Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 116
  1. #16
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Actually i would gladly be minon.
    You dont even go to the market place.
    I put in white text "jk jk" , Don't want to be minion .

  2. #17
    yugurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,410
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Some damn good spam he's got there.
    Thanks i take pride in my ability to spam

  3. #18
    BtchPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    233
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yeah, that GameSellerAndTrader with his boi Justinfudisch are also critisicing other people's Services telling them theorie service is da bes. And I see that Justinfudisch got banned as well. GG NO RE
    Join the anti beggers group now!

    www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html


  4. #19
    yugurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,410
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post
    Yeah, that GameSellerAndTrader with his boi Justinfudisch are also critisicing other people's Services telling them theorie service is da bes. And I see that Justinfudisch got banned as well. GG NO RE
    He got banned for spamming for only one day

  5. #20
    dj46563's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hawaii, Jelly?
    Posts
    1,038
    Reputation
    123
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Actually i would gladly be minon.
    You dont even go to the market place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Lol.
    ​I support this.
    I am not talking about getting another minion, how about rules instead.

    I was hoping General would offer up more than their usual useless 1 liners.

    Discuses some rules that could be put in to better the market, not about that tag you have been dreaming to get for the past few years.

  6. #21
    Nikoteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    685
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Cold
    @GameSellerAndTrader

    Stahp mate.
    In god we trust.

  7. #22
    BtchPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    233
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbadon The Despoiler View Post


    He got banned for spamming for only one day
    1 Day only? Too bad.
    Join the anti beggers group now!

    www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html


  8. #23
    dj46563's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hawaii, Jelly?
    Posts
    1,038
    Reputation
    123
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikoteen View Post
    @GameSellerAndTrader

    Stahp mate.
    No stop, this is to prove a point, the thread was not made to bash on GSAT.

    He is not the only one that does this, all the major sellers are forced to do this to have an impact on the section.

    I made this thread so I could get backing to have some more rules put in.

  9. #24
    Nikoteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    685
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by dj46563 View Post
    No stop, this is to prove a point, the thread was not made to bash on GSAT.

    He is not the only one that does this, all the major sellers are forced to do this to have an impact on the section.

    I made this thread so I could get backing to have some more rules put in.
    You got no fucking clue what you want.
    In god we trust.

  10. #25
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by dj46563 View Post
    I am not talking about getting another minion, how about rules instead.

    I was hoping General would offer up more than their usual useless 1 liners.

    Discuses some rules that could be put in to better the market, not about that tag you have been dreaming to get for the past few years.
    It
    Cant
    Be
    Stopped
    There that's more than 1line

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  11. #26
    dj46563's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hawaii, Jelly?
    Posts
    1,038
    Reputation
    123
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikoteen View Post
    You got no fucking clue what you want.
    1. Thread limit on marketplace
    2. A shop section
    3. More strict rules on posting in your own threads
    4. A section for E-books
    5. A rule stating that only true user services can go in the user services section

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dj46563 For This Useful Post:

    Mauled (05-05-2013),yugurt (05-05-2013)

  13. #27
    Nikoteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    685
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by dj46563 View Post
    1. Thread limit on marketplace
    2. A shop section
    3. More strict rules on posting in your own threads
    4. A section for E-books
    5. A rule stating that only true user services can go in the user services section
    Everything in red is stupid
    In god we trust.

  14. #28
    dj46563's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hawaii, Jelly?
    Posts
    1,038
    Reputation
    123
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikoteen View Post
    Everything in red is stupid
    I am sorry you feel this way, I made this thread for people to contribute, not whine. If you are not contributing why are you here? Do you even go in the marketplace section at all?

  15. #29
    Nikoteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    685
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by dj46563 View Post
    I am sorry you feel this way, I made this thread for people to contribute, not whine. If you are not contributing why are you here? Do you even go in the marketplace section at all?
    Negativity is a contribution.
    In god we trust.

  16. #30
    dj46563's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hawaii, Jelly?
    Posts
    1,038
    Reputation
    123
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikoteen View Post
    Negativity is a contribution.
    It may be your contribution, but that does no imply that it is a contribution.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] please i need that make the symbol that make ``?``
    By marawanlol in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-26-2012, 10:57 PM
  2. [Help] Where I can get the files that needed for a scam site?
    By ramiwr00 in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 06:34 AM
  3. [Request] i need a Account creater or just tell me the website that'll be fine
    By braxton899 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 06:53 PM
  4. Problem With The New Pb Hw Ban Spoofer!
    By naomelembro14 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 08:29 AM