Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 63
  1. #31
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I think im addicted,, i did nothing but play Neverwinter today... well besides go and check on my applications after that i don't think i left the couch lol, i went from 21-36 today...


  2. #32
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    I think im addicted,, i did nothing but play Neverwinter today... well besides go and check on my applications after that i don't think i left the couch lol, i went from 21-36 today...
    Well, you will get stuck soon, at lvl 37, or 36,



  3. #33
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    I think im addicted,, i did nothing but play Neverwinter today... well besides go and check on my applications after that i don't think i left the couch lol, i went from 21-36 today...
    Joined an 80 member guild yesterday that uses vent. Let me know if you want an invite.
    So far they seem pretty cool nobody is really annoying in chat.

  4. #34
    I EAT COCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,310
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    412
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

    Well, you will get stuck soon, at lvl 37, or 36,
    My friend is at level 40, and he says the game is pretty much easy to level up.
    I'm stuck at 22 cause I dindt had time today, gonna play now

  5. #35
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Joined an 80 member guild yesterday that uses vent. Let me know if you want an invite.
    So far they seem pretty cool nobody is really annoying in chat.
    Thanks for the offer bro, but i found a pretty nice guild myself called Solution, they have a teamspeak server and they are pretty cool people, also i hate large guilds lol


  6. #36
    I EAT COCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,310
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    412
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    Thanks for the offer bro, but i found a pretty nice guild myself called Solution, they have a teamspeak server and they are pretty cool people, also i hate large guilds lol
    I perfer small groups than big guilds too

  7. #37
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by .Chester View Post


    My friend is at level 40, and he says the game is pretty much easy to level up.
    I'm stuck at 22 cause I dindt had time today, gonna play now
    well, there is a quest called throne of Idris or something like that. U waiste a lot of time+ pots but quest is bugged
    And somebody said this needs to be done to get something in future, i think new place to go lvl
    Last edited by Snape; 05-08-2013 at 02:12 PM.



  8. #38
    Julma Henri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,533
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    774
    My Mood
    In Love
    Should i start playing it?
    Help me get donator.



    Want to become part of Editor Force? Click the tag below and apply now !

  9. #39
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

    well, there is a quest called throne of Idris or something like that. U waiste a lot of time+ pots but quest is bugged
    And somebody said this needs to be done to get something in future, i think new place to go lvl
    I just finished it..


  10. #40
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,948
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,473
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Faggots. I'm happy they nerfed it.
    I only powerleveled through about 4 levels.

    It's easy enough to just fucking quest. It's not even hard whatsoever.





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  11. #41
    I EAT COCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,310
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    412
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post


    I only powerleveled through about 4 levels.

    It's easy enough to just fucking quest. It's not even hard whatsoever.
    I like it, I mean the quest chain and that shit, follow the bright, reminds me of fable

  12. #42
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    Thanks for the offer bro, but i found a pretty nice guild myself called Solution, they have a teamspeak server and they are pretty cool people, also i hate large guilds lol
    Your guild is gay.

  13. #43
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Your guild is gay.
    lol im lvl 40 now :3 what lvl are you


  14. #44
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    lol im lvl 40 now :3 what lvl are you
    Yah you went like 25 lvls in one day because you no lifed foundry.
    Grats.

  15. #45
    I EAT COCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,310
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    412
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Yah you went like 25 lvls in one day because you no lifed foundry.
    Grats.
    I'm the only one around here, that dindt do 1 foundry quest yet? xD

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH NEW GROUP
    By CyberGenius in forum General
    Replies: 202
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 11:03 AM
  2. [MPGH] Coders [{group}]
    By hackzerz in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 12:40 PM
  3. MPGH farming group
    By e036238 in forum CrossFire Farming & Partner Request
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 04:25 AM
  4. Me Vs Some MPGH Players
    By SmartAlley in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 11:11 AM
  5. Is no one going to join the MPGH xfire group??
    By akadominoes in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 06:26 PM