Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 67
  1. #46
    Flengo Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    anywhere
    Posts
    608
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    197
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    In all honesty I don't think MPGH members should do that shit to each other. After all we're a community.
    I can see if Allen belonged to some rival site and was being a cum puddle, but he's a member here no matter what the social standing.
    Who ever ddos attacked obviously got mad enough to invest time in doing something malicious, which is worse than what Allen did.
    If someone flames you, flame them back. No need to take it to that level.
    It wasn't the flaming. Everyone in MPGH 1 was tired of his gayness. He is socially awkward / annoying. Doesn't know when a enough is a enough. Even @Gab would vouch XD. I own a server stressing service with some friends. I gave @Gab an account and well, what ever gab did with account is between gab and himself.


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...base-yolo.html

    Biggest Leecher in History



    Leeching Libary - NEOHACKS

    Is this so neo[/SPOILER]

  2. #47
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed

  3. #48
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,005
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveEsmoker View Post
    It wasn't the flaming. Everyone in MPGH 1 was tired of his gayness. He is socially awkward / annoying. Doesn't know when a enough is a enough. Even @Gab would vouch XD. I own a server stressing service with some friends. I gave @Gab an account and well, what ever gab did with account is between gab and himself.



    GG.

  4. #49
    Flengo Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    anywhere
    Posts
    608
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    197
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen2G View Post





    GG.
    obv Photoshop noob


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...base-yolo.html

    Biggest Leecher in History



    Leeching Libary - NEOHACKS

    Is this so neo[/SPOILER]

  5. #50
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveEsmoker View Post
    It wasn't the flaming. Everyone in MPGH 1 was tired of his gayness. He is socially awkward / annoying. Doesn't know when a enough is a enough. Even @Gab would vouch XD. I own a server stressing service with some friends. I gave @Gab an account and well, what ever gab did with account is between gab and himself.
    I know all about it man, I've been in Skype calls with him. You can mute him or just boot his ass from the call though.
    No need to take it to that level.

    Not saying you did anything personally because I don't know the whole story.
    Just saying.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 04-26-2013 at 09:02 PM.

  6. #51
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,005
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveEsmoker View Post
    obv Photoshop noob
    Sure what ever you say faggot. I obviously proved you wrong and you have no other thing to say.

  7. #52
    Flengo Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    anywhere
    Posts
    608
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    197
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen2G View Post


    Sure what ever you say faggot. I obviously proved you wrong and you have no other thing to say.
    Proved me wrong? What are you going on about? We are playing the nit picking game? kk Sir I think there is a MSN QUOTE THREAD FOR THIS.

    ---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    I know all about it man, I've been in Skype calls with him. You can mute him or just boot his ass from the call though.
    No need to take it to that level.

    Not saying you did anything personally because I don't know the whole story.
    Just saying.
    I understand
    /10char
    Last edited by Flengo Jr.; 04-26-2013 at 09:12 PM.


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...base-yolo.html

    Biggest Leecher in History



    Leeching Libary - NEOHACKS

    Is this so neo[/SPOILER]

  8. #53

  9. #54
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,878
    Quote Originally Posted by senenidinty View Post
    Hello
    Look on this faboulous
    weight loss tablets

    ---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

    Hey
    I've recently come across fantastic
    weight loss tablets

    ---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

    Hey
    I've recently come across wonderful
    weight loss tablets

    ---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

    Good day!
    I've recently found amazing
    weight loss tablets

    ---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

    Hey
    I've recently found fantastic
    weight loss tablets

    ---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

    Hi everyone!
    I've recently discovered excellent
    weight loss tablets

    ---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

    Hi!
    I've recently found faboulous
    diet pills

    ---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

    Hey
    I've recently discovered marvelous
    diet pills

    ---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

    Hi!
    I've recently discovered faboulous
    diet pills

    ---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

    Hi!
    Look on this excellent
    weight loss tablets

    ---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

    Hello
    I've recently found wonderful
    diet pills

    ---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

    Hi!
    I've recently spotted brilliant
    diet pills

    ---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

    Hello everyone!
    I've recently found marvelous
    diet pills

    ---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

    Good day!
    I've recently found brilliant
    weight loss tablets

    ---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

    Hello everyone!
    Look on this astomishing
    diet pills

    ---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

    Hello everyone!
    Check out. amazing
    diet pills

    ---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

    Hello
    Check out. wonderful
    diet pills

    ---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

    Hello
    I've recently discovered amazing
    diet pills
    shut up fatty .

  10. #55
    Playfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Amused
    booting for no reason or bc ur bored is lame

    zach also seems to boot when he can't win arguements

    also bagget just got a booter so i expect him to do the same

  11. #56
    Flengo Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    anywhere
    Posts
    608
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    197
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Playfire View Post
    booting for no reason or bc ur bored is lame

    zach also seems to boot when he can't win arguements

    also bagget just got a booter so i expect him to do the same
    Who the fuck are you ******? get the fuck out. You don't know shit.


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...base-yolo.html

    Biggest Leecher in History



    Leeching Libary - NEOHACKS

    Is this so neo[/SPOILER]

  12. #57
    Playfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveEsmoker View Post
    Who the fuck are you ******? get the fuck out. You don't know shit.
    hey if ur gonna try to say newfag, atleast say it properly.

    what are u getting mad for /zach u filthy nigger

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Playfire For This Useful Post:

    bibi (04-27-2013)

  14. #58
    bibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    896
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveEsmoker View Post
    Who the fuck are you ******? get the fuck out. You don't know shit.
    Seems like you are upset kid, what if I Ddos you right now, mister: Information - 66.177.11"".24" I just deleted two numbers.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to bibi For This Useful Post:

    Playfire (04-27-2013)

  16. #59
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    playwsop.com
    Posts
    6,704
    Reputation
    1755
    Thanks
    1,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Playfire View Post
    booting for no reason or bc ur bored is lame

    zach also seems to boot when he can't win arguements

    also bagget just got a booter so i expect him to do the same
    We actually have a reason.
    I haven't booted anyone else than Allen, because I wouldn't boot without a valuable reason.

    I don't know who are @bibi and @Playfire, but you don't even know the whole story, everything you know is what Allen said about us.
    He didn't tell you guys how gay he acts in MPGH1. I'll have a talk with him and Zach when they'll be both connected, from now on, just calm down.

  17. #60
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post

    We actually have a reason.
    I haven't booted anyone else than Allen, because I wouldn't boot without a valuable reason.

    I don't know who are @bibi and @Playfire, but you don't even know the whole story, everything you know is what Allen said about us.
    He didn't tell you guys how gay he acts in MPGH1. I'll have a talk with him and Zach when they'll be both connected, from now on, just calm down.
    Gab you've been very naughty.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTT] FREE KEY TO A GUY WHO KNOWS HOW TO DDOS
    By lolekxx in forum DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-08-2013, 06:58 PM
  2. anyone knows how to get trainer maker works?
    By xydox in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 10:35 AM
  3. Does any one know how to get these 2
    By AdamWest in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 12:00 PM
  4. Lookin for WOW 1 Hit kill hack anyone know how to do it
    By Spiderman in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 06:18 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 06:45 AM