Thread: Internet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,405
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,968
    My Mood
    Cool

    Internet

    My internet votes for itself to be a cock sucker it's the best cock sucker.

    Fuck My ISP.

  2. #2
    SOON.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    764
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    114
    My Mood
    Lurking
    What

    Not sure what you mean...

  3. #3
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post
    My internet votes for itself to be a cock sucker it's the best cock sucker.

    Fuck My ISP.
    your still lucky. Germany's biggest Internet provider got mad and wan't to earn more money. SO they decided to invent a limit to flatrates. After 75Gb per Month you get Dsl light with 345kb. Thats just arrrghhh. They will start this in 2015/16
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

  4. #4
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    your still lucky. Germany's biggest Internet provider got mad and wan't to earn more money. SO they decided to invent a limit to flatrates. After 75Gb per Month you get Dsl light with 345kb. Thats just arrrghhh. They will start this in 2015/16
    75gb per month is more tha enough to me

  5. #5
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    75gb per month is more tha enough to me
    I calculatet it its 32hours of 720p Youtube viewing. Without patches, torrents, System upgrades and all the other things
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

  6. #6
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    I calculatet it its 32hours of 720p Youtube viewing. Without patches, torrents, System upgrades and all the other things
    thats looks fucked up mate

  7. #7
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    You should see mines.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  8. #8
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    thats looks fucked up mate
    I know im scare what will happen..
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

  9. #9
    RE4CTIVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I have unlimited at 3MB/s

    and I live in a small town in New Zealand


    hahahahaha

  10. #10
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,405
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,968
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    your still lucky. Germany's biggest Internet provider got mad and wan't to earn more money. SO they decided to invent a limit to flatrates. After 75Gb per Month you get Dsl light with 345kb. Thats just arrrghhh. They will start this in 2015/16
    In Egypt I get 2 MB by 150 L.E (Egyptian Pound) Please I wanna get any another Internet but not in Egypt. (550 and 600 ping is not good in AVA)


    ---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    You should see mines.
    My download is 6 KB per second in the afternoon but in the morning it's 250 KB per second.

  11. #11
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    In Egypt I get 2 MB by 150 L.E (Egyptian Pound) Please I wanna get any another Internet but not in Egypt. (550 and 600 ping is not good in AVA)


    ---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------


    My download is 6 KB per second in the afternoon but in the morning it's 250 KB per second.
    well maybe if egyptians decided to stop being fucking retards, seriously all egyptians are fucking retarded. stop cutting internet cables in the ocean and maybe you would have better internet? morons
    The One and Only...

  12. #12
    RE4CTIVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    well maybe if egyptians decided to stop being fucking retards, seriously all egyptians are fucking retarded. stop cutting internet cables in the ocean and maybe you would have better internet? morons
    Oh, i bet you're an expert in this area. Dont judge people by where they live or who they live with. You racist butt pirate.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to RE4CTIVE For This Useful Post:

    Frought (04-28-2013)

  14. #13
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by RE4CTIVE View Post
    Oh, i bet you're an expert in this area. Dont judge people by where they live or who they live with. You racist butt pirate.
    dude everybody knows if you're from Egypt you automatically have under 50 IQ and are mentally retarded...

    edit: did you really just call me racist butt pirate you're probably a fuckin doon coon along with OP
    Last edited by Snowkip; 04-28-2013 at 02:27 AM.
    The One and Only...

  15. #14

  16. #15
    Nikoteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    685
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Cold
    >Build pyramids
    >can't provide adsl broadband
    In god we trust.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. One bypass that might work fur skool internet
    By iverson954360 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 10:17 AM
  2. the internet for america is fucked.
    By OMGH4X in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-23-2006, 12:12 PM
  3. Best Website on the Internet
    By kvmn8 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 12:42 PM
  4. They Call it "The Internet"
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 10:21 PM
  5. What I Did When My Internet Is Down
    By Paolo1993 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 10:22 AM