too nice.
    LOOOL Thanks. I feel loved now.
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  10. #10
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttermilk Biscuits View Post


    LOOOL Thanks. I feel loved now.
    ​And now you're doing something wrong.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  11. #11
    I EAT COCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,310
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    412
    OP is wrong.

    I hate that faggit.

  12. #12
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    You were a CS, i have never been a CS so obviously you were hated enough to get Cs..
    You sound very stupid, the people who get into CS don't get in there because they're hated. You got shit all wrong buddy.

  13. #13
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by .Chester View Post
    OP is wrong.

    I hate that faggit.
    Prove it


    ---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Allen2G View Post


    You sound very stupid, the people who get into CS don't get in there because they're hated. You got shit all wrong buddy.
    Cs is a hated group, you don't get into it being loved by the community and respected by the community, i think you are the one that has it all twisted.

    I think you got your bowlcut onto tight.


  14. #14
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    Prove it


    ---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------



    Cs is a hated group, you don't get into it being loved by the community and respected by the community, i think you are the one that has it all twisted.

    I think you got your bowlcut onto tight.


    You got it all wrong homie g. Some of it has to do with the community, other is just for other shit. I got in for joking with arun. I could care less.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  15. #15
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen2G View Post


    You sound very stupid, the people who get into CS don't get in there because they're hated. You got shit all wrong buddy.
    ​We totally all loved Sam.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. am i doing something wrong?
    By JGS in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 08:19 PM
  2. [Solved] Crossfire hacking, im doing something wrong but what?
    By bigbenbenny in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 05:37 AM
  3. IM DOING SOMETHING WRONG!
    By dane98 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 10:28 AM
  4. You're doing it wrong.
    By HazedUp in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2010, 11:47 PM
  5. Am I doing something wrong?
    By adapter in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 08:59 PM