Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Way better huh? Let's see them. I've played tons of freebies, and most of them look like ass.
    Age of Conan went f2p, That shit is old as fuck and still looks good, besides that one really what else?
    @iTzSeyeko you've been in game are the graphics shit?
    For a f2p the game is amazing. the graphics and physics are hela good


  2. #17
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    For a f2p the game is amazing. the graphics and physics are hela good
    Aight..good enough I'm gonna give it a shot and review it later.

  3. #18
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Aight..good enough I'm gonna give it a shot and review it later.
    I just made a character...



  4. #19
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    I just made a character...

    Haha nigga made a girl so nerds give you free loots

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Mr.Seyeko (04-30-2013)

  6. #20
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Haha nigga made a girl so nerds give you free loots
    Thats the way to do it lmao


  7. #21
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    Thats the way to do it lmao
    I just read a bunch of reviews and they say mostly this game is meh. Faaaack.

    Debating on aborting mission

  8. #22
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    I've been playing for awhile now, and it's been alright. Not... The funnest game, but good for a F2P. I don't care about the graphics, but they're alright.


    I definitely wouldn't recommend this game as a game to get into and get serious about. I can see myself playing this for maybe an hour every other day or two. Leveling is bland, and it's one of those games that you'll need a 110% Speed mount to get anywhere without wanting to bash your head against your wall.

    Overall; 6 - 7/10

    Wouldn't recommend.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Deflorate. For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ethereal (04-30-2013)

  10. #23
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Way better huh? Let's see them. I've played tons of freebies, and most of them look like ass.
    Age of Conan went f2p, That shit is old as fuck and still looks good, besides that one really what else?
    @iTzSeyeko you've been in game are the graphics shit?
    Rift is a good one. Has really good GFX and it went free to play. Aion is good has good GFX. Star Wars the old Republik I hear has good GFX but never played it. Didn't feel like downloading 20+ GB. Tera online is good has really good GFX. There are a few others but I forget the name.

  11. #24
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Rift is a good one. Has really good GFX and it went free to play. Aion is good has good GFX. Star Wars the old Republik I hear has good GFX but never played it. Didn't feel like downloading 20+ GB. Tera online is good has really good GFX. There are a few others but I forget the name.
    ​Rift is only free up to Level 20.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  12. #25
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​Rift is only free up to Level 20.
    Still a good game I never really played it much after I quit wow my friends got me the game and like six months of time but I quit playing after a month or two because they quit. But it looked really good and I liked a lot of the dungeons and pvp. Questing was cool and trying to kill the rifts with random people.

  13. #26
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​Rift is only free up to Level 20.

    I miss that game.. Definitely kept me entertained for hours at a time.


    Also, @Joshcarr2006, I hope you aren't one of those guys who judge a game solely on graphics. One of the saddest things I see around nowadays, "I'M NOT PLAYING THAT GAME! LOOK AT THOSE SHITTY GRAPHICS!" A lot of great games don't have the best graphics. (ex. Path of Exile)

  14. #27
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Still a good game I never really played it much after I quit wow my friends got me the game and like six months of time but I quit playing after a month or two because they quit. But it looked really good and I liked a lot of the dungeons and pvp. Questing was cool and trying to kill the rifts with random people.
    ​I fully capped and got full Epic Raid Gear. I even bought the expansion and grinded till level 60.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  15. #28
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    I miss that game.. Definitely kept me entertained for hours at a time.


    Also, @Joshcarr2006, I hope you aren't one of those guys who judge a game solely on graphics. One of the saddest things I see around nowadays, "I'M NOT PLAYING THAT GAME! LOOK AT THOSE SHITTY GRAPHICS!" A lot of great games don't have the best graphics. (ex. Path of Exile)
    naw I don't care about the looks just gameplay. That's why I played wow from beta to MOP. Loved the gameplay and couldn't find any game that played like wow did. I quit when MOP came out because I got bored and half my guild quit. Going to play again next expansion because illidan is making a come back as a boss and I always loved TBC and illidan.

  16. #29
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    I've been playing for awhile now, and it's been alright. Not... The funnest game, but good for a F2P. I don't care about the graphics, but they're alright.


    I definitely wouldn't recommend this game as a game to get into and get serious about. I can see myself playing this for maybe an hour every other day or two. Leveling is bland, and it's one of those games that you'll need a 110% Speed mount to get anywhere without wanting to bash your head against your wall.

    Overall; 6 - 7/10

    Wouldn't recommend.
    Yah I stopped the download after reading a bunch of reviews lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Screenshot & Open Beta For All
    By ZFused in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 03:17 PM
  2. Open Beta?
    By Gourav2122 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 11:32 PM
  3. A.V.A NOW OPEN BETA!!
    By HeadShot911 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 12:01 AM
  4. Closed Beta is Gone! Open beta is Coming!
    By pkerkid in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 12:08 PM
  5. [ i-Maple ] - Open Beta Server Online
    By SeulFear in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 11:28 AM