Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 58 of 58
  1. #46
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,742
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


    Nonono.. you win. you win the title of a retard trying to clean his mess after the BS you made pointing out the fact you called yourself a creeper. Next time please don't even post if you can't read in the first place. The only reason I posted this was to show an example of a fapper as to make clear that I don't need stalkers to jizz on my inbox. Your act number got revealed, go play dumbfuck somewhere else. I knew from the beginning of this conversation that you were a cock talking faggot. Go play anime with your anus to cheer you up.
    "A Cock Talking Faggot."
    Lol, says the cock sucker.
    Since you think so highly of yourself I will lay it out in a list.

    1.Me watching anime has nothing to do with what I posted, that is just a low blow on your behalf.

    2.I was originally showing you your irony.

    3.Even if I am a creeper this thread is still ironic.

    4.Putting his message in your signature would make a better example out of him (even though you are the original creeper.)

    5.The reason I am calling you a creeper is because you have some half naked chick who does not know you in your signature.

    6.Watching anime does not make you a creeper. It is impossible to be a creeper from watching anime anyway because they are fictional, since they are fictional characters it is impossible to creep on them.

    7.You really shouldn't think you are as cool as you think you are. Trying to put people down does not make you cool, just makes you get the title cock sucker.
    Last edited by Spaghetti Master; 05-03-2013 at 06:08 PM.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  2. #47
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Cocksucker detected
    bring in the big guns
    The One and Only...

  3. #48
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    16,149
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,717
    well fapper gata fap

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current Middlemen
    Report a Scammer here

    Member Since: 5 December 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Febuary 2013 - 24 October 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Febuary 2014 - 24 October 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 August 2014 - 24 October 2014
    Donator Since: 12 March 2014



    Gift:
    x x

  4. #49
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post
    In layman's terms, I was calling YOU the creeper for putting the photo's of girls in your signature and profile picture.
    PS: You think I give a shit if people on the internet think I am gay? My sexuality has nothing to do with kids on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post
    "A Cock Talking Faggot."
    Lol, says the cock sucker.
    Since you think so highly of yourself I will lay it out in a list.

    1.Me watching anime has nothing to do with what I posted, that is just a low blow on your behalf.

    2.I was originally showing you your irony.

    3.Even if I am a creeper this thread is still ironic.

    4.Putting his message in your signature would make a better example out of him (even though you are the original creeper.)

    5.The reason I am calling you a creeper is because you have some half naked chick who does not know you in your signature.

    6.Watching anime does not make you a creeper. It is impossible to be a creeper from watching anime anyway because they are fictional, since they are fictional characters it is impossible to creep on them.

    7.You really shouldn't think you are as cool as you think you are. Trying to put people down does not make you cool, just makes you get the title cock sucker.
    *I got the CS tag from getting trolled by arun for my 2000 post ban. I simply gave him a 'you're my enemy now' word after that. I guess he freaked out and add me to his gang to take over MPGH.*

    please tell me where were you explicit of what you say you actually meant by your other post which I quoted? I can't keep up with your thoughts if you can't make your point in one post and later change it as you please.

    Don't forget where you're at, tiz the general section, don't get all wet with your feelings. I mean, you have anime pics in your sig and avatar, if not on your profile pic as well, you're as much of a creeper as I am when saying I've got pics of a general type of content which is embraced by fappers.

    I strongly wonder that you don't know what a creeper means. FYI a creeper isn't someone who can 'creep' other people(WTF did you get that idea from), a creeper is like a really sketchy person, mostly refering to rapers, a pervert etc. Those anime chicks don't know you either, simply because drawings aren't real. A creeper doesn't need to be associated with a real person, it's not like ''Oh hey she's not a real girl but somewhat i have desires for that fake chick, I'm not a creeper cuz I can't fuck her so I must be a normal person!", you're still a creeper, so I'm guessing having a chick's butt in your sig wiggling around, and most important, a fictional one, plus supposedly enjoying more of a fictional figure then a real person, honestly gives others the creeps by thinking you have second thoughts with that anime char when putting that video in your sig. So you might as well change the subject for this topic. Even if you dare to call me a creeper in your position, you're generally saying most men are creepers these days, and I trully believe that most men can back me up on this one when I say most single and in an appropriated age men, wouldn't mind banging that type of girl at all. I purely keep those girls pics in my mpgh acc pics cuz I like its sexyness, beauty and cuteness. I'm a man whose first physical attraction priority isn't boobs and hips. But damn right close.

    And Basically That's the irony, I can't spot any other from this thread. I actually overstated to you my top reasons to bother posting this up here, and you still didn't catch it at the 3rd time. If this thread was to be taken seriously I would rather post in a less oblivious section where not anyone can come and argument shit even if they actually don't mean it, just for shits n giggles.

    Your suggestion about posting it in my sig... unfortunately you're not the only one who remembered such idea. The point is, not so many fappers will scroll down to read my great speech about privacy after taking a first glance at the gif.

    That's when i decided writing the red text up in my sig, hopefully that will do. Once again, This is meant to be an inoffensive troll with fappers and to spread the word about my inbox being raped and needing a break. But I guess there's always someone such as you to dislike something with no worth of even being disliked.

    Then again you come up with your lame ass pleas of being cool and creeper when in reality you don't really have a solid clue about what is what, yet you use the same terms to bury yourself. No1's trying to be cool here or put others down, are you? Again, you accuse me of being a creeper, having syndrome, being autistic, what else do you want to indicate to show off your definition of trying to be cool?

    At the moment someone starts swearing with kid insults, I just literally loose my small percentage of fucks I give about that particular conversation, turning it into meanless shit. So yeah, expect me to go down/up on your level as you go. The title cock sucker« is just for those who once made arun feel sad, get what they deserve(even though he might just do it for fun). It's his way of feeling less butthurt from this world, I guess. So then CockSucker holders can be flamed as that's the way the tags should be used for. So nice job mate, keep it up cool guy

    Read it or not, I'm sure I don't need to write any more shit down with all the cards thrown on the table.
    Last edited by corssa; 05-03-2013 at 08:15 PM.
    I'm clean now.

  5. #50
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,742
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post
    *I got the CS tag from getting trolled by arun for my 2000 post ban. I simply gave him a 'you're my enemy now' word after that. I guess he freaked out and add me to his gang to take over MPGH.*

    please tell me where were you explicit of what you say you actually meant by your other post which I quoted? I can't keep up with your thoughts if you can't make your point in one post and later change it as you please.

    Don't forget where you're at, tiz the general section, don't get all wet with your feelings. I mean, you have anime pics in your sig and avatar, if not on your profile pic as well, you're as much of a creeper as I am when saying I've got pics of a general type of content which is embraced by fappers.

    I strongly wonder that you don't know what a creeper means. FYI a creeper isn't someone who can 'creep' other people(WTF did you get that idea from), a creeper is like a really sketchy person, mostly refering to rapers, a pervert etc. Those anime chicks don't know you either, simply because drawings aren't real. A creeper doesn't need to be associated with a real person, it's not like ''Oh hey she's not a real girl but somewhat i have desires for that fake chick, I'm not a creeper cuz I can't fuck her so I must be a normal person!", you're still a creeper, so I'm guessing having a chick's butt in your sig wiggling around, and most important, a fictional one, plus supposedly enjoying more of a fictional figure then a real person, honestly gives others the creeps by thinking you have second thoughts with that anime char when putting that video in your sig. So you might as well change the subject for this topic. Even if you dare to call me a creeper in your position, you're generally saying most men are creepers these days, and I trully believe that most men can back me up on this one when I say most single and in an appropriated age men, wouldn't mind banging that type of girl at all. I purely keep those girls pics in my mpgh acc pics cuz I like its sexyness, beauty and cuteness. I'm a man whose first physical attraction priority isn't boobs and hips. But damn right close.

    And Basically That's the irony, I can't spot any other from this thread. I actually overstated to you my top reasons to bother posting this up here, and you still didn't catch it at the 3rd time. If this thread was to be taken seriously I would rather post in a less oblivious section where not anyone can come and argument shit even if they actually don't mean it, just for shits n giggles.

    Your suggestion about posting it in my sig... unfortunately you're not the only one who remembered such idea. The point is, not so many fappers will scroll down to read my great speech about privacy after taking a first glance at the gif.

    That's when i decided writing the red text up in my sig, hopefully that will do. Once again, This is meant to be an inoffensive troll with fappers and to spread the word about my inbox being raped and needing a break. But I guess there's always someone such as you to dislike something with no worth of even being disliked.

    Then again you come up with your lame ass pleas of being cool and creeper when in reality you don't really have a solid clue about what is what, yet you use the same terms to bury yourself. No1's trying to be cool here or put others down, are you? Again, you accuse me of being a creeper, having syndrome, being autistic, what else do you want to indicate to show off your definition of trying to be cool?

    At the moment someone starts swearing with kid insults, I just literally loose my small percentage of fucks I give about that particular conversation, turning it into meanless shit. So yeah, expect me to go down/up on your level as you go. The title cock sucker« is just for those who once made arun feel sad, get what they deserve(even though he might just do it for fun). It's his way of feeling less butthurt from this world, I guess. So then CockSucker holders can be flamed as that's the way the tags should be used for. So nice job mate, keep it up cool guy

    Read it or not, I'm sure I don't need to write any more shit down with all the cards thrown on the table.
    Lol, took you two hours to write that.
    "Don't Forget Where You're At, Tiz The General Section, Don't Get All Wet With Your Feelings. I Mean, You Have Anime Pics In Your Sig And Avatar, If Not On Your Profile Pic As Well, You're As Much Of A Creeper As I Am When Saying I've Got Pics Of A General Type Of Content Which Is Embraced By Fappers."
    I already told you that making fun of the fact that I like anime is a low blow.
    I already told you me being a creeper doesn't matter.

    ''Oh
    Hay She's Not A Real
    FillyBut Somewhat I Have Desires For That Fake Chick, I'm Not A Creeper Cuz I Can't Fuck Her So I Must Be A Normal
    Pony!"

    See, you are the creeper again. My signature is not meant in a sexual manor. It is just funny to me so I posted it. Yet, your signature is sexual (you even say that.)


    "So You Might As Well Change The Subject For This Topic"
    That is called derailing. Derailing is against the rules on MPGH.


    "And Basically That's the irony, I can't spot any other from this thread. I actually overstated to you my top reasons to bother posting this up here, and you still didn't catch it at the 3rd time. If this thread was to be taken seriously I would rather post in a less oblivious section where not
    anyone can come and argument shit even if they actually don't mean it, just for shits n giggles. "
    What the fuck are you trying to say here? If you meant this as a troll thread then it's unfunny and you are a niggerfaggot.
    Then again you come up with your lame ass pleas of being cool and creeper when in reality you don't really have a solid clue about what is what, yet you use the same terms to bury yourself. No1's trying to be cool here or put others down, are you? Again, you accuse me of being a creeper, having syndrome, being autistic, what else do you want to indicate to show off your definition of trying to be cool?
    My lame ass pleas of being "cool and creeper"? I didn't plea to be "cool and creeper" at all. I guess you couldn't figure out what it meant while I was accusing you of having "syndrome"

    I just literally loose my small percentage of fucks I give about that particular conversation, turning it into meanless shit.
    Oh no, it's so loose . "Meanless shit" eh? So that's is why you spent 2 whole hours of your life to write this retarded ass post.
    Read it or not, I'm sure I don't need to write any more shit down with all the cards thrown on the table.
    I feel sorry for you. You got really unlucky and got shit cards then.


    PS: You spoke in run-on sentences the entire god damn time, and your grammar, vocabulary, and spelling all suck horse shit.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  6. #51
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,225
    Reputation
    1391
    Thanks
    2,513
    This thread has turned into an absolute shitstorm.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:

    CorssaKov (05-07-2013),Spaghetti Master (05-03-2013)

  8. #52
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,598
    Reputation
    2144
    Thanks
    3,005
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hey look...hes banned...again.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  9. #53
    CorssaKov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    627
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post

    Lol, took you two hours to write that.
    "Don't Forget Where You're At, Tiz The General Section, Don't Get All Wet With Your Feelings. I Mean, You Have Anime Pics In Your Sig And Avatar, If Not On Your Profile Pic As Well, You're As Much Of A Creeper As I Am When Saying I've Got Pics Of A General Type Of Content Which Is Embraced By Fappers."
    I already told you that making fun of the fact that I like anime is a low blow.
    I already told you me being a creeper doesn't matter.

    ''Oh
    Hay She's Not A Real
    FillyBut Somewhat I Have Desires For That Fake Chick, I'm Not A Creeper Cuz I Can't Fuck Her So I Must Be A Normal
    Pony!"

    See, you are the creeper again. My signature is not meant in a sexual manor. It is just funny to me so I posted it. Yet, your signature is sexual (you even say that.)


    "So You Might As Well Change The Subject For This Topic"
    That is called derailing. Derailing is against the rules on MPGH.


    "And Basically That's the irony, I can't spot any other from this thread. I actually overstated to you my top reasons to bother posting this up here, and you still didn't catch it at the 3rd time. If this thread was to be taken seriously I would rather post in a less oblivious section where not
    anyone can come and argument shit even if they actually don't mean it, just for shits n giggles. "
    What the fuck are you trying to say here? If you meant this as a troll thread then it's unfunny and you are a niggerfaggot.
    Then again you come up with your lame ass pleas of being cool and creeper when in reality you don't really have a solid clue about what is what, yet you use the same terms to bury yourself. No1's trying to be cool here or put others down, are you? Again, you accuse me of being a creeper, having syndrome, being autistic, what else do you want to indicate to show off your definition of trying to be cool?
    My lame ass pleas of being "cool and creeper"? I didn't plea to be "cool and creeper" at all. I guess you couldn't figure out what it meant while I was accusing you of having "syndrome"

    I just literally loose my small percentage of fucks I give about that particular conversation, turning it into meanless shit.
    Oh no, it's so loose . "Meanless shit" eh? So that's is why you spent 2 whole hours of your life to write this retarded ass post.
    Read it or not, I'm sure I don't need to write any more shit down with all the cards thrown on the table.
    I feel sorry for you. You got really unlucky and got shit cards then.


    PS: You spoke in run-on sentences the entire god damn time, and your grammar, vocabulary, and spelling all suck horse shit.
    ima bring this up so you take a look at your own creep lies.

    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post
    What about the thing in your sig?
    And whats mitsudomoe
    ._. You got me on the first question lol, that picture is actually for personal lulz though
    For the second question Mitsudomoe is an anime about elementary school sisters called the Marui sisters. It goes throughout their school life, and it is a comedy anime.
    "See, you are the creeper again. My signature is not meant in a sexual manor. It is just funny to me so I posted it. Yet, your signature is sexual (you even say that.)"

    you keep telling me you're not a creeper, yet you admit it in other thread. Oh, i forgot you don't even know what creeper means. I actually took 10min to show how much of a creeper you are. Creeper judging someone. that fails in so many ways.

    "I already told you that making fun of the fact that I like anime is a low blow.
    I already told you me being a creeper doesn't matter."

    low blows? what a creeper can't handle being judged? now you tell me you being a creeper doesn't matter. your arguments keep failing one on another, each post you make doesn't match the other, then you try to insult me in any other way to change the fact that you can't face. btw nice new pic dog, for fun eh?

    I think we're done here.

  10. #54
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,742
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post


    ima bring this up so you take a look at your own creep lies.



    "See, you are the creeper again. My signature is not meant in a sexual manor. It is just funny to me so I posted it. Yet, your signature is sexual (you even say that.)"

    you keep telling me you're not a creeper, yet you admit it in other thread. Oh, i forgot you don't even know what creeper means. I actually took 10min to show how much of a creeper you are. Creeper judging someone. that fails in so many ways.

    "I already told you that making fun of the fact that I like anime is a low blow.
    I already told you me being a creeper doesn't matter."

    low blows? what a creeper can't handle being judged? now you tell me you being a creeper doesn't matter. your arguments keep failing one on another, each post you make doesn't match the other, then you try to insult me in any other way to change the fact that you can't face. btw nice new pic dog, for fun eh?

    I think we're done here.
    My signature has changed in the course of three days. I wasn't talking about the video in the second quote, where as in the first quote I was.

    "you keep telling me you're not a creeper, yet you admit it in other thread. Oh, i forgot you don't even know what creeper means. I actually took 10min to show how much of a creeper you are. Creeper judging someone. that fails in so many ways."
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post
    3.Even if I am a creeper this thread is still ironic.
    Me being a creeper still doesn't have shit to do with this thread.

    "low blows? what a creeper can't handle being judged? now you tell me you being a creeper doesn't matter. your arguments keep failing one on another, each post you make doesn't match the other, then you try to insult me in any other way to change the fact that you can't face. btw nice new pic dog, for fun eh?"
    You realize that what I meant by "low blows" was not being judged right? I meant it as you are pulling off-topic random shit to make me feel bad, and make you seem smarter.

    "
    each post you make doesn't match the other, then you try to insult me in any other way to change the fact that you can't face. btw nice new pic dog, for fun eh?"
    Wow, hypocritical much?
    You said I try to insult you in any other way to change the fact that I can't "face", yet in the SAME EXACT sentence you pull that exact shit you accuse me of.
    Last edited by Spaghetti Master; 05-07-2013 at 07:20 PM.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  11. #55
    CorssaKov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    627
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post
    My signature has changed in the course of three days. I wasn't talking about the video in the second quote, where as in the first quote I was.
    does it really matter what pic/vid we're talking about when the point is any of these evidence from your sig reveals the inner creeper in you?

    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post
    Me being a creeper still doesn't have shit to do with this thread.
    keep telling yourself of that. Don't judge others before judging yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post
    You realize that what I meant by "low blows" was not being judged right? I meant it as you are pulling off-topic random shit to make me feel bad, and make you seem smarter.
    And the same goes for that one. If you call that off-topic then i must say all of your posts are off topic as well since when you called me a creeper based on the fact that I have a chick on my sig. Just like you. The only difference is I don't fuck drawings of fake chicks.


    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post
    Wow, hypocritical much?
    You said I try to insult you in any other way to change the fact that I can't "face", yet in the SAME EXACT sentence you pull that exact shit you accuse me of.
    And as expected you misunderstood the irony i intended to show by that last sentence "btw nice new pic dog, for fun eh?"

    ^^^^^^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post
    My signature is not meant in a sexual manor. It is just funny to me so I posted it
    In conclusion, stop being a cold ass bitch and look at yourself first, take your time, otherwise you will be hating yourself at the end and getting all touchy when being confronted by your own judgement.
    Last edited by CorssaKov; 05-07-2013 at 09:11 PM.

  12. #56
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,742
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post


    does it really matter what pic/vid we're talking about when the point is any of these evidence from your sig reveals the inner creeper in you?



    keep telling yourself of that. Don't judge others before judging yourself.



    And the same goes for that one. If you call that off-topic then i must say all of your posts are off topic as well since when you called me a creeper based on the fact that I have a chick on my sig. Just like you. The only difference is I don't fuck drawings of fake chicks.




    And as expected you misunderstood the irony i intended to show by that last sentence "btw nice new pic dog, for fun eh?"

    ^^^^^^^^


    In conclusion, stop being a cold ass bitch and look at yourself first, take your time, otherwise you will be hating yourself at the end and getting all touchy when being confronted by your own judgement.
    Yeah, he was right.
    You were trolling me from the start.
    No human being is that stupid.
    Good job, but you didn't make me mad
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  13. #57
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by .Chester View Post
    Oh noes, Portugal getting CS too, I'm afraid...
    I wont allow.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  14. #58
    Intellectual's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GDI
    Posts
    5,414
    Reputation
    785
    Thanks
    15,982
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Didn't fap for 4 months, wanna be in a good shape duh.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Mod Variates -Whats Up These Days?
    By iampoor12345 in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 06:08 PM
  2. Kids these days...
    By hushpup5 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 06:23 AM
  3. Lotta support these days
    By gbitz in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 04:40 PM
  4. faggots these days...
    By Q in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 02:25 PM
  5. [Tutorial]Working with cheatengine these days
    By System79 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 12:48 AM