Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 142
  1. #16
    LivingSlime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Don't tell me you sucked a cock of a 6 year old.

  2. #17
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    SUPREME
    Posts
    16,148
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,716
    what the fuck did i just read

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current Middlemen
    Report a Scammer here

    Member Since: 5 December 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Febuary 2013 - 24 October 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Febuary 2014 - 24 October 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 August 2014 - 24 October 2014
    Donator Since: 12 March 2014

    Previously Known as:
    Vibration
    Chicken.


    Gift:
    x x

  3. #18
    Smaug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,533
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    1,188
    The wall behind me suddenly became interesting.
    Member Level 1 since 4/20/11 - 8/4/14
    Member Level 2 since 8/4/14 - present

  4. #19
    bibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    896
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Cool
    Don't judge me.

  5. #20
    CorssaKov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    627
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by bibi View Post
    I was young anyway I'm not gay.
    Sothat shit you wrote is real?

    OMFG the furthest gay shit I've ever acomplished was trying to jerk off for the first time in the same room as other 2 10years old kids in different couches watching hidden porn from my friend's father...nothing compared to that shit..seriously...you are homo. admit it.

  6. #21
    bibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    896
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post


    Sothat shit you wrote is real?

    OMFG the furthest gay shit I've ever acomplished was trying to jerk off for the first time in the same room as other 2 10years old kids in different couches watching hidden porn from my friend's father...nothing compared to that shit..seriously...you are homo. admit it.
    I'm not homo that just happend.

  7. #22
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by bibi View Post


    I'm not homo that just happend.
    You shouldnt have posted that on MPGH...

  8. #23
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by bibi View Post


    I'm not homo that just happend.
    ​And that happening is homo.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  9. #24
    FeelTheRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go So Hard.
    Posts
    2,062
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Professional Dix smoker at the age of 6.

  10. #25
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheRush View Post
    Professional Dix smoker at the age of 6.
    Now you have someone to compete with.

    We'll be holding the, "Most Dix Smoked," Comp here soon. You, Dixtacy, and Bibi will be top 3 for sure.

  11. #26
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheRush66682
    Professional Dix smoker at the age of 6.
    Thats @Ecstasy

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  12. #27
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Thats @Ecstasy
    You got it all wrong. Dix was pro before he was even born.

  13. #28
    FeelTheRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go So Hard.
    Posts
    2,062
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    Now you have someone to compete with.

    We'll be holding the, "Most Dix Smoked," Comp here soon. You, Dixtacy, and Bibi will be top 3 for sure.
    I may smoke dix.
    You suck them.
    Big Diff.

  14. #29
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,269
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,633
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Dont even come to mexico fgts I will call my mexican gang kill everyone from us in my country
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  15. #30
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    Dont even come to mexico fgts I will call my mexican gang kill everyone from us in my country
    Will they beat our dix off? or suck them off

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. TELL ME YOUR SECRETS
    By XxDarkAngelzXx in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 10:29 AM
  2. Post your deepest darkest secrets O_O
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 11:00 AM
  3. Add to your signature :P
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 07:16 PM
  4. Your favorite SCI-FI?
    By Dave84311 in forum SCI-FI
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 11:12 PM
  5. [Tutorial] Change your IP to unban yourself
    By Super-Man in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 02:35 PM