Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by NormenJaydenFBI View Post
    Belongs in the flaming and rage I think; why you hate on bronies?
    I'm pretty sure I can speak for everyone that we don't hate people that watch MLP. There's nothing wrong with watching a show, (nearly) regardless of content. I for one don't like the show. I tried it, and it just wasn't for me. I can respect that people watch it 'n shit, no big deal.
    However, there is a handful of bronies who take it to the extreme, where every single fucking aspect of their life (real or internet) is surrounded by ponies, and every fucking discussion they ever have (again, real or internet) MUST involve ponies.
    XxR4r1TyxX: "HEY GUYS WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE MLP R34 ARTIST MINE IS APOSTLE OR MAYBE DRGRAEVLING HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS?"
    Everyone Else: "Hey could you please stick to the topic? We're talking about cooking here..."
    XxR4r1TyxX: "LOL HAHA WOW THIS THREAD JUST GOT 20% COOLER WITH MY MLP TALK HAHA YOU GUYS ARE SO MAD XDDD"
    That convo is not fucking acceptable. It happens more often than you think (on other sites, luckily) and I'm tired of it. I've also dealt with a large number of bronies being completely intolerant of other people disliking the show. I'll say I don't like it, and then out of nowhere I'm suddenly the bad guy for hating "such an amazing show" then they'll go on and preach about love and tolerance or fucking whatever then call me an insecure homosexual because I don't like MLP.

I get it. Not all bronies are like that, much like yourself. Your avatar, tag, and Location are MLP related. That I can deal with, and I'm sure everyone else can deal with it too (it's just two fucking pictures; if anyone's bugged by 'em then they really need to get a reality check). But when there's a majority of your fans literally jacking off to drawn pictures of HORSES, you really just stereotype all of them into the same group. At least I understand you aren't a part of that group, nor are plenty of other people who watch MLP. As long as you can get past the fucking autistic neckbearded fedora-wearing losers, they're alright.

Just thought I'd get that out there.
    Last edited by bowlcut; 05-05-2013 at 01:52 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

Deflorate. (05-05-2013),scotbud123 (05-05-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    I'm pretty sure I can speak for everyone that we don't hate people that watch MLP. There's nothing wrong with watching a show, (nearly) regardless of content. I for one don't like the show. I tried it, and it just wasn't for me. I can respect that people watch it 'n shit, no big deal.
    However, there is a handful of bronies who take it to the extreme, where every single fucking aspect of their life (real or internet) is surrounded by ponies, and every fucking discussion they ever have (again, real or internet) MUST involve ponies.
    XxR4r1TyxX: "HEY GUYS WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE MLP R34 ARTIST MINE IS APOSTLE OR MAYBE DRGRAEVLING HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS?"
    Everyone Else: "Hey could you please stick to the topic? We're talking about cooking here..."
    XxR4r1TyxX: "LOL HAHA WOW THIS THREAD JUST GOT 20% COOLER WITH MY MLP TALK HAHA YOU GUYS ARE SO MAD XDDD"
    That convo is not fucking acceptable. It happens more often than you think (on other sites, luckily) and I'm tired of it. I've also dealt with a large number of bronies being completely intolerant of other people disliking the show. I'll say I don't like it, and then out of nowhere I'm suddenly the bad guy for hating "such an amazing show" then they'll go on and preach about love and tolerance or fucking whatever then call me an insecure homosexual because I don't like MLP.

I get it. Not all bronies are like that, much like yourself. Your avatar, tag, and Location are MLP related. That I can deal with, and I'm sure everyone else can deal with it too (it's just two fucking pictures; if anyone's bugged by 'em then they really need to get a reality check). But when there's a majority of your fans literally jacking off to drawn pictures of HORSES, you really just stereotype all of them into the same group. At least I understand you aren't a part of that group, nor are plenty of other people who watch MLP. As long as you can get past the fucking autistic neckbearded fedora-wearing losers, they're alright.

Just thought I'd get that out there.
    ​Totally agreed. There used to be a chart about this, but I can't seem to find it.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Explains it all

Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

Previously known as "Isaakske".

Thanks
    /r/spaceclops

^Thanks to RJ^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Believe it or not, there are fuckin' freshman at my school that wear my little pony shirts, fedora's and dance to gangnam style. I want to burn their houses down.

It's not a fucking game...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by unsub View Post
    Believe it or not, there are fuckin' freshman at my school that wear my little pony shirts, fedora's and dance to gangnam style. I want to burn their houses down.
    Sounds like an awesome guy!

MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats

Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50

Brony?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    lol back when I went to school he would have got jumped ever do for that shit. What the hell are happening to kids now of days shit when I was a kid playing out side having rock wars and stick fights were fun now it's little girl shows and internet.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Joshcarr2006 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Royce (05-05-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Royce (05-05-2013)

Thanks
    they really have problems

Thanks
    I really don't understand.

How is it disgusting you that people have an opinion other than your's?

Like Dylan said, people can watch whatever they want. They like a show, so they watch it. Just because it's not intended to be for that age group, or that group in general, doesn't mean it's a bad thing to watch it. What you people hating on the MLP fanbase are saying is, "Oh, you watch a show I hate and that I think's gay? Well than, you must be a faggot, and I want to burn you," which is complete ignorance. Just because you dislike something, doesn't give you the right to hate someone who does like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post

Seeing the posts made on this thread... It doesn't seem that way. I mean, I completely 100% agree with you on everything you said, that some bronies are intolerable, or they hate on you for disliking their show. But it seems to me that a lot of people I've talked to over the time I've been on this planet is, that... Well they will hate someone for just watching it. Which is completely wrong in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    lol back when I went to school he would have got jumped ever do for that shit. What the hell are happening to kids now of days shit when I was a kid playing out side having rock wars and stick fights were fun now it's little girl shows and internet.
    Really? Kids these days? God damn you sound like my fucking grandpa.

Always talking about how shit was different back in your time.

Just because some kids would rather stay home and watch a show they enjoy means that somehow the future of this country is destroyed? Because from the, "What's happening to kids these days." comment you made surely implies something of the sort.

Just wondering, would you rather go outside, and get bullied for watching a show, or would you stay inside by yourself, and watch something you enjoy?

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    ^Here ya go buddy:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    ^Here ya go buddy:

Rofl, I'm not butthurt at all. I'm not mad either, just would like to know how you can hate on someone for being a bad fan of a show, or hating them because they watch a show you don't like.

By the way, L2Postpics.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Same could be said of people getting "butthurt" over other people watching mlp and then complaining about it.. like this thread.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Same could be said of people getting "butthurt" over other people watching mlp and then complaining about it.. like this thread.
    And then there are those people who are ignorant, and hop on the bandwagon of hate just because they see ponies in a show that a guy is watching.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Rofl. Perfect for @NormenJaydenFBI

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast