Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Omg last one ):
    And crossbreeding between dogs and humans is impossible. they tried with monkeys but failed(monkeys are 99% genetically similar)
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  2. #17
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post
    Omg last one ):
    And crossbreeding between dogs and humans is impossible. they tried with monkeys but failed(monkeys are 99% genetically similar)
    96.4% similar and DNA 98% of the human DNA sequence is only for controlling chemicals, the other 2% is our actual genetic makeup. So the figures used to compare both aren't exactly solid, nor close to solid evidence. Other organisms are closer to us than monkeys.

  3. #18
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    All trolls sad really you can tell they are fake so easy now.

  4. #19
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    96.4% similar and DNA 98% of the human DNA sequence is only for controlling chemicals, the other 2% is our actual genetic makeup. So the figures used to compare both aren't exactly solid, nor close to solid evidence. Other organisms are closer to us than monkeys.
    But animals doe just trying to say that its almost impossible for a dog to breed with a human.
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  5. #20
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ​All obviously fake.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  6. #21
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    what he did (if he did) is completely stupid and ridiculous. No one, even those who are mongols, would ever do that..
    And you forgot to add those: What should i do with my brother? - Yahoo! Answers India
    Yahoo! Canada Answers - If my brother sucks on my boobs will they really grow?
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  7. #22
    DavidNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire.exe
    Posts
    1,097
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    158
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bag View Post


    ------------------------------------------*~-._.-~*------------------------------------------

    ------------------------------------------*~-._.-~*------------------------------------------
    If you guys want to see more, please tell me.
    Some are 18+

    Sad for that dude
    send me more 18+

  8. #23
    `Rejected's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Basement :D
    Posts
    3,826
    Reputation
    616
    Thanks
    5,823
    more now i cant wait XD people post them these are hilarious
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

    THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise


     
    Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

  9. #24
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639

  10. #25
    ~Syphox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Third Reich
    Posts
    1,309
    Reputation
    337
    Thanks
    321
    My Mood
    Angelic
    well, nice thread with nice storys you collected there

  11. #26
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Holy mother of god....

    Last edited by Mokou-Sama; 05-09-2013 at 06:26 AM.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  12. #27
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    But animals doe just trying to say that its almost impossible for a dog to breed with a human.
    Until some mad scientist finds a way via genetic mutation

  13. #28
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Why would you..
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  14. #29
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,557
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,487
    The last one looks real.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Dafuq did I just watch?
    By Asuna in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-19-2012, 11:40 PM
  2. (ANNOUNCMENT) just read it lol
    By nighthawk3 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 04:50 AM
  3. Did they just have another patch?
    By Desymondo in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 09:16 PM
  4. I need an UCE, just read this:
    By blackdrag0 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 08:35 PM
  5. Just read this i need help
    By wannabehacker00 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 04:00 PM