Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 165
  1. #61
    DavidNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire.exe
    Posts
    1,097
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    158
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by GAYape View Post

    pls explain .
    if you do what "satan" likes , then why would he punish you for doing it ? to me it would seem obvious that the worse your crimes are the more privileges you would have in "hell" .
    As I said. Everything you do has a result. If you ate food, you'll dump. If you put your hand under a freezing water for a while, you will get frost bites. It's all about results.

  2. #62
    Mc565's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,504
    Reputation
    390
    Thanks
    1,482
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidNS View Post
    I know that. Tell me more about how the sperm forms please?
    Meiosis .
    Last edited by Mc565; 05-04-2013 at 03:30 AM.

    mc565mpgh@hotmail.com

    -Thanks to De La Ghetto
    <3


  3. #63
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidNS View Post
    Oh really? Did you ever know that HE has time for everything? Did you ever hear this phrase "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens" Ecclesiastes 3:1?
    So now you're saying Gods a male.

    Makes sense now considering he raped virgin mary. And then he talks about sins.



    Don't come up with the shit that angels can make babies magically appear in someones ovaries.

  4. #64
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidNS View Post
    As I said. Everything you do has a result. If you ate food, you'll dump. If you put your hand under a freezing water for a while, you will get frost bites. It's all about results.
    And if you put all your hope in a magical sky fairy you end up in line for welfare.

  5. #65
    DavidNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire.exe
    Posts
    1,097
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    158
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Sperm is formed in the seminal vesicles, and prostate and urethral glands.
    So you know that sperm is formed in the seminal vesicles, and prostate and urethral glands.
    who the fuck created these organs? No, not your grandparents. Okay, who created the very first man's stuff?

  6. #66
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidNS View Post
    So you know that sperm is formed in the seminal vesicles, and prostate and urethral glands.
    who the fuck created these organs? No, not your grandparents. Okay, who created the very first man's stuff?
    We don't know, that's the answer. People with brains aren't scared to assume a position of ignorance to learn more around us. We don't blindly accept things based upon nothing.

    "Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance."
    -Confucius
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    DavidNS (05-04-2013)

  8. #67
    DavidNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire.exe
    Posts
    1,097
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    158
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    We don't know, that's the answer. People with brains aren't scared to assume a position of ignorance to learn more around us. We don't blindly accept things based upon nothing.

    "Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance."
    -Confucius
    That's it. I agree with you right here. But if I actually have some "tricks" from what in this book, the bible, happening to me now, shouldn't I trust it?

  9. #68
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidNS View Post
    So you know that sperm is formed in the seminal vesicles, and prostate and urethral glands.
    who the fuck created these organs? No, not your grandparents. Okay, who created the very first man's stuff?
    Meiosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Mitosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Building the Body: From Atoms to Organs - For Dummies

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolution

  10. #69
    DavidNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire.exe
    Posts
    1,097
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    158
    My Mood
    Innocent

  11. #70
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidNS View Post
    That's it. I agree with you right here. But if I actually have some "tricks" from what in this book, the bible, happening to me now, shouldn't I trust it?
    A few coincidences and a little bit of hope does not constitute blindly following the exact teachings of the book. What people don't get is that I follow the teachings of Jesus. I honestly love Jesus, and love what he stood for, though I absolutely despise the bible. It was written by hundreds of different people over a period of over a thousand years. Some thing in there directly contradict what Jesus preached. Such as Homosexuality, Jesus never said a single word about it, yet it came to be inside.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  12. #71
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidNS View Post
    What if I told you I always had God with me? What if I told you I hear him daily? What if I told you he still want you to live? These are not lies. Yeah surely they are from too many years ago but yea, I still can experience some of what was from years nowadays. It's me not someone telling me that it happened to him. It's me who it is happening with him.
    How about you go away with ya holy spirit and let thy spirit be gone.

  13. #72
    DavidNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire.exe
    Posts
    1,097
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    158
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    A few coincidences and a little bit of hope does not constitute blindly following the exact teachings of the book. What people don't get is that I follow the teachings of Jesus. I honestly love Jesus, and love what he stood for, though I absolutely despise the bible. It was written by hundreds of different people over a period of over a thousand years. Some thing in there directly contradict what Jesus preached. Such as Homosexuality, Jesus never said a single word about it, yet it came to be inside.
    Fuck yes you're here!!!!!!
    That's what I actually do. I don't give a fuck about the bible. I just pick up stuff he said in their.
    Watch this video. It's what I want to say.

  14. #73
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidNS View Post
    lol god read the last reply with the quotation of Aborted's words
    Whats your point? I linked you to hard cold evidence to the origin of organs and us "humans" as a species. That is not debatable. Aborted is talking about macro evolution and origins of life (which both have already been explained to near completion) and more relevantly, the origins of the universe. The Confucius quote is an attack on people like you who sit on their laurels and don't seek evidence to reduce ignorance, but instead you perpetuate it.

    You don't even know that everyone is proving you wrong.

  15. #74
    DavidNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire.exe
    Posts
    1,097
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    158
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Whats your point? I linked you to hard cold evidence to the origin of organs and us "humans" as a species. That is not debatable. Aborted is talking about macro evolution and origins of life (which both have already been explained to near completion) and more relevantly, the origins of the universe. The Confucius quote is an attack on people like you who sit on their laurels and don't seek evidence to reduce ignorance, but instead you perpetuate it.

    You don't even know that everyone is proving you wrong.
    Okay, shut up and watch this video. It's what I'm trying to make it clear. Not Religion but Jesus. Jesus wants you to be with him but not a must to be Christian because Christian with no Jesus, God, is nothing.

  16. #75
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidNS View Post
    Okay, shut up and watch this video. It's what I'm trying to make it clear. Not Religion but Jesus. Jesus wants you to be with him but not a must to be Christian because Christian with no Jesus, God, is nothing.

    Would rather not lose half a billion synapses just for a 4 minute video. All I need to know is that your a little kid without a single rational cognitive process to speak of.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. This kids a faggot
    By Disturbed in forum General
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 11:18 PM
  2. read please... Suicide
    By Taylor Swift in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 09:29 PM
  3. (PLEASE MOVE TO MOD DISCUSSION)Troubles...
    By Divine in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 12:46 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 05:19 PM