Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 67 of 67
  1. #61
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,208
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


    I'm on your side in everything except the dinosaurs part. I mean, before us certainly existed other beings who aren't in earth anymore cuz they got extinguished by evolution, time and any other massive cause(s) for life to vanish itself. It's the exact same thing as saying that in a matter of hundreds of years we disappear from this planet from any potencial cause, like the global warming(just a mere example, don't take this in account), and after billions of years evolution led to the life of crazy and unutterable creatures that we never saw before. They get to the same point of evolution as we are at this very moment. They discouver fossils of humans, and they have the same thought as you. What would you say to them if you could speak with them? Think about it.

    Evolution is unpredictable. After millions of years we might as well be complete different creatures beyond anything we could imagine. Life is a mysterious thing, and the more we know, the less we know. Take philosophy as an example. Anything can exist as for what we don't know yet and will probably never know.

    I come to believe that the most reasonable fact of why humans say they believe in something beyond their own comprehension based on other humans words, shows how desperate the human race is, as we speak. I actually find this an expected thing, the humans hability to feel, to sense, the way we evolve our emotions, imagination, generally our capability to think, can make anything true to us if we just give ourselves the easiest feeling, faith. We can believe anything coming from our imagination, we can make it happen in our minds.

    This brings weakness and at the same time opens a door to our understanding in any possible way. Why do people stick to their religion? The most realistic answer to me is how humans can bring themselves into believing in something they desire/wish to happen. They feel the need to control death, a fact which they know they will eventually meet.

    They feel the need to control something which they're perfectly conscious of what they can't control, they want to feel safe from something they are well aware of, something they've witnessed and learnt, fear is what it takes to induce someone to believe in a solution they know they can't prove to anyone as to themselves and perceive, but as long as they feel the need to keep this solution alive, they won't stop creating that safety image over and over into their heads until they actually believe it.

    Coming to think of it, if religions didn't exist, they would come with another solution to their mental health.

    They just got the easiest and most credible solution for their sanity, that they can win death. People can't support the idea of leaving behind everything they knew, everything they will ever know in this world, just vanished from the simpliest event, to die. I can't think of any other solid explanation for such behavior as for protecting their souls by consolation to keep their thoughts away of what will happen when they die. What will happen to them and to everything they know and worship. Deeper fears calls for deeper solutions. And the most important, is the inner strength to assure you that everything will be fine regardless whatever challenges await you.

    Since humans are racional living beings and live by their own racionality, the dissemblance from religion to religion led this working solution into a new level, egocentrism made coexistence impossible to take place in the world we live in. Their ways of life are preventing others' ways of life because they can't conform with other solution besides their own, because that would suggest their beliefs are as wrong as the others. They wanted a racional solution with logic enough to carry on with their lifes without worries of one day facing their fears and challenges. So they created bibles, dove more into their beliefs, came up with explanations and the ones they couldn't find, they didn't question.

    Now that they came across everything to give themselves the sense of well-being by an omnipresent savior, the last thing they want is someone to say their way of life is wrong and just an ilusion. This originated a global problem, raising divergences between believers, religions divised and distinguished, one against another. Some may see it as a threat, others may see it as an atrocity, either way, some of them are weak to handle other religions without questioning their own faith, so they summoned a war against other religions, which can't be win, as a tool to cease their doubts by force, too afraid to loose themselves in the drama that real life is.

    This ends their sanity at which point they were running from, from the beginning. Their human traces as society members are mostly gone, their values are all messed up. And to what end? They all had the same objective, yet, some persist to prioritize and live up to something they think they believe, and that something made them pay the price for not thinking by themselves. When they realise they were manipulated by chauvinism, it will be too late for them to redeem themselves. What they once looked up to, was destroyed by their own actions, actions those they tried to avoid when they first joined their cause. People dead for what they once believed. They don't know what they want to believe anymore.

    I stand by side of those who conquer their fears, overcome their problems, and struggle for a way to live along with others passively. I don't think that any person who has a religion is ignorant or dumb, they just want to go through the easiest way in their own sanity. I can't blame them or their thinking. I can only blame their lack of love for the human kind.

    Thought it was worth of giving you my world's view, which includes not just religions, but many other global issues as well. In my opinion, Multi culturism is the response to promote our evolution as a developing society, and not as a self destructive race.

    Omg I just read what i wrote and I find myself in a position which I never explored before. I just C+Ped from my notebook after writing this stuff down alternating with my affairs. Seriously... I don't even know if what I wrote makes any sense at all. Maybe I overstated. I feel like a philosopher


    Am I off topic?


    Read
    Tl;dr
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  2. #62
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post
    Read
    Read a few paragraphs, then it got boring because it just looks like blocks of text
    Maybe try putting a paragraph per post, then I might read it in pieces
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  3. #63
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,747
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Read a few paragraphs, then it got boring because it just looks like blocks of text
    Maybe try putting a paragraph per post, then I might read it in pieces
    It comes down to how religion is basically a way to supress their fear for some things.

    I agree with what he says, all except for the dinosaurs part.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  4. #64
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath ' View Post
    It comes down to how religion is basically a way to supress their fear for some things.
    I agree with what he says, all except for the dinosaurs part.
    Religion's tool used to manipulate people
    Has been, still is, will be
    Go be a paleontologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  5. #65
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath ' View Post




    Tell a blind man that there is a sun, and he will believe you. Tell a blind man there were dinosaurs on this planet a few million years ago, and he will start thinking.
    Comparing gravity and the excistance of a country or state to a possible matter of a few million years ago is like comparing a fruit with a vegetable.

    Gravity and asia or w/e is right infront of your nose.

    Only thing there is about dinosaurs is bones, and scientific matters.

    But here comes my question again: Have you seen a dinosaur before?

    Knowing how the government fucks with all of us all the time, why would you blindly go in and believe that these bones represent dinosaurs?
    What about that picture with bones of a fallen devil/angel? Its all possible, but more like bullshit in my eyes.

    Then again, even if they excisted, it wouldn't affect my life either way lmfao


    And no need to get so mad mate.




    And:

    Idk about me being irrational. I take everything as possible until I come to the conclusion that its bullshit.

    I'm not like 'oh really, a god, what a plain piece of bullshit made up by some random power hunting guy', I'm more likely going to think about what I say before I say it(what most of these kids should learn).



    Showing disrespect and humiliating an other is no way to debate. Everyone has their opinions.
    Comparing gravity to the evolution of species isn't that far off. They are both science based. It isn't comparing fruits to vegetables. It's you seeing a market place with fruits you've never seen before and refusing to admit they exist due to some twisted part of your brain not wanting to apply your senses to them. Which in turn leads to your denial of these fruits.

    Only thing there is about dinosaurs is bones, and scientific matters.

    Bones are part of the scientific process. You claim to have denounced religion yet you can't come in terms with fucking science. If you truly wanted to increase your range of knowledge you would look for it. Instead of shielding your mind with fucking conspiracy theories, go to a fucking museum sometime, or if you don't have any near you go to one while you're on fucking vacation. Do they have these angel bones/demon bones on fucking display with extensive research available to them? And shut the fuck up about the government conspiracy theories.
    How the fuck do you know Asia truly exists? You haven't seen it. How do you know it's not a government ploy to keep you oppressed. How do you know that the government didn't put you in a virtual simulation and that in the real world gravity doesn't exist? How do you know if I'm a government agent just fucking with you? Holy shit.You are fucking cancer, you claim to be rational yet you refuse to be rational.
    And lets talk about thinking before talking. You clearly haven't rationalized your thought process. You are presented with logically coined predetermined variables yet you claim some of them don't exist without any rational backing.
    This isn't a fucking debate, this is me calling you a fucking hypocrite. Disrespect is part of humiliation, and people that are publicly humiliated have a much lower chance of repeating the actions which caused them to be humiliated again.
    Last edited by noob555; 05-02-2013 at 07:47 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to noob555 For This Useful Post:

    Lehsyrus (05-03-2013)

  7. #66
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Read a few paragraphs, then it got boring because it just looks like blocks of text
    Maybe try putting a paragraph per post, then I might read it in pieces
    I've put some good effort into those words.

    I'm clean now.

  8. #67
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,747
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Comparing gravity to the evolution of species isn't that far off. They are both science based. It isn't comparing fruits to vegetables. It's you seeing a market place with fruits you've never seen before and refusing to admit they exist due to some twisted part of your brain not wanting to apply your senses to them. Which in turn leads to your denial of these fruits.

    Only thing there is about dinosaurs is bones, and scientific matters.

    Bones are part of the scientific process. You claim to have denounced religion yet you can't come in terms with fucking science. If you truly wanted to increase your range of knowledge you would look for it. Instead of shielding your mind with fucking conspiracy theories, go to a fucking museum sometime, or if you don't have any near you go to one while you're on fucking vacation. Do they have these angel bones/demon bones on fucking display with extensive research available to them? And shut the fuck up about the government conspiracy theories.
    How the fuck do you know Asia truly exists? You haven't seen it. How do you know it's not a government ploy to keep you oppressed. How do you know that the government didn't put you in a virtual simulation and that in the real world gravity doesn't exist? How do you know if I'm a government agent just fucking with you? Holy shit.You are fucking cancer, you claim to be rational yet you refuse to be rational.
    And lets talk about thinking before talking. You clearly haven't rationalized your thought process. You are presented with logically coined predetermined variables yet you claim some of them don't exist without any rational backing.
    This isn't a fucking debate, this is me calling you a fucking hypocrite. Disrespect is part of humiliation, and people that are publicly humiliated have a much lower chance of repeating the actions which caused them to be humiliated again.
    Idk why, but for some reason, you are twisting everything I say around just to prove your useless point.
    I already told you in a reasonable manner: I don't give a fuck whether dinosaurs excisted or not. Stop bringing it up.

    And don't start about all that scientific stuff, I learn enough about it at school, don't need some douchebag who thinks he knows shit to pump it in my head again.


    Whats up with the conspiracy shit?
    Just because I posted that stuff related to the boston bombing doesn't mean I'm a conspiratard. It's the only time I ever believed in conspiracys(which isn't completely true, because I believed that the government didn't prove their fault 100%, they were only suspecting them(which is still the case)and not the other conspiracy facts).


    I aint talking about you humiliating anyone, because honestly, who the fuck would feel humiliated over the internet(and if you're going to go so low to mention some people who suicided over the internet: they did it because the internet humiliated them in real life, not over their profile or whatever)?
    I'm talking about showing some respect for peoples opinion, I don't need your fucking self-explanatory theories, holy shit




    A quick summary:

    I don't give a shit about what you say. You are dismounting my comparison, and then using somewhat the same comparison just to prove your point to me. What the fuck are you on about, really, I don't understand mate.

    Did I even mention evolution? fuckin' retard.
    I know evolution and gravity exists as it is right infront of our noses.
    Dinosaurs on the other hand, are not.

    "How the fuck do you know Asia truly exists? You haven't seen it. How do you know it's not a government ploy to keep you oppressed. How do you know that the government didn't put you in a virtual simulation and that in the real world gravity doesn't exist? How do you know if I'm a government agent just fucking with you? Holy shit.You are fucking cancer, you claim to be rational yet you refuse to be rational."
    I'm not even going to answer that. Such an useless insult.







    Let me put it down even easier for your little annoyed brain:

    Don't put the obvious down, and I don't give a shit about dinosaurs. Stop talking to me about dinosaurs, holy shit man. Like I give a fuck about 'em(as I said in a polite way up there ^).
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. little spam ^_^
    By lambda in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-03-2014, 03:53 AM
  2. a small little request ^^
    By metabee22 in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 09:04 PM
  3. Little Question
    By bitch021 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 09:54 AM
  4. Notice: To spamming newbs.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2005, 11:56 PM