Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 53
  1. #16
    Miniboris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    70 65 6e 69 73
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I literally watched this movie 2 hours ago, and I do not recall Rhodie dying.
    How to guide on anal sex:

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miniboris For This Useful Post:

    JimTheGreat (04-28-2013),johnny614 (04-28-2013),UnlogicalSloth (04-28-2013)

  3. #17
    UnlogicalSloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Miniboris View Post
    I literally watched this movie 2 hours ago, and I do not recall Rhodie dying.
    Finally someone with some logic.
    Me and Marceline are married :3 Bitches be jelly.

  4. #18
    FeelTheRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go So Hard.
    Posts
    2,062
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    So he's a faggot.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to FeelTheRush For This Useful Post:

    UnlogicalSloth (04-28-2013)

  6. #19
    UnlogicalSloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxSlave View Post
    So he's a faggot.
    Essentially he is sitting behind his shitty 15 inch $20 computer screen giggling to himself while fingering his bumhole and stuffing his face with his dogs pussy.
    This is a good representation of him when you guys actually let him troll you by flaming him -
    Me and Marceline are married :3 Bitches be jelly.

  7. #20
    FeelTheRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go So Hard.
    Posts
    2,062
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlogicalSloth View Post
    Essentially he is sitting behind his shitty 15 inch $20 computer screen giggling to himself while fingering his bumhole and stuffing his face with his dogs pussy.
    This is a good representation of him when you guys actually let him troll you by flaming him -
    What the hell was that.
    His belly was like shaking everywhere.
    and he was making his camera shake too.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to FeelTheRush For This Useful Post:

    UnlogicalSloth (04-28-2013)

  9. #21
    UnlogicalSloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxSlave View Post


    What the hell was that.
    His belly was like shaking everywhere.
    and he was making his camera shake too.
    That was what we call the "OP" sir.
    Me and Marceline are married :3 Bitches be jelly.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to UnlogicalSloth For This Useful Post:

    FeelTheRush (04-28-2013)

  11. #22
    FeelTheRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go So Hard.
    Posts
    2,062
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlogicalSloth View Post
    That was what we call the "OP" sir.
    Man in video is skinnier than the OP.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to FeelTheRush For This Useful Post:

    UnlogicalSloth (04-28-2013)

  13. #23
    UnlogicalSloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxSlave View Post


    Man in video is skinnier than the OP.
    Now go watch Iron Man 3 so nobody can spoil it for you !
    Go child, go !!
    Run forest Run !
    Me and Marceline are married :3 Bitches be jelly.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to UnlogicalSloth For This Useful Post:

    FeelTheRush (04-28-2013)

  15. #24
    FeelTheRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go So Hard.
    Posts
    2,062
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlogicalSloth View Post
    Now go watch Iron Man 3 so nobody can spoil it for you !
    Go child, go !!
    Run forest Run !
    Where?
    1channel?
    I'm just going to torrent it..
    and if there's any Iron man related thread then I'm going to ignore it.

  16. #25
    UnlogicalSloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxSlave View Post


    Where?
    1channel?
    I'm just going to torrent it..
    and if there's any Iron man related thread then I'm going to ignore it.
    1channel has a cam version as you would expect...
    The quality of the video is good but the sound is all out of whack, the voices are so low and the FX is extremely high. I used it to watch the high action scenes over and over xD
    Me and Marceline are married :3 Bitches be jelly.

  17. #26
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,289
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxSlave View Post


    Where?
    1channel?
    I'm just going to torrent it..
    and if there's any Iron man related thread then I'm going to ignore it.
    You want to torrent Iron man 3 (BR-Screener) . Shitty quality
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

    UnlogicalSloth (04-28-2013)

  19. #27
    UnlogicalSloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    You want to torrent Iron man 3 (BR-Screener) . Shitty quality
    Off topic - The quote under you're name is amazing D: Is that you're own words or a quote from someone mentionable?
    On topic - Yes i have not been able to find a good cam version yet, they either have terrible sound or terrible video. Or both if you are unlucky.
    Me and Marceline are married :3 Bitches be jelly.

  20. #28
    FeelTheRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go So Hard.
    Posts
    2,062
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlogicalSloth View Post
    Off topic - The quote under you're name is amazing D: Is that you're own words or a quote from someone mentionable?
    On topic - Yes i have not been able to find a good cam version yet, they either have terrible sound or terrible video. Or both if you are unlucky.
    thats why you wait till DVD comes out.. which is like in 7 months

  21. #29
    UnlogicalSloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxSlave View Post


    thats why you wait till DVD comes out.. which is like in 7 months
    I've watched it 4 times at the movies :3
    Me and Marceline are married :3 Bitches be jelly.

  22. #30
    FeelTheRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go So Hard.
    Posts
    2,062
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlogicalSloth View Post
    I've watched it 4 times at the movies :3
    what the hell?
    Iron Man Addiction or what.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sig for [Banned] Chubi .:.IRON MAN.:. RAWR
    By Ryguy in forum Showroom
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 01:51 PM
  2. Iron Man! FTW~!
    By apeguy in forum Showroom
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 07:02 PM
  3. Iron Man. RATE.
    By nickiscool07052 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 01:06 PM
  4. iron man
    By yourtiy in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 10:07 AM
  5. Iron Man
    By Flawless in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 12:51 AM