Thread: MMO Players

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 47
  1. #16
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,742
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Not all MMO's are a clone off WoW what the fuck is that kinda logic.. Also WoW WASNT the FIRST mmorpg
    You know there is a quote function for a reason right?
    It's so we know who the fuck you are talking to.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Spaghetti Master For This Useful Post:

    Deflorate. (05-03-2013)

  3. #17
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Not all MMO's are a clone off WoW what the fuck is that kinda logic.. Also WoW WASNT the FIRST mmorpg
    If you're talking to me, I said MOST. Not all.

    Also never said it was first MMO.

    Quote button works well for me, apparently glitchy for you?

  4. #18
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post
    You know there is a quote function for a reason right?
    It's so we know who the fuck you are talking to.
    I was talking to snuggles.. pretty obvious.


    ---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    If you're talking to me, I said MOST. Not all.

    Also never said it was first MMO.

    Quote button works well for me, apparently glitchy for you?
    Most.. not even.. I guess WoW is a copy or "clone" from an earlier mmo too i guess?


  5. #19
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    I was talking to snuggles.. pretty obvious.

    Oh well than it that case let me tell you one thing, learn to read.

    I said most, not all. There are many MMO's that aren't a WoW clone, as I stated in my post. I also never said it was first.

    L2R Seyeko.


    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Most.. Not Even.. I Guess WoW Is A Copy Or "Clone" From An Earlier Mmo Too I Guess?
    Rofl, name 5 current, popular MMO's that don't use the same mechanics as WoW, or try to copy/outdo what WoW has.

    I also never said WoW was a clone, although WoW was almost an exact copy of an earlier Darkfall or something like that. Basically was a cartoon version of it at it's first release.
    Last edited by Deflorate.; 05-03-2013 at 05:43 PM.

  6. #20
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    and any game is basically just trying to out do WoW with all the shit WoW doesn't have
    I can't read gud?

    Dat Logic. WoW is shit.. My opinion deal with it.


  7. #21
    UnlogicalSloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    For fuck sakes.
    I simply wanted to know what MMO I should play and now you all are flaming at each other over what is better.... Lmao.
    Me and Marceline are married :3 Bitches be jelly.

  8. #22
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    I can't read gud?

    Dat Logic. WoW is shit.. My opinion deal with it.

    The first word of that line, "MOST" meaning it applied to everything in that sentence.

    Also, I never said anything against your opinion you fucktard. Stop trying to change the subject, and only copy half of my sentences to look like you're right.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnlogicalSloth View Post
    For fuck sakes.
    I simply wanted to know what MMO I should play and now you all are flaming at each other over what is better.... Lmao.
    Sorry to clutter up your thread. Read my original post, was meant to help you.

  9. #23
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    The first word of that line, "MOST" meaning it applied to everything in that sentence.

    Also, I never said anything against your opinion you fucktard. Stop trying to change the subject, and only copy half of my sentences to look like you're right.



    Sorry to clutter up your thread. Read my original post, was meant to help you.
    Because i am right.. you said Most games try to copy or make a clone out of WoW which you are wrong..


  10. #24
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Tera, Rift, Conan are your best bet for actually decent MMO's. Almost everything else is a lazy WoW or Silkroad clone. You can try Cabal as well, that was pretty fun.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Deflorate. (05-03-2013),UnlogicalSloth (05-03-2013)

  12. #25
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    Because i am right.. you said Most games try to copy or make a clone out of WoW which you are wrong..
    Lool.

    Okay there bud. I'm not gonna have an argument in this thread anymore. you can carry it on in PM with me, and I'll gladly prove your dumbass wrong.

    I'm not gonna clutter up this guy's thread anymore.

  13. #26
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    Lool.

    Okay there bud. I'm not gonna have an argument in this thread anymore. you can carry it on in PM with me, and I'll gladly prove your dumbass wrong.

    I'm not gonna clutter up this guy's thread anymore.
    Yeah back down, im in a good argument mood


  14. #27
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Rift is a good one. Runes of magic and a few others I for get.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ethen View Post
    Try maplestory.
    Game so gay oh so gay.

  15. #28
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,742
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlogicalSloth View Post
    For fuck sakes.
    I simply wanted to know what MMO I should play and now you all are flaming at each other over what is better.... Lmao.
    This is the reason he has the title Cock Sucker.
    No one likes him.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  16. #29
    UnlogicalSloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Tera, Rift, Conan are your best bet for actually decent MMO's. Almost everything else is a lazy WoW or Silkroad clone. You can try Cabal as well, that was pretty fun.
    Yeh, I am going to go for Tera and WoW for now. That's what everyone is saying I should do for an MMORPG which is what I need to play to get ready for TES: Online by the looks of things.
    Thanks heaps, appreciated.
    Me and Marceline are married :3 Bitches be jelly.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to UnlogicalSloth For This Useful Post:

    Doc (05-03-2013)

  18. #30
    Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Faggotistan
    Posts
    6,295
    Reputation
    473
    Thanks
    1,055
    Try WoW Private Servers


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MMO List
    By Dave84311 in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 10:01 AM
  2. Watch Out, Warrock Players Are Spying
    By System79 in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 01:14 AM
  3. Windows Media Player 11
    By stingray001 in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 02:30 PM
  4. offline player
    By naughtynurse in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-21-2006, 10:16 PM
  5. Can u use the gain experience hack with 1 player
    By mjt20mik in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 03:20 AM