Thread: Liberator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    DutchAirForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Operation ClusterFuck
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Liberator

    So i just downloaded the "Liberator" and wanna have a program where i can see and edit the gun

    I think there is one right? If there is whats it named and where can i download/pirate it

    Can't wait to try it out when i have a 3D printer

  2. #2
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post
    So i just downloaded the "Liberator" and wanna have a program where i can see and edit the gun

    I think there is one right? If there is whats it named and where can i download/pirate it

    Can't wait to try it out when i have a 3D printer
    what?....
    The One and Only...

  3. #3
    DutchAirForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Operation ClusterFuck
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    what?....
    The liberator? The first working 3D printed gun... You can make a gun out of plastic if you have a 3D printer

  4. #4
    FeelTheHeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go so hard.
    Posts
    920
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Breezy
    The hype is that this gun can be transformed into a real gun.
    Look at the MPGH news.

  5. #5
    DutchAirForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Operation ClusterFuck
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by SwagMasterOG2000 View Post
    The hype is that this gun can be transformed into a real gun.
    Look at the MPGH news.
    Wait there is mpgh news? i got to see that

  6. #6
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post


    The liberator? The first working 3D printed gun... You can make a gun out of plastic if you have a 3D printer
    you need autocad bro, and that gun won't work, what you can print off is certain parts to real guns, such as the lower receiver to an AR15. The beauty of that is the ATF only regulates the lower receiver meaning you can be 12 years old and get a AR15 without the lower receiver shipped to you, then print off said lower receiver and now you have a working assault rifle.
    The One and Only...

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowkip For This Useful Post:

    DutchAirForce (05-11-2013)

  8. #7
    HΔSTUR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ┐└.jambi
    Posts
    1,959
    Reputation
    279
    Thanks
    201
    So you wanna print a lower receiver and think you can shoot bullets out of it?



  9. #8
    Nyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    3,337
    Reputation
    208
    Thanks
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post


    Wait there is mpgh news? i got to see that
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/7-news-ann...5-10-13-a.html

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyan For This Useful Post:

    DutchAirForce (05-11-2013)

  11. #9
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,709
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,676
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    It won't work on its own (aka print and use), and you need heat resistant plastic to print it off.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  12. #10
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Just build a zipgun. like $12 from a hardware store, reuseable and easier to hide.

    And you can print more than just the Lower Receivers for long rifles.

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  13. #11
    DutchAirForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Operation ClusterFuck
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    you need autocad bro, and that gun won't work, what you can print off is certain parts to real guns, such as the lower receiver to an AR15. The beauty of that is the ATF only regulates the lower receiver meaning you can be 12 years old and get a AR15 without the lower receiver shipped to you, then print off said lower receiver and now you have a working assault rifle.
    That... SOUND AWESOME! Ofcourse safety first but i am actually going to try that. I love guns, and this i got to test out.
    Last edited by DutchAirForce; 05-11-2013 at 06:13 PM.

  14. #12
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    you need autocad bro, and that gun won't work, what you can print off is certain parts to real guns, such as the lower receiver to an AR15. The beauty of that is the ATF only regulates the lower receiver meaning you can be 12 years old and get a AR15 without the lower receiver shipped to you, then print off said lower receiver and now you have a working assault rifle.
    Actually, you are wrong. The Liberator documents give the individual pieces for a fully working single-shot .308 caliber pistol, the only extra piece needed is a nail to be used as a firing pin.


    ---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post


    That... SOUND AWESOME! Ofcourse safety first but i am actually going to try that. I love guns, and this i got to test out.
    3D printing plastic is too weak to support an automatic firearm. You need a 3d laser-etching tool to be able to make a proper assault rifle that won't weaken after ten shots non-stop. Less you want to blow your hand off, then by all means, go ahead.

  15. #13
    DutchAirForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Operation ClusterFuck
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Actually, you are wrong. The Liberator documents give the individual pieces for a fully working single-shot .308 caliber pistol, the only extra piece needed is a nail to be used as a firing pin.


    ---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------



    3D printing plastic is too weak to support an automatic firearm. You need a 3d laser-etching tool to be able to make a proper assault rifle that won't weaken after ten shots non-stop. Less you want to blow your hand off, then by all means, go ahead.
    I will look more on it, and after reading that i think i won't be shooting automaticly but just single-fire.

  16. #14
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Actually, you are wrong. The Liberator documents give the individual pieces for a fully working single-shot .308 caliber pistol, the only extra piece needed is a nail to be used as a firing pin.


    ---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------



    3D printing plastic is too weak to support an automatic firearm. You need a 3d laser-etching tool to be able to make a proper assault rifle that won't weaken after ten shots non-stop. Less you want to blow your hand off, then by all means, go ahead.
    who the fuck wants a single shot .308 pistol
    lmfao!
    might as well fight your enemies with a blunderbuss
    The One and Only...

  17. #15
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    who the fuck wants a single shot .308 pistol
    lmfao!
    might as well fight your enemies with a blunderbuss
    3D printers have primarily been for prototype models. Creating the first working firearm from a 3D printer is a massive push towards what could come next. Considering that the parts conclude to be over 20 pieces to be fit together, it's basically a hard plastic version of a pistol. As I said before, a laser etching printer would work better.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    DutchAirForce (05-11-2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] MW2 Liberation Donor Unlock (automatic)
    By iFireLazers in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 08:13 AM
  2. [Canada] Liberals-Conservatives-NDP(GAYNESS)
    By warrick983 in forum Liberals vs Conservatives
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 08:44 PM
  3. [SOLVED]A simple Q about mw2 liberation
    By gtbtintu in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 12:55 AM
  4. MW2 Liberation
    By isokasi in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 02:45 AM
  5. [SOLVED]Modern Warfare Liberation
    By isokasi in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 08:10 PM