Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 41 of 41
  1. #31
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,237
    Reputation
    1689
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post
    Nice a phone is a phone and a phone does what a phone does... doesn't matter if it's outdated or old... still does what a phone is made to do...
    I have a $20 phone atm
    Got to get a free phone
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - Current
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (05-11-2013)

  3. #32
    Tacticious✓'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    3,619
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by SwagMasterOG2000 View Post

    hmm.
    Well In America they sell you the Iphone 4s for 1$
    The plan costs a hella lot more.
    Yeah I can get a Galaxy S4 for 0kr but the contract is dreadful and will make the phone more expensive with at least 150-200bucks in the end of the 2 years
    previous name : simozh
    If you need help - PM me

  4. #33
    FeelTheHeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go so hard.
    Posts
    920
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacticious✓ View Post
    Yeah I can get a Galaxy S4 for 0kr but the contract is dreadful and will make the phone more expensive with at least 150-200bucks in the end of the 2 years
    Thats why you have to be careful on these "deals".
    But you managed to find a good one

  5. #34
    Transfixed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over ze rainbows.
    Posts
    3,303
    Reputation
    252
    Thanks
    1,439
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    wow thats cheap lol 1$ iphones? O.o
    https://i.imgur.com/HCSHIhT.jpg

    Need a vouch done? Click the banner above!


  6. #35
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,237
    Reputation
    1689
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadalic View Post
    wow thats cheap lol 1$ iphones? O.o
    GoPhones are the real deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - Current
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

  7. #36
    Nyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    3,337
    Reputation
    208
    Thanks
    168
    I have Pinger on my iPod

  8. #37
    Tacticious✓'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    3,619
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by SwagMasterOG2000 View Post


    Thats why you have to be careful on these "deals".
    But you managed to find a good one
    eeexactly
    previous name : simozh
    If you need help - PM me

  9. #38
    FeelTheHeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go so hard.
    Posts
    920
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadalic View Post
    wow thats cheap lol 1$ iphones? O.o
    But the iphone plans cost a hell lot more.

  10. #39
    Transfixed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over ze rainbows.
    Posts
    3,303
    Reputation
    252
    Thanks
    1,439
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheHeat View Post


    But the iphone plans cost a hell lot more.
    thats sad i dont have have a android or iphone
    https://i.imgur.com/HCSHIhT.jpg

    Need a vouch done? Click the banner above!


  11. #40
    FeelTheHeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go so hard.
    Posts
    920
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadalic View Post
    thats sad i dont have have a android or iphone
    Well wait for your plan to let you upgrade.

  12. #41
    Transfixed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over ze rainbows.
    Posts
    3,303
    Reputation
    252
    Thanks
    1,439
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheHeat View Post


    Well wait for your plan to let you upgrade.
    yeah i guess so
    https://i.imgur.com/HCSHIhT.jpg

    Need a vouch done? Click the banner above!


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Just got a new account
    By Dakota in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 07:13 AM
  2. Just Got My New Machine
    By tabuzo013 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 07:03 AM
  3. just got a new comp... any injectores that work for windows 7 home??
    By grindking69 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 06:01 AM
  4. Just got my new laptop
    By Alen in forum General
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 10:52 AM
  5. "Crazy Bitch" just got a new term.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 11:27 AM