Thread: Iron Man 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 45 of 45
  1. #31
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I don't think that's even close. Spiderman 3 fucked multiple things up. (I love Spiderman, he's my favorite hero, and this is why I can say this). They fucked up Venom, Eddy Brock is supposed to be buff, not scronny as hell. And he only had like 5 minutes of screen time, and when he was on the screen, you never even saw the venom mask. Plus, they fucked up Spiderman's origin story, Sandman didn't kill Uncle Ben it was the robber from that store. They gave Sandman a daughter that had cancer, another thing that didn't happen. And they didn't even explain where the symbiod even came from, which was kind of lulzy.

    Iron Man 2 on the other hand, had no real major mistakes, had a bunch of fucking ass-kicking, and even made one of Iron Man's villains even cooler (without changing his story too much).




    One of the coolest things about Iron Man 3 is how he fought without using the suit, it showed that even without it he's a kick ass fucking character that can be bad ass as fuck.

     
    When he went into "The Mandarin's" house with only the shit he made from that fucking store, and he just balled in and fucked everybody up, it was epic. It was so bad-ass, he was like fuck your shit faggots.


    There's a lot of depth in the story, it's one of the first, and the greatest times we get to see Stark actually STRUGGLE in these movies. It's ironic how you call my a fanboy when you're just asking for lots of mindless fucking explosions, which trust me, the movie had plenty of. Sorry they added some character development in there and it was actually a good fucking story. Not sure if you know this, but when a character how to go through shit and struggle, it's actually a GOOD thing. And you can't even come close to comparing this with Batman, the only fucking similarities are that they're rich. Him "dying" and then coming back to kick ass (which wait, didn't you say there wasn't any ass-kicking in the movie? pick a side man) isn't copying, it's actually quite typical in Superhero stories. But then again I can't expect someone who's only going to see a movie for the "pretty explosions" to have read the comics, so I don't blame you for not knowing shit.
    the story behind the actual villain was lacking any depth it was extremely vague and stupid... the whole story behind the movie was a fucking joke, there was no actual villain the mandarin is an actor and you know nothing about the villain all you know is tony stark blew him off 12 years ago and that's it. the substance wasn't there sorry you can't realize the movie wasn't perfect fanboy. i actually know a lot about films and acting and plot development, and it's obvious you seem to think the movie was absolutely perfect since you're arguing everyone who disagrees. fanboy alert!
    The One and Only...

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowkip For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (05-04-2013)

  3. #32
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    What are you talking about? :S
    There was a shit ton of ass kicking, I had to go through like 5 pairs of pants.
     
    In-fact, there was so much ass-kicking even without him having the suit on, that's why I liked the movie so much. It showed that he doesn't have to be in the suit to strategize and fight.

    How is that copying Batman's style? Welcome to 95% of hero stories...
    Him just pwning people would be a boring movie with no depth.
    Instead he gets to actually struggle and move forward as a character.




    Because they're fucking epic. Now try to provide some actual input.



    But, that would be mean. :S Besides, I'm lazy as fuck. You can just go look up a summary/review and find the same info written way more clearly.

    ---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------



    Number 2 was epic, what the fuck are you on? What was "shit" about it?

    Actually, never mind, don't answer that. The reason is probably going to be shitty anyways. (Especially knowing you).
    Oh, in-case you didn't know, this is the internet. Nothing you say is offensive. And you don't know me. Also, you're really easy to impress aren't you? just because a movie has "ass kicking" in it it's good? is that right? Funny how you reply to everyone ccalmy but because I think Yu-Gi-Oh is game you play before you hit puberty you have to stalk my posts on MPGH, ha
    Read what Doc said. Mr. YuGiOh



    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    the story behind the actual villain was lacking any depth it was extremely vague and stupid... the whole story behind the movie was a fucking joke, there was no actual villain the mandarin is an actor and you know nothing about the villain all you know is tony stark blew him off 12 years ago and that's it. the substance wasn't there sorry you can't realize the movie wasn't perfect fanboy. i actually know a lot about films and acting and plot development, and it's obvious you seem to think the movie was absolutely perfect since you're arguing everyone who disagrees. fanboy alert!
    As long as the movie contains explosions and "ass kicking" (in his words) then the movie is awesome! and EVERYONE according to him has to like it. Because you know man, actually looking at the message the movie is trying to send is too mainstream now.
    Last edited by HalfBajan; 05-04-2013 at 06:08 PM.

    SOUNDCLOUD



  4. The Following User Says Thank You to HalfBajan For This Useful Post:

    Snowkip (05-04-2013)

  5. #33
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I don't think that's even close. Spiderman 3 fucked multiple things up. (I love Spiderman, he's my favorite hero, and this is why I can say this). They fucked up Venom, Eddy Brock is supposed to be buff, not scronny as hell. And he only had like 5 minutes of screen time, and when he was on the screen, you never even saw the venom mask. Plus, they fucked up Spiderman's origin story, Sandman didn't kill Uncle Ben it was the robber from that store. They gave Sandman a daughter that had cancer, another thing that didn't happen. And they didn't even explain where the symbiod even came from, which was kind of lulzy.

    Iron Man 2 on the other hand, had no real major mistakes, had a bunch of fucking ass-kicking, and even made one of Iron Man's villains even cooler (without changing his story too much).




    One of the coolest things about Iron Man 3 is how he fought without using the suit, it showed that even without it he's a kick ass fucking character that can be bad ass as fuck.

     
    When he went into "The Mandarin's" house with only the shit he made from that fucking store, and he just balled in and fucked everybody up, it was epic. It was so bad-ass, he was like fuck your shit faggots.


    There's a lot of depth in the story, it's one of the first, and the greatest times we get to see Stark actually STRUGGLE in these movies. It's ironic how you call my a fanboy when you're just asking for lots of mindless fucking explosions, which trust me, the movie had plenty of. Sorry they added some character development in there and it was actually a good fucking story. Not sure if you know this, but when a character how to go through shit and struggle, it's actually a GOOD thing. And you can't even come close to comparing this with Batman, the only fucking similarities are that they're rich. Him "dying" and then coming back to kick ass (which wait, didn't you say there wasn't any ass-kicking in the movie? pick a side man) isn't copying, it's actually quite typical in Superhero stories. But then again I can't expect someone who's only going to see a movie for the "pretty explosions" to have read the comics, so I don't blame you for not knowing shit.
    I can take what you said about Spiderman not following the comics and just as easily apply it to Iron Man 2, but that isn't even the point. Spiderman 3 isn't bad because of it's interpretation of the comics (I'm not some hardcore comic nerd and give zero fucks about accurate adaptations across completely different media), it was bad because of the pacing (overreaching its timeframe) and acting, the same flaws that marred Iron Man 2.

  6. #34
    Threadstarter
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    the story behind the actual villain was lacking any depth it was extremely vague and stupid... the whole story behind the movie was a fucking joke, there was no actual villain the mandarin is an actor and you know nothing about the villain all you know is tony stark blew him off 12 years ago and that's it. the substance wasn't there sorry you can't realize the movie wasn't perfect fanboy. i actually know a lot about films and acting and plot development, and it's obvious you seem to think the movie was absolutely perfect since you're arguing everyone who disagrees. fanboy alert!
    When did I say it was perfect? I just think it's a good movie. You know just as much about this villain as you did about the previous villains, it's a 2 hour 20 minute movie, if you're going to bitch about a villain not being "introduced", I got some bad news for you son. I don't see how it was "vague or stupid", why don't you actual explain yourself instead of saying "IT WAS BAD BECAUSE I SAY SO". The irony of you calling me a fanboy hurts, when you're the one who thinks his opinion is solid gold.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post
    Oh, in-case you didn't know, this is the internet. Nothing you say is offensive. And you don't know me. Also, you're really easy to impress aren't you? just because a movie has "ass kicking" in it it's good? is that right? Funny how you reply to everyone ccalmy but because I think Yu-Gi-Oh is game you play before you hit puberty you have to stalk my posts on MPGH, ha
    Read what Doc said. Mr. YuGiOh




    As long as the movie contains explosions and "ass kicking" (in his words) then the movie is awesome! and EVERYONE according to him has to like it. Because you know man, actually looking at the message the movie is trying to send is too mainstream now.
    What the fuck are you on? He's the one that was bitching about there not being enough ass-kicking. Do you have a severe learning disorder or something? Because it seems the simple act of reading surpasses you. "YOU DON'T KNOW ME BRO, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH IN MY LIFE", oh, I can feel the swag coming from you bro. Did you grow up on the mean streets of Compton too?

    Stalk your posts? Sorry I read people's responses in my thread? Don't flatter yourself, you're not worth my time. I just remember your stupidity from that other thread. Of course, you would have to bring that up though, you have nothing else to fall back on. No actual argument.


    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I can take what you said about Spiderman not following the comics and just as easily apply it to Iron Man 2, but that isn't even the point. Spiderman 3 isn't bad because of it's interpretation of the comics (I'm not some hardcore comic nerd and give zero fucks about accurate adaptations across completely different media), it was bad because of the pacing (overreaching its timeframe) and acting, the same flaws that marred Iron Man 2.
    No, you can't really. Iron Man 2 was almost a completely accurate adaptation. I know Spiderman 3 was also a bad movie for other reasons, but to try and compare Iron Man 2 to it is not even fair. Iron Man 2 was a great film, I don't really see what you're talking about, could you be a bit more specific?








     





















  7. #35
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    When did I say it was perfect? I just think it's a good movie. You know just as much about this villain as you did about the previous villains, it's a 2 hour 20 minute movie, if you're going to bitch about a villain not being "introduced", I got some bad news for you son. I don't see how it was "vague or stupid", why don't you actual explain yourself instead of saying "IT WAS BAD BECAUSE I SAY SO". The irony of you calling me a fanboy hurts, when you're the one who thinks his opinion is solid gold.



    What the fuck are you on? He's the one that was bitching about there not being enough ass-kicking. Do you have a severe learning disorder or something? Because it seems the simple act of reading surpasses you. "YOU DON'T KNOW ME BRO, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH IN MY LIFE", oh, I can feel the swag coming from you bro. Did you grow up on the mean streets of Compton too?

    Stalk your posts? Sorry I read people's responses in my thread? Don't flatter yourself, you're not worth my time. I just remember your stupidity from that other thread. Of course, you would have to bring that up though, you have nothing else to fall back on. No actual argument.




    No, you can't really. Iron Man 2 was almost a completely accurate adaptation. I know Spiderman 3 was also a bad movie for other reasons, but to try and compare Iron Man 2 to it is not even fair. Iron Man 2 was a great film, I don't really see what you're talking about, could you be a bit more specific?
    " it was bad because of the pacing (overreaching its timeframe) and acting, the same flaws that marred Iron Man 2"

    Haven't comprehension troubles are we?

    Also, Vankos entire storyline was butchered to pieces. The only resemblance Ivan Vanko shares with Anton Vanko is that they're both Russian and they use similar chest piece. Everything else is completely different. They disregard everything because it's a movie and not a comic book. They have to change things to fit into the time they're giving, for it to make sense in the films continuity.
    Last edited by Doc; 05-04-2013 at 10:21 PM.

  8. #36
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    When did I say it was perfect? I just think it's a good movie. You know just as much about this villain as you did about the previous villains, it's a 2 hour 20 minute movie, if you're going to bitch about a villain not being "introduced", I got some bad news for you son. I don't see how it was "vague or stupid", why don't you actual explain yourself instead of saying "IT WAS BAD BECAUSE I SAY SO". The irony of you calling me a fanboy hurts, when you're the one who thinks his opinion is solid gold.



    What the fuck are you on? He's the one that was bitching about there not being enough ass-kicking. Do you have a severe learning disorder or something? Because it seems the simple act of reading surpasses you. "YOU DON'T KNOW ME BRO, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH IN MY LIFE", oh, I can feel the swag coming from you bro. Did you grow up on the mean streets of Compton too?

    Stalk your posts? Sorry I read people's responses in my thread? Don't flatter yourself, you're not worth my time. I just remember your stupidity from that other thread. Of course, you would have to bring that up though, you have nothing else to fall back on. No actual argument.




    No, you can't really. Iron Man 2 was almost a completely accurate adaptation. I know Spiderman 3 was also a bad movie for other reasons, but to try and compare Iron Man 2 to it is not even fair. Iron Man 2 was a great film, I don't really see what you're talking about, could you be a bit more specific?
    "YOU DON'T KNOW ME BRO, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH IN MY LIFE"
    Where did you get that quote from? I don't comprehend saying that at all.
    If I am a 'waste of your time' why did you reply? I feel you're the one with a mental disability here.
    Have fun being a janitor when you're 40

    SOUNDCLOUD



  9. #37
    Threadstarter
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    " it was bad because of the pacing (overreaching its timeframe) and acting, the same flaws that marred Iron Man 2"

    Haven't comprehension troubles are we?

    Also, Vankos entire storyline was butchered to pieces. The only resemblance Ivan Vanko shares with Anton Vanko is that they're both Russian and they use similar chest piece. Everything else is completely different. They disregard everything because it's a movie and not a comic book. They have to change things to fit into the time they're giving, for it to make sense in the films continuity.
    "Haven't comprehension trouble are we?" lelz, irony.

    Yeah, they took this guy:



    and turned him into this guy:



    This is one of the few cases where almost every hardcore comic book fan ACTUALLY enjoyed the changes a movie made. They revamped a mediocre character and made him pretty cool.

    And thanks, I know, I can read what you said. I'm asking you to expand on what you mean by that. How did Iron Man 2 have bad pacing, how did it overreach it's timeframe, how was the acting bad?


    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post
    "YOU DON'T KNOW ME BRO, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH IN MY LIFE"
    Where did you get that quote from? I don't comprehend saying that at all.
    If I am a 'waste of your time' why did you reply? I feel you're the one with a mental disability here.
    Have fun being a janitor when you're 40
    Ad hominems, ad hominems everywhere!

    That quote is what you sound like when you say "YOU DON'T KNOW ME".

    And it's funny to make idiots like you look stupid with a minute of my time, what I meant by you're a waste of time is I don't sit there and spend hours stalking your posts like you implied I did, don't flatter yourself, you're not that important.

    Have fun having to suck a guy off to get your next fix when you're a 40 year old junkie. ^_^








     





















  10. #38
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    "Haven't comprehension trouble are we?" lelz, irony.

    Yeah, they took this guy:



    and turned him into this guy:



    This is one of the few cases where almost every hardcore comic book fan ACTUALLY enjoyed the changes a movie made. They revamped a mediocre character and made him pretty cool.

    And thanks, I know, I can read what you said. I'm asking you to expand on what you mean by that. How did Iron Man 2 have bad pacing, how did it overreach it's timeframe, how was the acting bad?




    Ad hominems, ad hominems everywhere!

    That quote is what you sound like when you say "YOU DON'T KNOW ME".

    And it's funny to make idiots like you look stupid with a minute of my time, what I meant by you're a waste of time is I don't sit there and spend hours stalking your posts like you implied I did, don't flatter yourself, you're not that important.

    Have fun having to suck a guy off to get your next fix when you're a 40 year old junkie. ^_^
    Oh cool, you can find the lamest panel of Vanko to prove your point. Bravo, I can do the same.

    They turned this badass:



    into this feminista



    As for elaborating, I don't got the time to rewatch that movie to pinpoint the moments where it suffers in pacing just so you can ignore it in favour of your own bias. But when you consider how many characters are featured (and how poorly handled their scripts were), how many subplots it tries to tackle (I think there's like 6?), the contrived action sequences (the whole F1 sequence was entirely unnecessary and ridiculously cheesy), you start to see how much shit Jon was trying to cram into it and why Marvel gave him the big fuck off. The movie just needed to be about Stark and the villain, but Jon tried way to hard to make it flashy and tried way too hard at referencing The Avengers. I never said the movie was as bad as Spiderman 3, I just said it suffered the same problems as a movie. I provided my opinion and you feel the need to shit on it along with everyone elses. Fucking fanboy.
    Last edited by Doc; 05-05-2013 at 02:26 AM.

  11. #39
    Threadstarter
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Oh cool, you can find the lamest panel of Vanko to prove your point. Bravo, I can do the same.

    They turned this badass:



    into this feminista



    As for elaborating, I don't got the time to rewatch that movie to pinpoint the moments where it suffers in pacing just so you can ignore it in favour of your own bias. But when you consider how many characters are featured (and how poorly handled their scripts were), how many subplots it tries to tackle (I think there's like 6?), the contrived action sequences (the whole F1 sequence was entirely unnecessary and ridiculously cheesy), you start to see how much shit Jon was trying to cram into it and why Marvel gave him the big fuck off. The movie just needed to be about Stark and the villain, but Jon tried way to hard to make it flashy and tried way too hard at referencing The Avengers. I never said the movie was as bad as Spiderman 3, I just said it suffered the same problems as a movie. I provided my opinion and you feel the need to shit on it along with everyone elses. Fucking fanboy.
    How did I shit on it? I asked you to elaborate...that's shitting on it? Oh wait, you're allowed to provide your opinion, that's fine and dandy. But when I provide mine, it's somehow "shitting on it"? I didn't even have an issue with yours, I was just curious as to what you meant, don't get your panties in a knot.

    And of course they had to reference the Avengers, it's called tying in. I didn't find the "lamest panel", I went to their pages on the Marvel wikia and posted the first picture from each, sorry they made the character look cooler in Iron Man 2.

    I didn't really have an issue with the sub-plots, but oh well, to each his own. If they didn't have them, the movie would probably be a lot more basic and boring. But hey, when they try to stick to just Stark and a Villain, people claim it's not flashy enough (I.E: Iron Man 3), so whatever the fuck they do, people on the internet are always going to be butthurt. People are always going to find SOMETHING the bitch about, guess that's just the human race.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 05-05-2013 at 03:03 AM.








     





















  12. #40
    Sirius Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    919
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    1,219
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Im going to watch it tonight too

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirius Black For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (05-05-2013)

  14. #41
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    How did I shit on it? I asked you to elaborate...that's shitting on it? Oh wait, you're allowed to provide your opinion, that's fine and dandy. But when I provide mine, it's somehow "shitting on it"? I didn't even have an issue with yours, I was just curious as to what you meant, don't get your panties in a knot.

    And of course they had to reference the Avengers, it's called tying in. I didn't find the "lamest panel", I went to their pages on the Marvel wikia and posted the first picture from each, sorry they made the character look cooler in Iron Man 2.

    I didn't really have an issue with the sub-plots, but oh well, to each his own. If they didn't have them, the movie would probably be a lot more basic and boring. But hey, when they try to stick to just Stark and a Villain, people claim it's not flashy enough (I.E: Iron Man 3), so whatever the fuck they do, people on the internet are always going to be butthurt. People are always going to find SOMETHING the bitch about, guess that's just the human race.
    I love Iron Man, and I find IM3 to be the best. Iron Man focused on the origin story, IM3 focused on Stark and the villain. Both simple plots, but both had perfect pacing. Iron Man 2 had neither.

    It's also entirely possible to involve the Avengers universe without bombarding the audience with obvious references. Every single movie managed to do it with subtlety but Jon threw subtlety out the window in order to get nerd panties wet.

    And yes you're shitting on it when you disregard everything in favour of your own irrelevant points. IE saying Spiderman 3 was an abortion to the comics when apparently Iron Man 2 isn't, even though that isn't even close to what the issue is. It would've been better if you stated why you liked it as a MOVIE (ie, how you liked the storyline, how you liked the direction, the scripts) rather than fangirling over how "accurate" it was and how much better Ivan looks than Anton.

    "Number 2 was epic, what the fuck are you on? What was "shit" about it?

    Actually, never mind, don't answer that. The reason is probably going to be shitty anyways. (Especially knowing you)."

    How is that not shitting on someones opinion?

    Whatever though, you dig IM2, I don't.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (05-05-2013)

  16. #42
    rileyjstrickland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    649
    Reputation
    90
    Thanks
    3,888
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I don't know what's with all the hate. I personally liked Iron Man 3.

    If You Like My Releases, Hit The Thanks button!
    Follow the rules.

    Successful Purchases: 2
    @The403
    @sundy42
    Successful Sales: 1
    @wZ. Gali
    Scammed: 1

    Favorite Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Who cares about simplified mandarin. The only problem here is that Cantonese (and Hokkien) is no longer being taught, but guess what, times change. There have been thousands of languages that have been lost to the ages, you'd be pissing in the wind to try and stop that.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to rileyjstrickland For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (05-05-2013)

  18. #43
    Threadstarter
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I love Iron Man, and I find IM3 to be the best. Iron Man focused on the origin story, IM3 focused on Stark and the villain. Both simple plots, but both had perfect pacing. Iron Man 2 had neither.

    It's also entirely possible to involve the Avengers universe without bombarding the audience with obvious references. Every single movie managed to do it with subtlety but Jon threw subtlety out the window in order to get nerd panties wet.

    And yes you're shitting on it when you disregard everything in favour of your own irrelevant points. IE saying Spiderman 3 was an abortion to the comics when apparently Iron Man 2 isn't, even though that isn't even close to what the issue is. It would've been better if you stated why you liked it as a MOVIE (ie, how you liked the storyline, how you liked the direction, the scripts) rather than fangirling over how "accurate" it was and how much better Ivan looks than Anton.

    "Number 2 was epic, what the fuck are you on? What was "shit" about it?

    Actually, never mind, don't answer that. The reason is probably going to be shitty anyways. (Especially knowing you)."

    How is that not shitting on someones opinion?

    Whatever though, you dig IM2, I don't.
    Oh, his? Yeah, I shit all over it. That's because he's been a fucker to me in the past, so I already know he's going to be an ass now.

    I didn't mean to shit on yours though. :S

    IM2 was my least favorite of the 3, but I still think it was cool. I guess it could have been better, but I don't really think it was BAD. And it's pretty accurate to the comics, the only thing is that it's a combination of the main (Earth-616) and Ultimate (Earth-1616) universes. Just like the rest of these live action movies. (Whose universe, is called Earth-199999, if you were wondering. xD) Spiderman 3 was also a bad movie for other reasons, I agree with that, I just don't think it had nearly as many issues as IM2. For instance, I think Tobey Maguire butchered the role in Spiderman 3, where as RDJ is still an epic Tony Stark who plays the role really well. And you're the one that brought the Ivan/Anton comparison up, not me. :S

    Whatever man, I guess to each his own.








     





















  19. #44
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,834
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,936
    I can't wait to watch it

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Royce For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (05-05-2013)

  21. #45
    dolcepanna1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    In Love
    I can provide a .torrent file for the movie that has awesome video and audio all that are interested please write me on my mail: dolcepanna@abv.bg
    and YES the movie is awesome and it rocks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Sig for [Banned] Chubi .:.IRON MAN.:. RAWR
    By Ryguy in forum Showroom
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 01:51 PM
  2. Iron Man! FTW~!
    By apeguy in forum Showroom
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 07:02 PM
  3. Iron Man. RATE.
    By nickiscool07052 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 01:06 PM
  4. iron man
    By yourtiy in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 10:07 AM
  5. Iron Man
    By Flawless in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 12:51 AM