Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46
  1. #1
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,258
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,631
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Middle schooler who killed his mom for taking away his CoD goes to trial

    Noah Crooks 911 Call: Teen Tells Dispatcher He Shot, Tried To Rape Mom, Gretchen Crooks

    oh but before he killed her he tried to rape her

    do video games cause violence?

    the answer is probably not but autism sure does
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  2. #2
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,742
    My Mood
    Happy
    I think he should be innocent on the grounds that his mom is a bitch for taking his game, and not letting him rape her
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spaghetti Master For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Psychotic (05-05-2013),[MPGH]Royce (05-05-2013)

  4. #3
    Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,697
    Reputation
    2641
    Thanks
    3,607
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

  5. #4
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Violent games shouldn't be played by mentally diseased people. Other than that its ok.

  6. #5
    Intellectual's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GDI
    Posts
    5,414
    Reputation
    785
    Thanks
    15,979
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    CoD contains rapping and stuff ? not sure

  7. #6
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,742
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    Violent games shouldn't be played by mentally diseased people. Other than that its ok.
    Mentally diseased?
    He has no record of having any disputes at home or school.
    Also, we do not know for a fact that he is mentally diseased.
    He could have been framed
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  8. #7
    Maxedoutv2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    6
    I bet the kid was confused why his mother didn't respawn.

  9. #8
    SzaQal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Here n There
    Posts
    160
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Cold
    Gosh if it were for something like Bioshock Inf it would be more reasonable but CoD really?




    lol jk

  10. #9
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Damn folk's, don't make jokes about dead people.

  11. #10
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Kid kills someone .

    Instantly blames it on video games.

  12. #11
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    "Tried to rape"
    What, he couldn't find the hole or something?

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to T-Bone For This Useful Post:

    yugurt (05-04-2013)

  14. #12
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post

    Mentally diseased?
    He has no record of having any disputes at home or school.
    Also, we do not know for a fact that he is mentally diseased.
    He could have been framed
    kid and his mom have been known to fight, even physically

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  15. #13
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,742
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post
    "Tried to rape"
    What, he couldn't find the hole or something?
    No, he's young. She probably stopped him easily.


    ---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post


    kid and his mom have been known to fight, even physically
    Where did you hear that?
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  16. #14
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post

    No, he's young. She probably stopped him easily.


    ---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------


    Where did you hear that?
    Didn't he kill her? makes it pretty impossible to her to stop him if shes dead

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  17. #15
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,742
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Didn't he kill her? makes it pretty impossible to her to stop him if shes dead
    I want to see you stop anyone with a shotgun from killing you when you are a decent distance away.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Spaghetti Master For This Useful Post:

    PyrexxHero® (05-04-2013)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who do you want for president?
    By arunforce in forum United States of America
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 11:18 PM
  2. [Updated] Who are you Voting for?
    By XxDrazzoXxZ in forum United States of America
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 02:21 PM
  3. Who would YOU vote for?
    By m164life in forum United States of America
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 10:46 PM
  4. Who Do You Want For President
    By bdougie221 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 05:09 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 02:46 PM