Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48
  1. #31
    Echo Phyber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

    Weed don't makes you tired.. depending on what you smoking you can be hyper as hell. I know I do. I get filled with energy.
    This shit is gonna be endless. I will just sum it up with the data collected from the internet since I can't be arsed to write that much.

    Meth:
    Increased wakefulness.
    Increased physical activity.
    Decreased appetite.
    Increased respiration.
    Hyperthermia.
    Increased heart rate and blood pressure.
    Irregular heart beat.
    Cardiovascular collapse.


    Weed:
    Distorted perception (sights, sounds, time, touch)
    Problems with memory and learning
    Loss of coordination
    Trouble with thinking and problem-solving
    Increased heart rate, reduced blood pressure


    ---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

    I can't wait for replies kind of like "no no, the internet lies about marijuana but meth is a terrible drug because the internet says so"

  2. #32
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo Phyber View Post
    This shit is gonna be endless. I will just sum it up with the data collected from the internet since I can't be arsed to write that much.

    Meth:
    Increased wakefulness.
    Increased physical activity.
    Decreased appetite.
    Increased respiration.
    Hyperthermia.
    Increased heart rate and blood pressure.
    Irregular heart beat.
    Cardiovascular collapse.


    Weed:
    Distorted perception (sights, sounds, time, touch)
    Problems with memory and learning
    Loss of coordination
    Trouble with thinking and problem-solving
    Increased heart rate, reduced blood pressure


    ---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

    I can't wait for replies kind of like "no no, the internet lies about marijuana but meth is a terrible drug because the internet says so"
    I don't care with the internet has to say either. I based my knowledge off experience. Since I never tried Meth.. I wouldn't know other than that my experiences with weed
    I don't really know what you're trying to argue about either

  3. #33
    Echo Phyber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post


    I don't care with the internet has to say either. I based my knowledge off experience. Since I never tried Meth.. I wouldn't know other than that my experiences with weed
    I don't really know what you're trying to argue about either
    What I'm trying to say is that meth comes nowhere close to weed, just because it qualifies as a drug doesn't mean you can just say "smoke pot, don't do meth".
    I don't even see how is that supposed to work. That's just as if someone told you don't drink energy drinks, drink water instead. You drink those energy drinks within a reason, they have a different effect than water even though they also qualify as drinks. You can't just replace energy drinks with water. Perhaps it will be easier for you to understand if you replace the word *energy drink* with *alcohol*.

    I'm honestly kinda sick of those people showing off that they smoke weed and they're so OG. Then they have to mention it everywhere they can, to everyone they can and also encourage them to ditch everything else and just smoke weed cause that's what most people do and that's what will make you cool among those "ignorants" in terms of drugs.

  4. #34
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo Phyber View Post
    What I'm trying to say is that meth comes nowhere close to weed, just because it qualifies as a drug doesn't mean you can just say "smoke pot, don't do meth".
    I don't even see how is that supposed to work. That's just as if someone told you don't drink energy drinks, drink water instead. You drink those energy drinks within a reason, they have a different effect than water even though they also qualify as drinks. You can't just replace energy drinks with water. Perhaps it will be easier for you to understand if you replace the word *energy drink* with *alcohol*.

    I'm honestly kinda sick of those people showing off that they smoke weed and they're so OG. Then they have to mention it everywhere they can, to everyone they can and also encourage them to ditch everything else and just smoke weed cause that's what most people do and that's what will make you cool among those "ignorants" in terms of drugs.
    I still don't see what you're trying to say.. All I said was

    Weed is the solution!

    I wasn't being serious.. lol Do I bother you that much because I like weed?

  5. #35
    Echo Phyber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

    I still don't see what you're trying to say.. All I said was

    Weed is the solution!

    I wasn't being serious.. lol Do I bother you that much because I like weed?
    I'm not bothered by you at all, I'm bothered by WEED overall. I'm just sick of seeing it mentioned everywhere I go (on the internet that is).

  6. #36
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo Phyber View Post
    I'm not bothered by you at all, I'm bothered by WEED overall. I'm just sick of seeing it mentioned everywhere I go (on the internet that is).
    You'll be alright. If it bothers you that much, don't worry about it

  7. #37
    Echo Phyber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

    You'll be alright. If it bothers you that much, don't worry about it
    For some reason I just like to complain and be a dick when I'm bored

  8. #38
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo Phyber View Post
    I'm not bothered by you at all, I'm bothered by WEED overall. I'm just sick of seeing it mentioned everywhere I go (on the internet that is).
    420 blazeit fgt

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  9. #39
    Sirius Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    919
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    1,219
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Yep, u gives a fuck?

  10. #40
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    lol damn you two are still fighting about meth.

  11. #41
    Womanizer`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,439
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    1,584
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Pointless thread made by a pointless user.

  12. #42
    Jason`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    1,021
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Tired
    Oh waaaow thats awesome haha





  13. #43
    Lulz$ecurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaesong
    Posts
    721
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    177
    Who cares?
    Felicior Augusto, melior Traiano

  14. #44
    DayZ KeyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Happy
    What???? :/

  15. #45
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    DONT LISTEN TO @Echo Phyber LIES HE IS A CIA ALIEN HURRY EVERYBODY SMOKE SOME METH AND PUT UR TIN FOIL ON BEFORE THEY HAX UR BRAIN!!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! ! ! ! ! ! !e ! ! !
    The One and Only...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. my new sig with my first time using c4d
    By dk173 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 05:58 PM
  2. Yay First time Using PhotoShop :D
    By Slatz in forum Showroom
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 10:50 AM
  3. MOVIE TIME!!!!Smoking aces
    By dibola in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 12:52 PM
  4. How's this for a first time hack?
    By nukeist_ in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 10:25 PM
  5. First Time It May Be a Bit Painful
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 09:04 PM