Thread: Iron Man 3

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45
  1. #16
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    was fucking shit
    not enough ass kicking
    he's copying batmans style of getting his ass kicked and winning at the end
    iron man is supposed to just pwn everyone no problem
    instead he gets pwned by a fucking crack head actor
    I might see Iron Man tonight but number 2 was shit so I'm not sure...

    SOUNDCLOUD



  2. #17
    treethug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Soviet Russia
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Great movie

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to treethug For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (05-04-2013)

  4. #18
    aimanmuluk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    543
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    I think in Iron Man 3, It more to Comedy and Action.

    PROUD TO BE MPGH MEMBER.



    PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED YOU.

  5. #19
    Fleurious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Saw it ages ago, I loved it. I don't know why people are complaining... that's just based on their opinion. Would definitely go see it again.



  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fleurious For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (05-04-2013)

  7. #20
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    In my honest opinion, I'd rate it a 8/10 and give Iron Man 2 a 9/10.
    Iron Man 3 had a lot of good comedy, action, not the most suspenseful, wasn't too predictable either, but had some really funny and surprising twists. Just to kill time, or if you're really involved with the story-line it's still a good movie to watch. I don't read the comics, so fuck comparing it to that. The story was a bit hard to follow for a while, maybe it was just me, but things were happening so much, comedy and action was spread here, there, everywhere, I didn't find much of a comprehensive flow in it. The ending most of all, was the disappointment, it felt like the whole movie built up to the last scene and left us hanging without a grand finale. The after-credit scene too, was a bit lame, it wasn't a teaser at all; but it is the trilogy already, can't be expecting much.


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (05-04-2013)

  9. #21
    Arcton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SomeWhere In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,109
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    2,625
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Probably going to watch it after the exams

  10. #22
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,802
    Reputation
    2447
    Thanks
    2,051
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i REALLY want to see it.




    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

     


    ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER



  11. #23
    Threadstarter
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    was fucking shit
    not enough ass kicking
    he's copying batmans style of getting his ass kicked and winning at the end
    iron man is supposed to just pwn everyone no problem
    instead he gets pwned by a fucking crack head actor
    What are you talking about? :S
    There was a shit ton of ass kicking, I had to go through like 5 pairs of pants.
     
    In-fact, there was so much ass-kicking even without him having the suit on, that's why I liked the movie so much. It showed that he doesn't have to be in the suit to strategize and fight.

    How is that copying Batman's style? Welcome to 95% of hero stories...
    Him just pwning people would be a boring movie with no depth.
    Instead he gets to actually struggle and move forward as a character.


    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post
    They made a third one?
    Why do people keep going out and watching these ._.
    Because they're fucking epic. Now try to provide some actual input.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
    @scotbud123 PM me what happned i want to spoil it for my friends and me
    But, that would be mean. :S Besides, I'm lazy as fuck. You can just go look up a summary/review and find the same info written way more clearly.

    ---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post
    I might see Iron Man tonight but number 2 was shit so I'm not sure...
    Number 2 was epic, what the fuck are you on? What was "shit" about it?

    Actually, never mind, don't answer that. The reason is probably going to be shitty anyways. (Especially knowing you).








     





















  12. #24
    FangedBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,882
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Stressed
    The new director gave more comedy into no. 3...
    Apparently the after creds scene was like Stark telling Bruce Banner the story and he fell asleep... Avengers 2?

    Some shit was confusing and I only 'got' the story fully after reading it on the wiki.

    8.5/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post

    It's funny how everyone comes to MPGH with their problems


    Fuck her and get it over with..
    Press that 'Thanks' button below this if I helped you in my post

  13. #25
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    What are you talking about? :S
    There was a shit ton of ass kicking, I had to go through like 5 pairs of pants.
     
    In-fact, there was so much ass-kicking even without him having the suit on, that's why I liked the movie so much. It showed that he doesn't have to be in the suit to strategize and fight.

    How is that copying Batman's style? Welcome to 95% of hero stories...
    Him just pwning people would be a boring movie with no depth.
    Instead he gets to actually struggle and move forward as a character.




    Because they're fucking epic. Now try to provide some actual input.



    But, that would be mean. :S Besides, I'm lazy as fuck. You can just go look up a summary/review and find the same info written way more clearly.

    ---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------



    Number 2 was epic, what the fuck are you on? What was "shit" about it?

    Actually, never mind, don't answer that. The reason is probably going to be shitty anyways. (Especially knowing you).
    I actually didn't like the second one. I mean Don Cheadle was good, the bar fight was good, Mickey Rourke was okayish, but overall it felt like Iron Man's version of Spiderman 3.

  14. #26
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post


    I might see Iron Man tonight but number 2 was shit so I'm not sure...
    he never even uses his suit its so gay

    ---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    What are you talking about? :S
    There was a shit ton of ass kicking, I had to go through like 5 pairs of pants.
     
    In-fact, there was so much ass-kicking even without him having the suit on, that's why I liked the movie so much. It showed that he doesn't have to be in the suit to strategize and fight.

    How is that copying Batman's style? Welcome to 95% of hero stories...
    Him just pwning people would be a boring movie with no depth.
    Instead he gets to actually struggle and move forward as a character.

    [/COLOR][/FONT]
    Iron man 3 was just bad he's supposed to have a cool suit and kick ass but he has a fucking fail suit that doesn't work instead, he almost gets himself and Pepper killed, there's no fucking depth in the story whatsoever, and there simply isn't enough cool explosions, ass kicking, etc. which makes an action movie with a shit plot worth watching. The substance simply was not there. You probably don't understand any of this because you're just a fanboy who thinks since it's Iron man it's instantly a great movie.
    Oh by the way, it's batman's style because he supposedly dies and is out of it, then reappears out of nowhere and wins... Obvious batman. 95% of hero stories? Keep pulling out imaginary statistics to support your half-ass argument. You dun goofd son.
    Last edited by Snowkip; 05-04-2013 at 08:30 AM.
    The One and Only...

  15. #27
    bibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    896
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Cool
    Iron man dies, /thread.

  16. #28
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,041
    Reputation
    2276
    Thanks
    5,513
    I'll watch it as soon as the BRrip gets released on TPB ..

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


     



    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  17. #29
    Nyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    3,337
    Reputation
    208
    Thanks
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post


    I might see Iron Man tonight but number 2 was shit so I'm not sure...
    Yeah, it really was. \:

  18. #30
    Threadstarter
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I actually didn't like the second one. I mean Don Cheadle was good, the bar fight was good, Mickey Rourke was okayish, but overall it felt like Iron Man's version of Spiderman 3.
    I don't think that's even close. Spiderman 3 fucked multiple things up. (I love Spiderman, he's my favorite hero, and this is why I can say this). They fucked up Venom, Eddy Brock is supposed to be buff, not scronny as hell. And he only had like 5 minutes of screen time, and when he was on the screen, you never even saw the venom mask. Plus, they fucked up Spiderman's origin story, Sandman didn't kill Uncle Ben it was the robber from that store. They gave Sandman a daughter that had cancer, another thing that didn't happen. And they didn't even explain where the symbiod even came from, which was kind of lulzy.

    Iron Man 2 on the other hand, had no real major mistakes, had a bunch of fucking ass-kicking, and even made one of Iron Man's villains even cooler (without changing his story too much).


    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    he never even uses his suit its so gay

    Iron man 3 was just bad he's supposed to have a cool suit and kick ass but he has a fucking fail suit that doesn't work instead, he almost gets himself and Pepper killed, there's no fucking depth in the story whatsoever, and there simply isn't enough cool explosions, ass kicking, etc. which makes an action movie with a shit plot worth watching. The substance simply was not there. You probably don't understand any of this because you're just a fanboy who thinks since it's Iron man it's instantly a great movie.
    Oh by the way, it's batman's style because he supposedly dies and is out of it, then reappears out of nowhere and wins... Obvious batman. 95% of hero stories? Keep pulling out imaginary statistics to support your half-ass argument. You dun goofd son.
    One of the coolest things about Iron Man 3 is how he fought without using the suit, it showed that even without it he's a kick ass fucking character that can be bad ass as fuck.

     
    When he went into "The Mandarin's" house with only the shit he made from that fucking store, and he just balled in and fucked everybody up, it was epic. It was so bad-ass, he was like fuck your shit faggots.


    There's a lot of depth in the story, it's one of the first, and the greatest times we get to see Stark actually STRUGGLE in these movies. It's ironic how you call my a fanboy when you're just asking for lots of mindless fucking explosions, which trust me, the movie had plenty of. Sorry they added some character development in there and it was actually a good fucking story. Not sure if you know this, but when a character how to go through shit and struggle, it's actually a GOOD thing. And you can't even come close to comparing this with Batman, the only fucking similarities are that they're rich. Him "dying" and then coming back to kick ass (which wait, didn't you say there wasn't any ass-kicking in the movie? pick a side man) isn't copying, it's actually quite typical in Superhero stories. But then again I can't expect someone who's only going to see a movie for the "pretty explosions" to have read the comics, so I don't blame you for not knowing shit.








     





















Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sig for [Banned] Chubi .:.IRON MAN.:. RAWR
    By Ryguy in forum Showroom
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 01:51 PM
  2. Iron Man! FTW~!
    By apeguy in forum Showroom
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 07:02 PM
  3. Iron Man. RATE.
    By nickiscool07052 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 01:06 PM
  4. iron man
    By yourtiy in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 10:07 AM
  5. Iron Man
    By Flawless in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 12:51 AM