Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 72
  1. #1
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored

    O sht what have I done. (Warning: Facebook kind of post)

    Well...I just had my first nervous breakdown for the last 4 hours. Got really pissed (usually don't tell people to die, but apparently Dave likes that), almost made a resignation thread. Though I did bug the hell out of my crush/friend.

    I'm gonna be regretting this tomorrow.

    #Regret
    #Facebook

    How's life everybody? Mine is getting flushed down the toilet. Anyone else ever had a nervous breakdown? Im bored if you haven't noticed. I ask tons of questions when I'm bored apparently. It drives people insane.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  2. #2
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    What did you say to your crush/friend?
    Oh hai der.

  3. #3
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ​I am in constant state of both breakdown and mental and emotional deterioration.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    UnlogicalSloth (04-25-2013)

  5. #4
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    Well...I just had my first nervous breakdown for the last 4 hours. Got really pissed (usually don't tell people to die, but apparently Dave likes that), almost made a resignation thread. Though I did bug the hell out of my crush/friend.

    I'm gonna be regretting this tomorrow.

    #Regret
    #Facebook

    How's life everybody? Mine is getting flushed down the toilet. Anyone else ever had a nervous breakdown? Im bored if you haven't noticed. I ask tons of questions when I'm bored apparently. It drives people insane.
    PM my alt.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  6. #5
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,881
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,744
    My Mood
    Lurking
    PM me about it, I may be able to help bud

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  7. #6
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Your 14 years old wtf are you going on about? Go play out side with your friends and quit trying to be an adult.

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joshcarr2006 For This Useful Post:

    Barstarzz (04-28-2013),johnny614 (04-26-2013),HalfBajan (04-25-2013),Snowkip (04-25-2013),UnlogicalSloth (04-25-2013)

  9. #7
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    36,369
    Reputation
    3440
    Thanks
    8,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Your 14 years old wtf are you going on about? Go play out side with your friends and quit trying to be an adult.
    ^^^^ He knows what he's talking about.





    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  10. #8
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Your 14 years old wtf are you going on about? Go play out side with your friends and quit trying to be an adult.
    ​I've been mentally tormented since I was 12.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  11. #9
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,472
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    6,001
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Nervous breakdown? Are you fucking kidding me? You didn't even shit your pants...

    1.) Try breaking down your door.
    2.) Then smash your next door folk's car with a hammer. (Note, you must laugh hysterically while doing this)
    3.) Disappear for a few days
    4.) Get back home with no idea what happened in the past 72 hours. (You'll figure it out when the police have you on tape in some neighbourhood you never saw before)
    5.) Attempt to fuck the carpet.
    6.) Take benzodiazepines to knock the fuck out for about 2 days.

    N.B. Eat NOTHING and drink NOTHING within this time except nail polish remover.


    That's a mental breakdown.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenshin13 For This Useful Post:

    Romney (04-25-2013)

  13. #10
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,669
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    I can show you my dick , maybe it would cheer you up a little bit

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    DutchAirForce (04-25-2013)

  15. #11
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
    What did you say to your crush/friend?
    Tons of annoying shit. :|

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Your 14 years old wtf are you going on about? Go play out side with your friends and quit trying to be an adult.
    My friends are either fat/lazy or jock. Not to mention I'm the only one that lives in my neighborhood of all my friends. I live near Harvard so 50% of everyone in my neighborhood are college students. And yeah I go spend time out, I started doing track and MMA weekly about a month or 2 ago.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  16. #12
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Your life is being flushed down the toilet because of MPGH? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

    SOUNDCLOUD



  17. #13
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    Nervous breakdown? Are you fucking kidding me? You didn't even shit your pants...

    1.) Try breaking down your door.
    2.) Then smash your next door folk's car with a hammer. (Note, you must laugh hysterically while doing this)
    3.) Disappear for a few days
    4.) Get back home with no idea what happened in the past 72 hours. (You'll figure it out when the police have you on tape in some neighbourhood you never saw before)
    5.) Attempt to fuck the carpet.
    6.) Take benzodiazepines to knock the fuck out for about 2 days.

    N.B. Eat NOTHING and drink NOTHING within this time except nail polish remover.


    That's a mental breakdown.
    Lol, yeah I'll totally try that sometime.


    ---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post
    Your life is being flushed down the toilet because of MPGH? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
    Not because of MPGH, this is my home.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  18. #14
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,472
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    6,001
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    Lol, yeah I'll totally try that sometime.


    ---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------



    Not because of MPGH, this is my home.
    So you're a hobo with internet?

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenshin13 For This Useful Post:

    UnlogicalSloth (04-25-2013)

  20. #15
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post

    So you're a hobo with internet?
    Naw, I'm a nomad that moves around and leeches internet.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] What have blackshot done?
    By njamiz07 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 09:33 AM
  2. What have I done?
    By Black Eyed Peas in forum Showroom
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 10:52 PM
  3. Wow what have i done!
    By CodN00B in forum RuneScape Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 02:32 AM
  4. what have you done to get kicked by an elite in COMBAT ARMS?
    By weaselm01 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 01:55 AM
  5. What have we done?
    By A⁴ in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 08:49 AM