Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 121 to 133 of 133
  1. #121
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Send me nudes of her and I will tell you how to get with her

  2. #122
    orlyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,147
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    90
    Knowing what to say, and how to say it=works every time. Learn how to speak correctly to get what you want. Then eventually it comes natural, and you can get pretty much anyone you'd like. How old are you, exactly l0l?

  3. #123
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    She's cute. If you're in middle school / a lowerclassmen in high school, probably just need to be a dick or faggot or douche to get a girl. Chivalry.. Most girls don't desire a gentleman until later years of high school or in college after they've done the bad boy phase and figure out what matters.

    With that ego, assuming you're "good enough" you're not gonna get a lasting relationship with a girl. Be more humble, be a gentleman.
    Just because you got certain interests and hobbies, doesn't mean that is YOU, it just means you conformed to your peers.
    Here's the best advice I can give anybody, BE YOURSELF. Be you, don't be fitting into stereotypes and interests just to please others.
    if you don't know who you are as a person, if you're not confident or comfortable with yourself, why attempt to have a relationship.
    find yourself, before you find somebody else.
    Last edited by Jabuuty671; 04-30-2013 at 12:38 AM.


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

    Abraham (04-30-2013)

  5. #124
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    She's cute. If you're in middle school / a lowerclassmen in high school, probably just need to be a dick or faggot or douche to get a girl. Chivalry.. Most girls don't desire a gentleman until later years of high school or in college after they've done the bad boy phase and figure out what matters.

    With that ego, assuming you're "good enough" you're not gonna get a lasting relationship with a girl. Be more humble, be a gentleman.
    Just because you got certain interests and hobbies, doesn't mean that is YOU, it just means you conformed to your peers.
    Here's the best advice I can give anybody, BE YOURSELF. Be you, don't be fitting into stereotypes and interests just to please others.
    if you don't know who you are as a person, if you're not confident or comfortable with yourself, why attempt to have a relationship.
    find yourself, before you find somebody else.
    Thanks for the advice, Jab. Appreciate it.

  6. #125
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Is this another fail troll....?


  7. #126
    CorssaKov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    627
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Is this another fail troll....?
    Idk anymore... @Vice-Versa ins't the OP, yet..

  8. #127
    Kajex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sealand
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    relax chris handsome
    also this is starting to be /B/ goddamit MPGH community
    https://puu.sh/8E88f.jpg



    “Today’s liberal intellectuals, who pride themselves on scientific method and being 'broadminded', are the most narrow-minded, self-righteous and hate-filled bigots in the history of humanity. No primitive tribe worshipping with its witch-doctor was ever more vicious in its hatred and suppression of heretics than today’s Marxist intellectuals, anti-racists and liberals.” — George Lincoln Rockwell

    “Those who march with us will certainly face abuse, misunderstanding, bitter animosity, and possibly the ferocity of struggle and of danger. In return, we can only offer to them the deep belief that they are fighting that a great land may live.” — Oswald Mosley

  9. #128
    redzky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Here's a good vid that I saw the other day. Hope it helps.


  10. #129
    programboy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    Cool
    protip: do NOT post your crush's face on an internet forum

  11. #130
    Echo Phyber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Devilish
    "barely talk to each other."
    "Im pretty popular at school, top school basketball player, best school breakdancer, best singer and piano."

    First you might reconsider your attitude cause you deserve to get punched in the face for it soooo badly.
    Then well... try to grow some balls.

    ---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

    Psst by the way, I wouldn't touch her even with a stick.

  12. #131
    ZigZak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Cold
    Here is an idea for starting a conversation, either comment on her pic (something nice) or message her asking why she tagged you and try to build a conversation that will interest her from there.

  13. #132
    Echo Phyber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ZigZak View Post
    Here is an idea for starting a conversation, either comment on her pic (something nice) or message her asking why she tagged you and try to build a conversation that will interest her from there.
    You're a little backward when it comes to opposite sex.

  14. #133
    ZigZak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo Phyber View Post
    You're a little backward when it comes to opposite sex.
    What is that supposed to mean O.o?
    Lol

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Similar Threads

  1. How to get girls using Internet meme's
    By Unsuccessful in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 06:23 PM
  2. How to get a girl number in 3 mins
    By Tom in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 02:02 PM
  3. [TUT] How To Get A Girl, {Do's And NOT TO DO's)
    By NatureSkillz in forum General
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 09:20 AM
  4. how to get a girl in step's
    By M2A in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 08:54 PM
  5. How to get Perl
    By shercipher in forum Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 12:28 AM