Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Always try to block with your knuckles, hurts the least there.
    Kidding? Hurts like hell. Least painful place to get hit imo is the biceps or thighs.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  2. #32
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,935
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,027
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Be a camper.
    It's too easy.
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  3. #33
    Romney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States, Arizona
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Black View Post


    Hope u get hurt!
    BOOM! HEADSHOT!

    /inb4posttooshort
    Be the Best, Fuck the rest



    YouTube Channel: Predator Productions

    U.S Army Soldier

  4. #34
    Larity2056's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UDF 2457
    Posts
    2,498
    Reputation
    188
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​What if you get rushed from the side? You're screwed.
    Then you glitch out of the map

  5. #35
    Tacticious✓'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    3,619
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Larity2056 View Post

    Then you glitch out of the map
    I lol'd

    Quote Originally Posted by .Chester View Post
    You guys will play where, in the woods?

    Be a ninja.
    It's partially wood, partially not

    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post
    Dont be a hero, its not COD its paintballing. Play smart and dont get shot.
    never though of it as CoD

    Quote Originally Posted by Abbadon The Despoiler View Post
    @Tacticious✓ where will you be playing?
    Paintball Center Örebro
    previous name : simozh
    If you need help - PM me

  6. #36
    aimanmuluk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    543
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    No matter what happens, Just steady and be a gentleman.

    PROUD TO BE MPGH MEMBER.



    PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED YOU.

  7. #37
    Tacticious✓'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    3,619
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Miniboris View Post


    Imagine that tiny area being one of your testicles instead of the long-john.. Damn, hurts just thinking about it
    god damn, sounds awful
    previous name : simozh
    If you need help - PM me

  8. #38
    Fleurious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Go for the campers and move quickly. You'll have the best time ever. Prepare for lots of bruises



  9. #39
    Tacticious✓'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    3,619
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleurious View Post
    Go for the campers and move quickly. You'll have the best time ever. Prepare for lots of bruises
    previous name : simozh
    If you need help - PM me

  10. #40
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,447
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    827
    My Mood
    Breezy
    @Tacticious✓

    a) You'll run out of ammo quicker than you think
    b) Don't be a cunt, if you shoot someone they are out (this is usually the case). Don't continue shooting them.
    c) The guns are insanely inaccurate at a distance, don't bother shooting someone if they're more than 30m away (unless you're suppressing something).
    d) It's not as painful as you think until you get shot somewhere it hurts. Back, fingers, neck and balls hurt the most. Being hit in the chest has the force of being punched with like 20% of the pain. I got hit in the shoulder blade point blank and it felt like a bee sting around 1.5x more painful. It's more of a very sharp stinging pain.
    e) If you absolutely need to clean your visor, walk out of the arena and into a safe place to do it. If you got hit in the eye you would almost certainly lose your vision permanently. It's unlikely you'll be hit in the eye if you hide under cover and cover your face while you clean it, but the opportunity is still there. Losing your vision is not worth ~4 minutes of game time.
    f) Be mature and follow the rules of the game. If someone on the enemy team gets hit, don't spray into them. Being a dick is only fun if you're a kid or a frat boy.
    g) Drink plenty of water between rounds. If you're playing properly you'll be tired and sweaty. Drinking enough water is key seeing how much you lose as sweat.
    h) Have fun! It's a really good experience to do with friends and it's great exercise.

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Physcadelic For This Useful Post:

    Tacticious✓ (04-27-2013)

  12. #41
    Tacticious✓'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    3,619
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
    @Tacticious✓

    a) You'll run out of ammo quicker than you think
    b) Don't be a cunt, if you shoot someone they are out (this is usually the case). Don't continue shooting them.
    c) The guns are insanely inaccurate at a distance, don't bother shooting someone if they're more than 30m away (unless you're suppressing something).
    d) It's not as painful as you think until you get shot somewhere it hurts. Back, fingers, neck and balls hurt the most. Being hit in the chest has the force of being punched with like 20% of the pain. I got hit in the shoulder blade point blank and it felt like a bee sting around 1.5x more painful. It's more of a very sharp stinging pain.
    e) If you absolutely need to clean your visor, walk out of the arena and into a safe place to do it. If you got hit in the eye you would almost certainly lose your vision permanently. It's unlikely you'll be hit in the eye if you hide under cover and cover your face while you clean it, but the opportunity is still there. Losing your vision is not worth ~4 minutes of game time.
    f) Be mature and follow the rules of the game. If someone on the enemy team gets hit, don't spray into them. Being a dick is only fun if you're a kid or a frat boy.
    g) Drink plenty of water between rounds. If you're playing properly you'll be tired and sweaty. Drinking enough water is key seeing how much you lose as sweat.
    h) Have fun! It's a really good experience to do with friends and it's great exercise.
    thanks a lot, never thought about the water. And yeah, we will follow the rules of the place
    previous name : simozh
    If you need help - PM me

  13. #42
    Zack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wonderful World of MPGH.
    Posts
    4,922
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    799
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    Kidding? Hurts like hell. Least painful place to get hit imo is the biceps or thighs.
    I was being a dick, people bleed when they get shot in the knuckles.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. So I'm going to this concert
    By Dead Bones Brook in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 01:07 AM
  2. 25k nx this sunday
    By Skullz in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 03:35 AM
  3. Going Paintballing.
    By -SKULL3000- in forum General
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 05:16 PM
  4. I'm going to hell for this.
    By -XpliCitt- in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 08:54 PM
  5. Going away this weekend. ♥ you all
    By Oneirish in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 06:23 PM