Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 70 of 70
  1. #61
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    You're holding onto the past because you don't want to grab a hold of the future. You're stuck because you already experienced happiness and you're scared to try to re-do it with somebody else. Man the fuck up, get out there, stop being a pussy and find YOURSELF. Not saying to find a girl, find YOURSELF. Find the person you are without a girl (just like the post I made in the "how to get a girl" thread). Find who you are, before you find somebody else. Girls see confidence and assurance attractive, so get your shit together.


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

    -Lame (04-30-2013)

  3. #62
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlogicalSloth View Post
    The english language states that you must have a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence (Eg. You sux dix) and the sentence must end with a full stop. (Eg. You sux lots o' dix.)
    actually no it doesn't since when you speak english you don't say capital or lower case letters and you don't say punctuation either you fucking retard.
    eg when speaking with your mouth you don't say "capital letter I went to the park comma and had a ice cream period"
    you are too fucking stupid

    ---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by KSIOlajidebt View Post


    You say you have dignity, you live in Ukraine, you're probably a homeless cunt who uses an internet café, if they exist where you live, and as we say it in ukranian Закрий свій рот, перш ніж потрапити заборонені ви, блін, педик.
    I live in Worcester, Massachusetts and I am a US citizen since birth and I have no clue what you just said because I don't speak Russian.
    Oh, one more thing, your argument is invalid.
    The One and Only...

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowkip For This Useful Post:

    CorssaKov (04-30-2013)

  5. #63
    CorssaKov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    627
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    actually no it doesn't since when you speak english you don't say capital or lower case letters and you don't say punctuation either you fucking retard.
    eg when speaking with your mouth you don't say "capital letter I went to the park comma and had a ice cream period"
    you are too fucking stupid

    ---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------



    I live in Worcester, Massachusetts and I am a US citizen since birth and I have no clue what you just said because I don't speak Russian.
    Oh, one more thing, your argument is invalid.
    I regret thanking you... first it seemed clear to me... he didn't refer 'to speak'...

    What Is A Sentence? | EnglishClub

    ---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    I live in Worcester, Massachusetts and I am a US citizen since birth and I have no clue what you just said because I don't speak Russian.
    Oh, one more thing, your argument is invalid.
    so that must explain the fact of why your account has the Ukraine flag.

  6. #64
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post
    I regret thanking you... first it seemed clear to me... he didn't refer 'to speak'...

    What Is A Sentence? | EnglishClub
    Well the English language doesn't 'state' anything in the first place so who gives a fuck. Oh and if you're going on about grammar on the internet, you're pathetic.
    The One and Only...

  7. #65
    CorssaKov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    627
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    Well the English language doesn't 'state' anything in the first place so who gives a fuck. Oh and if you're going on about grammar on the internet, you're pathetic.
    you can do whatever you want, others can too

  8. #66
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post
    you can do whatever you want, others can too
    Really? I had no concept of freedom prior to your statement. Thank you so much.

    captain fuckin obvious over here
    The One and Only...

  9. #67
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Shut the fuck up about grammar, totally off topic. If you're having little problems about somebody's typography then take it to a private chat and lecture each other. In the end, it's the internet, it's just a circle jerk and war of opinions and immature bullcrap. Seriously, hope you guys stop that shit in the future. Suck up your pride and move on instead of wasting time and bandwidth.


  10. #68
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post
    jesus can't do blowjobs
    Gay Jesus can
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  11. #69
    Nikoteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    685
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Cold
    Lol, there's no room on the Internet for grammarnazis.
    In god we trust.

  12. #70
    Chief443's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    251
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    gtfo .......... bitch

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 08:53 AM
  2. For Those Who Have Smurf Accounts
    By Synns in forum Piercing Blow Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 03:36 AM
  3. [FIX] [Torrent-Download]For those who have problems with the updater 1.3.37a
    By noelcjf in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 12:38 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 07:31 AM
  5. For those who have wasted hours in COD4
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 05:41 PM